It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oxford University Press bans use of pig, sausage or pork-related words to avoid offending Muslims

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LewsTherinThelamon

Ummm...yep...we'll have a single syllable to pass around between the lot of us...a hermetically sealed...sanitized little syllable that absolutely offers no offense to anyone.................ever...

Or we'll have evolved ourselves into grunt speak.......Uhh Uhh...Ohhhhh...

As circular logic...for the historical record...comes round to bite us in our proverbial...neanderthal shaped backsides...
Uhh...Uhh...Ohhhhh...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1

My choice name for a Pig is Porkchop but have a possible new name of Morehammade that's only three letters I added to another name. And Morehammade will be a great profit to my meat intake.

To stop speaking and writting normal like thinking if someone is afraid of the word pig is just crazy. They need to crawl off and die for even thinking pig should be discontinued.
These peaceful Muslims in their craziness are starting to give me plenty of reason not to tolerate such a religion being when it's ways are forced on me there will be a time I will fight back as well.. But for now I will pray to Allah pigs will be sausage and pork chops for a very long time to come on American dinner plates.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
The Bible says who turned into pigs, and they were not Muslims

<< 3  4  5   >>

join