It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Homeless) Children CAGED to keep the streets clean for the Pope

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I don't know how you can look at this and not have some sort of compassion. If Obama doesn't at least press the Military Industrial Complex and Congress to show EVERYTHING they know about UFOs(only they can fix this) after this, then IMO, he must also be a member of the Illuminati. Most people already have "sufficient evidence" that they exist, so what is he waiting for? Even if he thinks the evidence is insufficient, just give us something. The world needs hope(and a lot more excitement). You cannot call yourself the champion of human rights, yet withhold the Greatest Secret of All Time.

Also, he should also know that if he's a member of the Illuminati, then karma exists. Your life truly does not end when you die(assuming UFOs exist), and surely, he doesn't want to keep adding negative karma to his soul now, does he?
To paraphrase a quote from the Grand Master of the Illuminati: what does it profit a man to gain the world, if he loses his soul?

Even if they're afraid to let people know that it's a game(which I suspect is what they're discussing behind the scenes right now), then it's still a lot better to know that it's a game, and have lots of fun things to do, like a very green planet, full of busty blue-eye blondes, violet hair green-eye aliens walking around(even if it's a game, the feeling of the orgasm is still very real. The soul makes it so), people having money to go to the movies and sports events instead of having to scrounge everything(the fact that it's a game does not take away the experience, since no one is really controlling you. Again, the soul makes it so). This, to me, is much better than to have this uncertainty of their existence and all the sufferings, and have the planet degenerate into a smog-filled full of metallic weapons wasteland, with nothing to live for, all in the name of nationalism. Plus, like I've said, you can request from them to erase your memories that this is a game, and/or be transported into a more fun game, similar to what I've just described. And no, it doesn't take away the excitement. After all, is it any better to know that you were "created by God?" Because THIS is how you were created. The almost infinite number of simulations and multiple-layer of dimensions/simulations is the easiest way for the Ultimate Creator to maximize the number of experiences, without doing all the work himself. I mean, when you go to Heaven to have sex with 72 virgins(and yes this place/Simulation does exist, and no, ISIS won't go to Hell. You can't go to Hell for ignorance), then does it take away the experience to know that God created Heaven?), and then you can request to go on their light spaceships, and see the wonders of the universe(with your memories temporarily erased so that the experience is as "real" as possible, i.e to give the impression that the universe is "natural," as opposed to it being a simulation), etc.

Yes, all of this is possible with Full Disclosure. Like I've said, this is the Second Coming. Yes, it does come with a catch to know that it's a game, but like I've said, it would be no different than to know that God created Paradise.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC

Before you accuse the pope, it was the Philippine government that did this to HIDE them from the pope
Engage the brain before the mouth..

Hmmnn...... Unless the Pope is deaf and blind and has NO

access at all to TV/radio news channels or news papers, ALL of

which as head/leader of the Roman Catholic church, and people

he should have, if only to know what is going on in world affairs >>>>

HE KNOWS..........

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I just saw on the news the pope had 6 million people show up for some ritual catholics do.

And is leaving the Philippines.

So, pope supporters, what was said about the caged children?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
I just saw on the news the pope had 6 million people show up for some ritual catholics do.

And is leaving the Philippines.

So, pope supporters, what was said about the caged children?

wow do u people even read threads or just jump on the bandwagon?

see page two .

originally posted by: Another_Nut

According to Father Shay, there is no way the Pope will be seeing the horrendous detention centers in Manila on his tour of the capital. "They are a shame on the nation. Officials here would be horrified at the prospect of the Pope seeing children treated in this way."

taken from here

this has for its source the daily mail but didnt see this quote in the mail's article

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Has any one found any actual news on this?
It is terribly dissapointing to see so little news coverage and less response from The Holy Father ( yes I also call the Dalai Lama "His Holiness). I would hope that some one here could dig up some intelligent news. I have searched with out results.
Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

WIS

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The rules:

——

DOS AND DONTS

With millions expected to descend on Manila's Rizal Park for the final Mass on Pope Francis' trip to the Philippines, the government has put out a public service announcement on what people should do — and not do — to avoid getting hurt.

Presidential spokesman Edwin Lacierda unveiled a virtual laundry list of rules:

— Don't bring the elderly, pregnant women and children.

— No bomb jokes that may cause panic. No weapons of any kind.

— Don't wear jewelry or bring excessive money that can attract pickpockets.

— Bring food, water, personal medicines, raincoats, an ID — but NO umbrellas.

— Avoid bringing bags that will take a long time to inspect; best to use transparent plastic ones

What he did say:

Francis drew applause with these comments to a student audience at the University of Santo Tomas in the morning:

"Women have much to tell us in today's society (applause). Sometimes we're too macho, and we don't leave enough room for women. Women are able to see things with different eyes than us (applause). Women are able to ask questions that men can't understand. ... When the next pope comes, please have more women and girls among your numbers."

abcnews.go.com...

His speech in Manilla was shortened due to approaching bad weather.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Here we go:

It was a very simple encounter…But there was a great intensity and emotion.”

The encounter took place directly after Pope Francis' Jan. 16 Mass with bishops, priests and religious in Manila's Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception.

Fr. Spadaro, who had concelebrated Mass with the Pope, said that after changing, the pontiff walked “very simply” outside the main doors by himself, and turned toward the left side of the cathedral, and into the courtyard of a house, where the group of street children was waiting.

The kids, who numbered around 250, “were street children, scavenger children, children in slums and mentally challenged youth. Some of them have been abused, even sexually,” the priest explained, recalling how the Pope “was welcomed by the kids on the street, even before he entered.”

Founded by a Jesuit, the house was in fact a home center for youth run by the Tulay ng Kabataan Foundation, which has been assisting street children in Manila since 1998. The foundation has several houses for boys and girls throughout Manila, and the one the Pope visited was for girls.

and this:

Pope Francis “evidently needed to encounter some reality of the marginalized, of the poor. He had just said it in his homily at Mass: if you take away the poor from the Gospel you take the heart of the Gospel, the Gospel itself,” the priest observed.

“So he really felt the need to see these people, to touch them. It was wonderful. So it was not a symbolic encounter, but a real one, absolutely real, even if it was a private encounter.

Surprised himself by the encounter, Fr. Spadaro said that he didn’t know what was going on at first, and just followed the Pope and other people out of the cathedral, and realized once they arrived at the center across the street.

He said that he was particularly moved when “a boy with a blue shirt arrived and hugged the Pope on the leg.”

Cardinal Luis Tagle told journalists in a Jan. 16 news conference that “it was a beautiful, beautiful encounter. You could see the Holy Father in his element.”

“You could see his eyes getting cloudy and beginning to fill with tears. You could see that he was trying to show his affection to the children but at the same time trying to fathom these deep wounds and pain,” the cardinal added.

Photos here:www.freerepublic.com...
edit on 1/18/2015 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
The Pope hasn't organized this, the local government in the Philippines has.

Lets hope the Pope finds out about it. He'll probably sneak in a visit to them. He is known for sneaking out of the Vatican at night to perform food works around Rome

Do you honestly think the pope is a good man?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
What about the adults?

They should be caged too, no?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join