It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ankara Mayor in Turkey claims Mossad behind Paris Attacks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Mossad behind Paris terror attacks because France supported Palestine?

he longtime mayor of Ankara accused Israel’s Mossad of masterminding last week’s terror attacks in France.

Melih Gokcek said Israeli intelligence planned the attacks in retaliation for France recently expressing support for Palestinian statehood, according to Today’s Zaman, an English-language Turkish publication, citing the Andalou news agency.

Truthfully I wouldn't put something like this past a spy organization, but, if they're going to attack a country for expressing support for an opposing country, then a LOT of countries would be attacked. And honestly, just how feasible would that be?
edit on 1/15/2015 by Anyafaj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

Well when you have the motto "By way of deception thou shalt wage war." It is your own fault that people accuse of such actions.

I mean I believe there is some pretty strange connections of Israel and 9/11 and is the MSM not now calling 1/11 Frances 9/11

Who owns that MSM again?

I think this mayor may be on to something!

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Its entirely possible that Mossad (Lavon affair) would still be engaging in some similar atrocities....
There is no doubt in my mind that this and many other acts of terror, from the FSB bombings in Russia, to Oklahoma City.
Were the deliberate acts of state intelligence services......aimed at causing one group or another to react.
We are ALL ruled by force or fear....the entire world of men.....

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Hmmm . And Netanyahu was not exactly welcomed with open arms to the march was he .

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   
How convenient, an Islam country that edges the EU wants to shift blame away from Muslims.

It's just more propaganda designed to lull us back to trusting Muslims so they can action their next attacks.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Even better how convenient is this whole radical Muslim threat in orchestrating a global police state!

I mean after 9/11 many of Israels enemies got a firm dose of Democracy!

edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131amThursday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Hmm, so Islamists were not terrorists before 9/11 Huh?

Interesting.......

This link is only Islamist attacks in America and it only starts from 1972.

Happy reading

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
There is probably a deeper story with most of those incidents .The CIA and other arms and agencies use many covert operations and are very good choosing the patsies they will use to create fear or laws or other mechanisms to further their plan .Most of the color revolutions and coup's have NGO with close CIA handlers so when it comes to the who's and why's of any story that emerges ,just take the narrative of the MSM ,flip it 180% consider CIA covert operations and you are more then likely on the right trail . a reply to: markosity1973

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Why single out France? And why Charlie Hebdo? Turkey clearly has a long way to go before it can resume its rightful place in the world.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I posted this link www.boilingfrogspost.com... in another thread and thought I should pass it along .Inside the piece are links to other pieces that are very interesting and can give a clearer picture with some history that has played out thus far ...peace a reply to: elementalgrove

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Muslims blaming Israel/Jews/Zionists for the attack in France? What a surprise, I just can't believe it...
You can find more funny theories over here Muslim Conspiracy Theories - (seriosly, this is a great place to go if you want to have a laugh).

And honestly, just how feasible would that be?

Not feasible at all.
1. Is there any evidence behind these accusations?
2. The risk for any intelligence agency to orchestrate something like this is to big - if one of the attackers get caught, he can give out information during the interrogation, which could expose the organization behind the attack.
3. France wasn't the only state which supported the Palestinians. Why not attack China, Russia, Chad, Jordan, Luxemburg, Argentina or Chile?
4. Islamists are calling for revenge the 'prophet insult', for years.
5. Al Qaeda openly claimed responsibility for the attack.

This is so typically Muslim: "There is no way that my religion is the problem, the Jews/Israelis/Zionists probably did it..."
This magic card can free you from self reflect, responsibility taking or critical thinking. Great!

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Time to post a vid lecture given by James Corbett . For those intrigued into the field of geopolitics and the covert operations that bring about the meme of the MSM news outlets .
‘Operation Gladio B’--the continuation of the old NATO Gladio program--covers a tangled web of covert operatives, billionaire Imams, drug running, prison breaks and terror strikes. Its goal: the destabilization of Central Asia and the Caucasus. In this presentation to Studium Generale in Groningen on November 19, 2014, James Corbett lifts the lid on this operation, its covert operatives, and the secret battle for the Eurasian heartland. - See more at: www.boilingfrogspost.com...

Before watching the vid I suggest you open a map up to central Asia to get a better picture on where the prize is located .

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

and his evidence is ???????????????????

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Ankara Mayor in Turkey claims Mossad behind Paris Attacks

Comical. He's trying to take the heat off Islam.

The Mossad would do a much better job of it. It wouldn't have been so messy, their people wouldn't have gotten killed, and they wouldn't have attacked a bunch of Jews in a crowded Jewish market like that.

Radical Islam did it. They own it. They WANT to own it.
Let them wear it. They earned it.

Here's another sad example of trying to blame the jews for this - French-Algerians blame Paris Attacks on 'Shape Shifting Jews'

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Truth seekers will look for any and every possibility. Those that only blame one side while always defending the other have an agenda.

Sure, it could very well be muslim extremists. It could also be israeli extremists. The israelis have too much blood on their hands and too many known false flag attempts for me to believe they are clean of all of this. Or maybe its someone else.. who knows.

Too much deceit in this world to know what the truth is anymore, imo.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Actually Al-Qaeda in Yemen already officially claimed the attack.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1/15/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

It wouldn't have been so messy, their people wouldn't have gotten killed, and they wouldn't have attacked a bunch of Jews in a crowded Jewish market like that.

Of course they would. Zionist stood by and did nothing when Jews were marched to the ovens so why would a few more deaths bother them. A prefect clean op would raise suspicion a messy one would not.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Muslim call to prayer to be chanted each Friday at Duke University:

www.breitbart.com...

I just dont know what to say, I do know that in our tiny village where I live, we were told not to call Christmas vacation anything but Winter break from now on. Also the Christmas Play is now called the winter play.

www.breitbart.com...

3 times I have edited to try and post the link to Duke via Breitbart... It was there until I did the edit, now I cannot get it to show up in the post?
edit on am131amThu, 15 Jan 2015 11:57:58 -0600 by antar because: Link to claim

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

My first thoughts on this subject were how many will claim this atrocity? Not sure who the first was but I did not buy it from gut instinct alone.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

France has the largest Muslim population in Europe, so it is quite convenient if the theory is true. If one remembers of the drones flying over French nuclear installations then
what if something happens in the near future with one of them? There is no way
to stop the masses after that if muslims get
connected to that event or some CIA man takes responsibility for it. Sorry Al-qaeda.
Now about Charlie, something with 60 000 copies can be called marginal but any other
name could not get into peoples mind
since the non french speaking earthlings first thought was seeing Je Suis Charlie as Jesus (is) Charlie.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join