It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Filmed from Roof also drops Orbs

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Ok, I'm going to go out on the limb here since the internet seems to be buzzing about this and actually, I'm amazed it hasn't shown up here yet as I saw it this morning.

I'm going to leave it to the professionals if it's hoax or not. If it is real, it is some pretty crazy footage. Obviously almost Too Good to be real, but one never knows.

According to the poster, he filmed this from his roof. Other people in the background sound a bit stunned to say the least...

What do you folks think?

My first time trying to post video from iPad, so here is Link to Video just in case
edit on 1/14/15 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

If it's a hoax (possible) it's the ideal hoax… get a bunch of friends to react to a prepared "script," then add in simple lights later.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Definitely looks too good to be true.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Should be other video's of this, its over a big population, thats if its real of course...

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This would potentially have been seen by a great deal of people. I can't find any other reports of it.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

I was thinking the same thing. How could this happen right over the heads of all those people yet, in 2015, no one besides this guy are able to film it? Seems about as likely as Vladimir Putin joining P-Riot for a day on the links.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
To me the audio don't match the visuals.

Like to see more.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
impressive if cgi , some of the defocusing and shaking was spot on

funbox

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
i can't see any movement in the background - it looks like a still image to me

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
what happens at the end? the footage apears to stop and then start again with the ufo gone rather than it disapearing

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Not a sound was heard, not a funeral note as his corpse to the ramparts they carried.
Not much action on the ground either, by the look of it. Oh my God! are they still doing it?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Another youtube advertising clicks scam hoax video

forget anything on youtube!

this needs to go in the hoax bin where it belongs

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Yeah, like I said, I don't know either really. That is why I brought it here. Some of the folks here know what too look for better than I.
I thought the same thing you did SO, as far as the background comments being scripted, but that one lady was really stuck on OMG. Lol I almost titled this that! It did sound like another guy was filming it though besides the omg lady. Perhaps it will show up soon enough. I kind of hope so actually even if it will be basically the same point of view.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Drones are so prevalent now, could something like that be at all possible with drones available to the public?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
That is an absolute staged hoax. The "UFO" looks and acts like every other CGI video that's ever been made. And the woman that kept saying "oh my god" in the background was just so fake and scripted.

On top of that, nobody was reacting to the actual movement of the objects, and there was no reaction when the object disappeared. Classic staged hoax.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Fake.

None of the background lights flicker especially the large group to the very right.
Looks like a background pic with the "orbs" added in, cgi.

Also the people dont react to whats going on, not a comment when it disappears
edit on 14/1/15 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

edit on 14/1/15 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm not going to even comment on what it is but to tell you the truth I don't think that woman's acting in the background. To be blunt, she sounds like a total moron presented with something she can't even begin to fathom. I've heard people doing nearly the same thing except with "Oh dude!" and "Oh f*&^" over and over again, and that was watching a wrecked canoe gently crash into a dock repeatedly.

All the time we read about fantastic UFO sightings, aerial phenomena that cannot possibly be real, we can't even begin to picture it in our minds, with no pictures or videos to back up the claim. I'm sure every so often one of these unbelievable sightings are caught on camera.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

If it's a hoax (possible) it's the ideal hoax… get a bunch of friends to react to a prepared "script," then add in simple lights later.

Indeed; but you never know.

As many have said other places around here “The time has approached where we wouldn't even believe a real UFO video if one was to be filmed.”

That said ATS may be irrelevant as far as UFO's because of this, due to no evidence being good enough,...no matter what. because of computer creation/CGI.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: OPUFO3257142119

When would we believe a UFO video? When the gov tells us to? I always had a problem waiting for the "official word" when they seem content with keeping it a secret.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Ok, I'm going to go out on the limb here since the internet seems to be buzzing about this and actually, I'm amazed it hasn't shown up here yet as I saw it this morning.

I'm going to leave it to the professionals if it's hoax or not. If it is real, it is some pretty crazy footage. Obviously almost Too Good to be real, but one never knows.

According to the poster, he filmed this from his roof. Other people in the background sound a bit stunned to say the least...

What do you folks think?

My first time trying to post video from iPad, so here is Link to Video just in case

Excellent post thanks onehuman!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join