It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Belgian arms dealer confesses to supplying Paris attackers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RocketPropelledRenegade

And sit in Jail for a couple years awaiting trail of a national crime.

Then get charged with the murders of all the invididuals and get blamed for the planned attack.

Sounds like a great way to get multipul life sentences.

I'm sure that's what he was going for.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

The same goes for you.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Then get charged with the murders of all the invididuals and get blamed for the planned attack.

But they already indentified the murderers, didn't they.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Maybe just maybe he has the intelligence to know that he would be caught and he knows he is going to jail so he told all to get a lighter sentence.
Also for the apparent cheapness of the items do people forget that Europe has had many war zones and likely many guns and stuff on the black market.

Says the man promoting such propaganda....nice avatar.

Or maybe just maybe, he is yet another patsy in a loooooooooooong list pf Patsy's. *shrug* or maybe he just had a change of heart....you know ....a coming to je suis moment.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Yeah but without proof he sold the weapons. The investigation would be pending.

Chances are he would get blamed for supplying the weapons, rather than selling them.

He would get blamed for wanting the attack to happen. And the perp would just be an acomplice for what the media would call a arms dealer druglord or somthing to that effect where he would rot in jail for multipule crimes including Terrorism which is exactly what those weapons were used for. Unless he could prove that he sold them without knowledge of the plan than he would get slammed with multipul life sentences instead of say a few.

And Criminals turn themselves in all the time for reduced sentences expecially when they know for fact the popo is gunna be slaming down their door with SWATT and K-9 giving him a 50% chance of survival, and if he survives. he's never leaving jail ever again.

If i were him, I'd tern myself in to.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Whatever I'm out...
Not everything is a false flag and some on ATS are jumping to conclusions to fit their own agendas.
Sometimes nutters blinded by religion kill others over stupid things.
My avatar is in support of the people who died.
Enjoy all your nonsense.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Monkey see, monkey do.

Bye!

Don't come back.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Whatever I'm out...

Enjoy all your nonsense.

The easiest way to manipulate someone is to pull heart strings. Sometimes a false flag is really just a false flag .

I don't know about you but for me, and maybe it's just an ego thing, but I abhor being manipulated. I know others do too, and sometime some of them "feign" ignorance while others are simply that. I'm not insinuating anything, simply encouraging a second look with a critical eye and then ask yourself, who benefits?

Besides, I am quite taken with my nonsense because well, that just means I am carefull of dissecting an event without my "senses" being manipulated without my knowing. To me it is being awed by awesomeness.

edit on 14-1-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

(post by RocketPropelledRenegade removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RocketPropelledRenegade
a reply to: Domo1

The man said that once he realized that Coulibaly was a jihadist terrorist, he feared that the detectives would reach him because of the link between them.

So he just turned himself in without even getting rid of "evidence" that would link him to those guys, instead?

one wonders what he imagined these guys wanted the hardware for if not something nefarious at the very least? - ' what? they shot people?? that's it, i'm turning myself in! '

edit on R2015th2015-01-14T19:03:01-06:0020150pm134 by RoScoLaz4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Yeah but without proof he sold the weapons. The investigation would be pending.

Exactly. So instead of getting rid of the proof he turned himself in and handed them the proof.

How dumb is that?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
a reply to: thesmokingman

I'm starting to think that people who want America destablized are repeating the same thing over and over when something happens even if it's on the other side of the globe.

It's not like they were tracking this magazine and knew they were going to release a muslim cartoon that would enrage a portion of the population.

Do you have a little doubt that maybe it isn't the CIA this time? And it was just some pissed off Muslims, You know. Who stated they would go to war with America over shows such as South Park. Forcing South Park to censor the muhammed episodes.

It would just be to much of a coincidence if the CIA wasn't involved at all now would it.

It would be a horrible thought if muslims were actually violent now would it? Of course all of that is just Western propaganda. Muslim Terrorist organizations run by Muslims don't exist. Because everything has to be CIA and the U.S is omnipotent. Pulling the strings over every violent action in the US.

I'm sorry but no offense, I'm gunna call B.S on that.

I'v noticed the increasing anti-American trend rising up and i think its just people rooting for other nations hoping America will fall on it's face.

As much as i don't like American politics i don't think the people of America, Including all its organizations. Should be lumped into force that is causing all the Evil on this planet.

It's just a little short sighted.

Call BS if you want. The truth is the truth. Just like 9/11. This shooting, was in their own words "Frances 9/11". Israel controls the media and the american economy like it or not. I stand by my statement 100%. CIA/Mossad.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Look the criminal underworld doesn't really work that way as a rule.....sure they get informants, but not till they have them in a box of their own making.....either they had some weight to lay on him or he would have scarpered and did the usual....destroy the evidence.....
I think they knew where the arms came from because they sent Coulaby to him for the weapons in the first place.......

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Charleroi ... That's where my daughter is born.

BTW update from Belgium :

Ongoing Anti-terror action in Verviers : 3 probable casualities (in french)

Pending developpement.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

your right.... way too low, budget priced for sophisticated machine guns/...

the only way I can think of this revelation is that the 'blackmarket arms dealer' is a disinformation piece...
meant to appease the populace...
the real suppliers of the weaponry is more likely more associated with the Jihad movement...linked closely to AQ, ISIS or other radicals...and might well operate in France itself...
in association with radical, local Mosques (can't let the public know that!)

the funding would have probably come down thru channels operated openly within the 'Zagat' money transfer and money gifting system of Muslim origin that operates world-wide
(perhaps the low price of the weapons was indeed because the seller was Told to make the weapons available to the independent Jihadists by the hidden Muslim powers-that-be)...so that EU Jihad could happen

(( the norm for youthful, male Muslims in Paris is unemployment and government subsidized housing... so; 5,000EU/7.500USD is a considerable sum for a martyr operation))

edit on th31142134687615342015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th31142134696315362015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join