It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think My Hosue May Be Haunted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
This is no joke. I am dead serious about this. The only modifications to these photos were that I sharpened them and blured things like faces, names on certificates, ect.

Living Room - Dad

Living Room - Sister

My Bedroom

Any ideas? The appariton seems to be an orb, but we've only seen it on the camera, never with the naked eye. The one in my bedroom was taken with flash while the lights were off to test the orb. My mom thinks it is either a reflection or a speck on the lens, but I don't know. In my opinion, the first orb seems to have a face on it.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Are you sure theres nothing wrong with the camera. It looks exactly the same in each image. Have you used the camera since and has the "orb" been on any other pictures since? If not then its a great find.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
We used it at my brother's basketball game the next day and there was nothing.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Okay cool. You should send those pictures to a paranormal investigater and see what he sais. Sorry about the skeptiscism but you cant just believe everything you hear. Hey maybe you could get on that show proof positive. Its the second best new show on Scifi, right after stargate atlantis! Good luck!

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
No Offense, but Orbs arevery rarely anything important. Orbs are usually, if there authentic orbs are just Concentration of energy. (not necessarily from ghosts, just energy)

If they arent authentic orbs its usually just light hitting specs of dust and reflected it into the camera lens., to be honest, those look nothing more then just lens reflections from dust or a light near the lens.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 05:26 AM
link   
My mom said that a previous owned had an exorcism done because the house had been haunted in the past. Is it possible that an exorcised ghost can return? I'll have more info on the previous haunting after I ask some of my older neighbors about it.

[edit on 15-12-2004 by invader_chris]

new topics

top topics

join