It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The story of Two Ton Jack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
A couple of years ago my brother was in an auto parts store with his wife's friend. They were looking for car jacks and my brother called the friend over and said, "I think we're going to need help with this." The friend asked why and my brother said, "Well the sticker on here says it weighs two tons." The sad thing is that my brother was being serious. The friend had to explain that that is how much the jack can support. We all had a good laugh when they got back and told us about it. From then on, my brother has had a nick name: Two Ton Jack.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Funny story. I have a couple of similar stories that ill share in a little bit when i can type it out.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

That's a funny video. I'm still laughing. I'll be looking forward to reading your stories.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I just thought of another nickname my brother got. When he got married he couldn't get past his name without laughing. It took something like ten tries to get it right. He kept laughing hysterically. I called him Lord Ha Ha after that.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Another time, we were at a powwow and dancing was over for the day. He and his brother in law decided to explore these woods. The woods were less than an acre and they somehow got lost. I had to lead a group of friends in to get them out. That one earned him the nickname of Pathfinder. He got another that same powwow. It was Free ball or Freeble. I'm not going into how he earned it, as it might violate t&Cs but if you think about it you can guess.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Well, there seems to be a Monty Python sketch for every occasion.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

It sure does. Sometimes I think life is one big Monty Python sketch.

top topics

join