It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Woman Who Thinks Reducing the Male Population by 90 Percent Will Solve Everything

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Brotherman

To be honest, there are few things more totally terrifying than an insane person with a plan. I do not think she would be stupid enough to organised any actual militaristic system until the gene manipulation has had some time to take its toll. For a total nutbar, her plan is actually quite terrifyingly sane.

You read my mind here. If (big if) she means this, then she may be nuttier than squirrel poop but she has at very least a "big-picture" kind of plan that sounds feasible enough to appeal to people. I hope that whatever has gone so horribly wrong in her head can prevent her from coming up with the details. Anyone who can casually talk about killing that many people is dangerous, in one way or another.

Personally, I think that she is trying to give feminists a bad name. The whole spiel just seems to echo some MRA dystopian, wet-dream. "Oh noooos! The world will come to an end and the wimmens will kill us all... Okay most of us... Except us really cool guys who they'll keep around for breeders." I'm not quite buying the sincerity of her "plan" there. I think that the likelihood that she has tossed back a few beers with Paul Elam and Karen Straughan is pretty high actually.
edit on 15-1-2015 by redhorse because: pronoun's are often necessary

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
YYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN yang

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

A twist of fate she kills 90% of the male population leaves the 10% because of their looks or whatever for breeding/ genetic reasons only to later find out 9% of them are gay and the other 1% has herpes

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Tangerine

Sorry, but as a woman myself? She just opens herself and this thread up to it. It deserves it and richly IMO.

I think you're missing my point entirely. Is hate-speech directed at either gender (or variations thereof) OK?

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Are you saying you do not think that the woman in the OP is not a feminazi?

"fem·i·na·zi
ˈfemiˌnätsē/
noun derogatory
a radical feminist"
(I just googled definition of feminazi thats what shows up)

I would say by that definition yeah, shes definable as one of them.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

"fem·i·na·zi
ˈfemiˌnätsē/
noun derogatory
a radical feminist"

You make my point. Would you have googled a racist term and posted it here and concluded that a person of color met the definition? If not, why not?

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

This woman, whose prattle serves as the foundation of this thread, is a eugenicist who wants to winnow out the male population of the world, using genetic manipulation, and one must assume, a certain measure of force, installing a "utopian" (read:centralised) global power structure to manage breeding rights, and control the day to day lives of citizens. Not only does she want to alter the likelihood of males being born as opposed to females, but she wants to bring those male children that do remain, up to be happy to just live out their lives being used as living sperm banks, and be happy with what amounts to slavery.

She is, to all intents and purposes, a nazi. Slow gendercide , eugenic population management, and a centralised global power structure. Let's drop feminazi then, let's just call her what she is. A filthy, jackbooted supremacist with delusions of her own importance.

To be absolutely honest, calling any feminist a feminazi is insulting. Calling HER a feminazi is perhaps the only legitimate use of the term. That is not open season on all feminism. Many feminists have a damned good point, and I would never cheapen that by comparing her to them, or by using such a term to describe them.

However, you call a goose stepping, jackbooted, white supremacist, swastika covered bastard a nazi, and that is because that is what they are. You call a balaclava wearing, AK toting moron in a bomb vest a Jihadist. And you call a crazy woman like the one in the OP a Feminazi because she is biased against men, wishes to wipe out their entire strength numbers wise, and subject them to slavery. That is not open season. That is merely knowing the difference between peanut butter, and excrement.
edit on 15-1-2015 by TrueBrit because: Added detail.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
It may have been stated, I didnt read the whole thread but.......

The Irony is that because of the defecit of men, and their want to be equal , they would end up having to do all those nasty jobs that men do that they dont want to.........LOLOLOL

No but seriously this woman probably doesnt get paid equal to a man , for no other reason then her IQ is lower then her counterparts.......

