It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Filmed from Roof also drops Orbs

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
That's one probable fake that I enjoyed the heck out watching I must say. It brought back memories of my own experience with light phenomena and grabbed my imagination as well. Yes, I do feel a little guilty for enjoying a fake ufo vid thank you for asking.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: OPUFO3257142119

When would we believe a UFO video? When the gov tells us to? I always had a problem waiting for the "official word" when they seem content with keeping it a secret.

As said before "So much uncertainty there can be no more debate and know one can determine if they are in fact ignorant or not here on ATS."

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Indeed.

I always think back to the Norway spiral whenever someone posts up such an obvious and large UFO sighting

They anaged to get numerous photos and videos at an ungodly hour of the morning, yet here we have a single video of an equally impressive sighting over what looks like a reasonable sized town..

Nah.

Fake.

edit on 14/1/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus
come on, thats to quick to determine, why else is it not auth other than just circumstance?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
So, the 5th one drops, only to go back in?

"Hmmm, oops..We only need 4 for tonight's abductions"

Cool CGI, but, OTT.

Cheers for the vid

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: KaelemJames
Thats how you determine if something is authentic or not? what are the reasons you are not convinced about this footage? Why is it CGI

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Nice find. Thanks for sharing.

I just wish the picture was clearer... because:

originally posted by: funbox
impressive if cgi , some of the defocusing and shaking was spot on

funbox

Exactly!

and from the youtube video op comments theres a bit more info like:

"Me and my neighbors watched this from my roof in western massachusetts" (op video description)

"Bobby Johnson
+Stewart Burch considering there is no SEA id have to say you dont know what you're talking about. i live there. the closest SEA is 90 miles away in boston" ;

"Bobby Johnson
+Stewart Burch that is the sun setting in the background behind dark clouds. it was very overcast that day and it was getting late"

He does seem reluctant to say exactly where the video was captured.

Dunno really... Lets see if more videos pop up.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: p4rs3C

that a good post

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Indeed; but you never know.

As many have said other places around here “The time has approached where we wouldn't even believe a real UFO video if one was to be filmed.”

That said ATS may be irrelevant as far as UFO's because of this, due to no evidence being good enough,...no matter what. because of computer creation/CGI.

I'm glad you said it this time, and not me.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified
Thanks but to be clear i do not feel that all images and videos are not real here on ATS and others. I feel that the samples that are submitted with Meta and Exif data should be reviewed in full, and not over looked for what ever reason. but other than that, ya.... around here everything is fake.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Enough time And no other footage? And the 5th drop makes no sense. IMO.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: aynock

I was thinking the same thing! There's no movement in the background, almost look fake. No cars, no kind of movement whatsoever over what looks like a town or something. If it's real then hot damn!

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
That's one probable fake that I enjoyed the heck out watching I must say. It brought back memories of my own experience with light phenomena and grabbed my imagination as well. Yes, I do feel a little guilty for enjoying a fake ufo vid thank you for asking.

100% agree. Such fun, Damn I wish it was real, right?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fisherr
To me the audio don't match the visuals.

Like to see more.

This is my thought as well. All they were saying was "Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgeeeeeee!"

No-one ever said anything like "Whoa, there's little ones coming out now!" etc. It doesn't feel real to me, but who knows.
edit on 14-1-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: KaelemJames

Enough time And no other footage? And the 5th drop makes no sense. IMO.

No one knows what would make sense to a supposed ET or object from somewhere else. I dose seem like there should be more footage and there may be. we shale have to see.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

It was quite annoying.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

I was thinking the same thing. How could this happen right over the heads of all those people yet, in 2015, no one besides this guy are able to film it? Seems about as likely as Vladimir Putin joining P-Riot for a day on the links.

I agree that there should likely be other videos of this as it was very large, stationary to one broad populace for some time, and very noticeable. But then again, I don't know what time this happened at night. I have had several encounters witnessing strange UFO phenomenon and each time I did not have my phone or any type of recording device to capture it. And even several of them were so quick, if I would have had a camera to get a recording of it, by the time I got the power on or tried to focus in on the object it would have been out of sight. Literally each encounter I have had I was doing something mundane like taking out the trash. Strangely, I have seen more UFO's while taking out the trash than doing anything else.

I have seen many videos of UFO videos and yes many are faked, but there are some that correlate with what I saw, and those I hold credence to, as I have seen something very similar. The object that I saw recently (New Years Eve last year @ 7:15pm CST) was the strangest do to its' extremely bright deep orange light, similar to an orb, flying very low (propeller plane altitude) and was about as bright and the size perceptivley to 1/3 or so of the moon. It was so bright that I couldn't tell if the refraction caused 2 trailing orange dimmer lights to protrude from it or if there were in fact 2 lit sides to the craft. There was no blinking lights ( Red, white, or blue) at all and no spotlight types of light. Also, it did not make a single noise, eerily silent for a craft that low. I know it was no balloon, lantern, etc, as there was winds 5-10mph and it was clearly traveling several hundred mph due to the distance it traveled in about 20 seconds.

!0 minutes later I was back outside and I could hear at least 2 helicopters, but could not see them. I live relativley close to an air force base (15miles away) so I see planes and hear them all the time, but this was no jet plane, propeller plane, or anything I have ever experienced, it was so different to what I have seen in the night skys that it stunned me, even though I have seen countless UFO videos. I called several families around the area and noone else saw anything, and of course heard nothing. When it's below freezing out and New Years eve, not many people are hanging around outside or looking to the skies. Luckily I was taking out the trash at this time, and could see it without looking up, looking straight ahead, that's how low it was. It was nuts and it infatuated my interest to finding out what it was, man made or other, idk. The only thing that was un-UFO like was that it traveled at a steady speed and what looked to be a straight line, but disappeared over the trees and houses in my neighborhood before I could see more. Needed to get that off my chest.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Just looks really fake to me.
The way it "Appears" and "Disaspears" just looks a bit horrendous.

Easily going with CGI on this one.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Cool video. Can't tell if it is fake or not.

The only thing for me swaying to the fake side is this: Those orbs are very bright, however there is lack of light being shone on the ground, surely something that bright would highlight the earth?

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Nope. Check the close-up around the .53 second mark and just at the end when the mother ship lowers almost to the water. No reflections. Could be the camera operator using the reflection from a glass window. More likely PS bull.
edit on 15-1-2015 by boomerdude because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join