It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ankara Mayor in Turkey claims Mossad behind Paris Attacks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Actually Al-Qaeda in Yemen already officially claimed the attack.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I saw that thread. When I saw this article, I thought it very interesting and thought others in here might find it as well. And yeah, nothing surprises me in terms of Muslims blaming their woes on Jews. Anymore than Mossad being good at what they do, but like you said, I doubt they would have been killed nor would they have taken a Jewish deli hostage and killed Jews. At least, I doubt it anyway.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
Muslim call to prayer to be chanted each Friday at Duke University:

www.breitbart.com...

I just dont know what to say, I do know that in our tiny village where I live, we were told not to call Christmas vacation anything but Winter break from now on. Also the Christmas Play is now called the winter play.

www.breitbart.com...

3 times I have edited to try and post the link to Duke via Breitbart... It was there until I did the edit, now I cannot get it to show up in the post?

I saw that! Are they going to have Church on Sundays for Christians? Sabbath for Jews? Or just call to prayer for Muslims? Insane! If they're going to do for one religion, then they must do for all religions, otherwise it can be seen as discriminatory.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

a reply to: Anyafaj

My first thoughts on this subject were how many will claim this atrocity? Not sure who the first was but I did not buy it from gut instinct alone.

Al Qaeda was the first and only thus far to claim responsibility to the best of my knowledge.

2nd

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Ah thank you kindly!

Sibel Edmonds does great work that much is for certain!

It fills in some of the pieces as well, I am quite unfamiliar with the Gulen movement, but the fact that this guys is living PA is flat out ridiculous! That is some weighty evidence!

You may enjoy looking over this link

US shipping extremist textbooks to afghanistan!

a reply to: markosity1973

Perhaps you should take a look at both of those links

Familiar with Gulen movement, funny thing if you are not!

Happy Reading

edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131pmThursday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anyafaj

Muslim call to prayer to be chanted each Friday at Duke University:

www.breitbart.com...

I just dont know what to say, I do know that in our tiny village where I live, we were told not to call Christmas vacation anything but Winter break from now on. Also the Christmas Play is now called the winter play.

www.breitbart.com...

3 times I have edited to try and post the link to Duke via Breitbart... It was there until I did the edit, now I cannot get it to show up in the post?

I saw that! Are they going to have Church on Sundays for Christians? Sabbath for Jews? Or just call to prayer for Muslims? Insane! If they're going to do for one religion, then they must do for all religions, otherwise it can be seen as discriminatory.

It would seem Duke has gotten a lot of negative publicity regarding the Muslim call to prayer and has scrapped their plans. They're now only going to have a quiet service in a small room for Muslims.

Duke cancels call to prayer

Duke University canceled plans Thursday to broadcast a weekly Muslim call to prayer from its famed chapel, a move that was originally intended to reflect the school’s commitment to religious pluralism but instead backfired.

“Duke remains committed to fostering an inclusive, tolerant and welcoming campus for all of its students,” said Michael Schoenfeld, vice president for public affairs and government relations. “However, it was clear that what was conceived as an effort to unify was not having the intended effect.”

He said there were “credible concerns about safety and security,” but would not elaborate or discuss security measures. After the initial Tuesday announcement about the call to prayer, Schoenfeld said the university received a large number of hateful statements online and over the phone, but said that alone was not why plans were changed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join