Seriously stupid logic here

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

Yeah, Everything will be alright for the women. Let's not forget (because of Feminism and their lies) who is actually running things now and who has all the power.Yes they say otherwise because they keep getting paid, but all one has to do is simply look around. So, if women are in control now and have been for several years from my personal experience of observation....then who is really driving this car off into the ditch? Who needs to be removed if anyone? Not women...not men...but feminists. Without this cancer, women and men would not be at odds with each other. Feminism needs to be routed out of this country, indeed the world, with all of the passion that Andrew Jackson routed out the International Bankers. Most likely they will return just like the other cockroaches did.
edit on 15-1-2015 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

originally posted by: Brotherman

"fem·i·na·zi
ˈfemiˌnätsē/
noun derogatory
a radical feminist"

You make my point. Would you have googled a racist term and posted it here and concluded that a person of color met the definition? If not, why not?

I didnt know that being a woman was a race, I didn't know that feminazi was a racist term my apologies, I thought a race had something to do with ethnic background or something like that, guess I learned something new today.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
For any of you boys out there who are worried you might not make the 10%:

I accept Crown Royal, Keith's Red Amber Ale, bacon (side or round - I'm not fussy), and Swisher Sweets chocolate flavoured cigarellos as an acceptable form of bribery extortion kickback payment.

Once I've received said payment in full, I pinky swear that I will put in a good word for you upon the commencement of the electoral candidacies.

Please send your packages to:

Cranial "The Cleaner" Sponge
Po Box 666
Heathen's Hideout, Nunavut
Canada H0H 0H0

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
There might be an unexpected benefit for men, not all of the women would be hetero, surely?...just sayin'...

A virago for sure...the return of the amazonians...

Å99

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Deal and as an added bonus I cook, clean and draw stuff, no problems doing dirty jobs, and I been told I'm a hottie quite a bit. I can accept the attic or underground dwelling while the mean chicks are around too! I also bring scotch and don't snore

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

She's no more nutty than radical greens who advocate mass die-offs of the human population.

It's the same kind of agenda. It's someone who is promoting the death of an unimaginably huge segment of the population for her own radical social engineering experiment because she believes that it will usher in Utopia.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Deal and as an added bonus I cook, clean and draw stuff, no problems doing dirty jobs, and I been told I'm a hottie quite a bit. I can accept the attic or underground dwelling while the mean chicks are around too! I also bring scotch and don't snore

No snoring ?

You're in.

But take note: The minute you don't fold the towels properly or remember to bring us sammiches when we're watching Downton Abbey, we assume the right to forfeit your elected membership at anytime.

And... NO REFUNDS.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Having me make sammiches is insulting at the least seeing as I can actually cook pretty much anything you want, if it is a sammich you ladies happen to want fine, but, I can prepare a menu for the week provided I am protected, I don't need ripped apart by the neighboring woman tribes smelling something good being made and not seeing any of you girls doing it as you all would be outside tanning or playing volleyball in beach stuff or whatever girls do in utopia, I can bar tend too =o

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

For all you feminists (yes, lower cased "f") living in this evil dream, that will be unfulfilled, because men have always been and will always be stronger; Please know that there is a real world,...that unlike you, we men welcome you to visit. We only ask that you use, ...(and we will be generous here), "just" approximately 10% of your temporal lobe...located on the inside of the left of your skull.. (no, no, leave it in there). These are the reasoning skills that one needs to even remotely, comprehend civility in this real world. You are all Welcome, but as demonstrated by CranialSponge (and as we know, a sponge only holds water...temporarily, before drying up to be as hard as a rock), you will have to go back to your dream worlds eventually, because reality is clearly foreign to all feminists.
edit on 15-1-2015 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Cant tell if trolling or serious. hmmm. lol.

considering that CS is just joking i found her comments funny actually. Im gender dysphoric myself so id be happy to go over to the winning team. Hey someone needs to tell that crazy lady give the men a choice sex change, die OR move men off planet to mars or the moon.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

HAHAHA this is great. Here she is, avowed Woman Warrior, the Fantastic Female, wanting to subjugate men in a way that no man has ever done to a woman. That's enlightened.

Personally I think she needs to have a Super Schlong visit her house and calm her down. Radical tactics for a radical woman!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join