It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asteroid Impact in 2015? My theory for the possible upcoming "Climate Chaos"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Eagleyedobserver

I wouldn't take the digs and people scoffing at the thread personally, I think it's just a case of yet another doomsday event predicted but with little actual fact beyond pulling in a few speculative facts helping to back up such a theory. Doomsday apathy will kill a lot of die hard conspiracy theorists.

Could there be a comet or meteor heading our way for September that we plebs don't know about, yes but in my opinion highly unlikely. I'd need more proof.

Why bother sending body bags to peurto rico? If it's going to be a big one, enough to cause global chaos, a few thousand body bags would be as good as sending them a packet of 24 sticking plasters and a small tube of antiseptic cream.

If people across the world are in the know of such an event, we'd have certainly heard about it by now, some leak of some description.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Man,I look at this thread and I feel a bit ashamed to be honest.

I was so gullible when I created the thread. It was just a theory but looking back it wasn't really worth a thread.

It's a typical "what if" discussion. I think if there was a real threat of a big one we would've heard of it by now.
However. People were surprised when the 2013 meteor hit Russia. It's not like they've been warned months before

edit on 9-7-2015 by Eagleyedobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Although the market did drop 500 points four days ago. so maybe something to this.a reply to: Eagleyedobserver

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eagleyedobserver
Man,I look at this thread and I feel a bit ashamed to be honest.

I was so gullible when I created the thread. It was just a theory but looking back it wasn't really worth a thread.

It's a typical "what if" discussion. I think if there was a real threat of a big one we would've heard of it by now.
However. People were surprised when the 2013 meteor hit Russia. It's not like they've been warned months before

Dude, a lot has happened in the past few months.
I don't see this thread as being that gullible after all.

This has been predicted for almost 300 years now.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I feel like the true definition of a STUPIDOE for creating this thread. but hey that was back in January and just tried to connect some dots.

I feel ashamed for creating it, of course there will be no asteroid impact. Hopefully someone can delete the thread.

that being said, i'm still wondering what 'climate chaos' could mean. Maybe a codeword for something or real doom?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join