It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If? Rendlesham Forest Incident - Evidence Of Disinformation?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Looks like a fairly ordinary signet ring design.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mcx1942

The only response I have is your claims about the ring, etc. "does not make it so" either.

I am not an "avid" believer, but I do however believe something is out there and this case is one of the best on record.

If you ever get the chance to see something that is totally unexplainable, then you'll understand.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2
Looks like a fairly ordinary signet ring design.

I agree. I think it looks like a common 1960-1970's "fathers ring" with each stone representing each kid. I've seen lots of rings like this over the years and, IMHO, don't think this has squat to do with anything. It's not like it's a Mason's ring or anything like that.

The entire OP is speculation and only opinion and doesn't make much sense.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: mcx1942

What I was trying to say is neither does the ring look odd nor the Rendlesham Forest incident has anything to do with big secrets of the government.

Disinformation is often used when there is threats to secrets especially those secrets are under certain kind of exposure to public. But the Rendlesham Forest incident happened in a very well controlled environment and I just do not see any need for disinformation.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Nothing anywhere really puts the capital "D" on disinformation like the UFO reality. Nothing really puts the capital "C" on control of information like the UFO reality. Its all fair game, has many layers and turns like a multi faceted stone in the light.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join