It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Files from government UFO investigation now available online

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Forty-six years after the conclusion of Project Blue Book, a secret U.S. Air Force investigation into reported UFO sightings, the project’s declassified files are now available online for free.

Wow! This just popped up in my yahoo's news feed!

Personally I had never heard before of this Project Blue Book, but the fact that this news made the way to the MSM makes me ponder if we are slowly being conditioned for a total disclosure?

Your opinion, ATS?

Mods: I searched for this news in the site and could not find anything. If repeating stuff, by all means delete.

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioKnecht

Here's my view, 5 percent or so unexplained from a report which had the aim of explaining all the sightings is still a pretty good number, now what about the sightings that were investigated and aren't in this report?
edit on -216002015-01-15T00:15:09-06:000000000931201509012015Thu, 15 Jan 2015 00:15:09 -0600 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Already posted HERE:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioKnecht

Forty-six years after the conclusion of Project Blue Book, a secret U.S. Air Force investigation into reported UFO sightings, the project’s declassified files are now available online for free.

Wow! This just popped up in my yahoo's news feed!

Personally I had never heard before of this Project Blue Book, but the fact that this news made the way to the MSM makes me ponder if we are slowly being conditioned for a total disclosure?

Your opinion, ATS?

Mods: I searched for this news in the site and could not find anything. If repeating stuff, by all means delete.

Cheers!

How long have you been on ATS and never heard of Project Blue Book?

The ONLY government in the world that does not officially recognize UFOs is the United States, other than that, even the UK government recognizes it thanks to the hard work of Nick Pope.

top topics

join