It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I've been a long time reader of ATS and today I thought I'd sign up.

Really enjoy reading through the threads on here, especially the ones involving New World Order, One World Government etc.

When I first set foot into the strange realm of conspiracy theories, I was given the impression that an NWO was inherently evil because thats all I was told on every video and website dedicated to conspiracy theories. However, after stepping back, looking at the bigger picture and most importantly using my own head, I have changed my stance on World government and New World Order. I now fully accept those concepts as extremely potent solution to resolving, once and for all, the problems that are plaguing humans....superstition, terrorism, starvation, diseases, pollution, racism, bigotry etc. We humans can evolve only if we work as one, for example, just how are we supposed to colonize other planets if we can't even solve our problems here on earth? Its the 21st century and the age of scientific progress, smart phones and hi-speed internet but yet we face the same issues from 2,000 years ago. I think its high time we all left the past behind us and work towards our progress.

Looking at it from this perspective, the NWO could symbolize man as a species; it will only trigger the next step in human evolution which I am hoping to witness in my lifetime.

Looking forward to start posting my thoughts on here and exchange ideas with other like minded people.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: rokkuman

The problem lies not 'acting as one', but the ones acting for everyone else.

Thats far from equilibrium.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

hello!

My very first reply --->

I have indeed factored in the aspect of the ones acting for everyone else.
See, its far too easy to see them as a negative force, but thats merely a perception. The objective fact remains that they are a truly visionary people with the proven ability to think, plan and execute on a global scale.

If I wanted to construct a house, who should I go to? Somebody who is clueless about house construction? Or an architect with the proven ability to plan and execute constructions?

Now constructing a global society is a task that is several orders of magnitude greater than constructing a house or even a city. Such a feat can only be achieved by great minds capable of thinking, planning and executing on a global scale. Those minds definitely exist and if they don't act for everybody else, who else should?

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you!

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Welcome welcome!!! I hope you enjoy your stay!

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IndependentOpinion

thank you! Nice username and avatar btw.

How do I add an avatar?

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Thanks.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You will find what you need right at the bottom of that page under Images, Avatars, Background Images, Signatures, Media

edit on 15-1-2015 by IndependentOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2015 by IndependentOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
^ thanks!

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Pleasure!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
WELCOME!

Problem is the One World Gov will not be running things for the people but for themselves. The elites at the top are psychopaths in love with power and money. A One World Gov would = a disaster for freedom etc etc etc ... Don't want to go off topic in here!

Anyway welcome to this place - it's sometime all right.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Welcome, rokkuman!

Im new here also...lurked a long time, but finally took the leap.

new topics

top topics

join