It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex calls NASCAR's Kurt Busch violent alcoholic, dismisses 'assassin' claim

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Could this be the perfect cover? NASCAR drivers travel constantly and can be in different cities, thousands of miles apart, on the same day. An assassin, who had a way to travel like that, would never be suspected. Get in, do the job, be out within a few hours and a perfect excuse for being in town. Our alphabet agencies like the cloak and dagger stuff, so why not have a beautiful female killer? Now, she says he's a crazy alcoholic and she's just working on a script for a movie, but she has worked for Frontline Defense Systems, a contractor for government and private companies. It's a case of he said/she said, with "witnesses" on each side backing the claims, but it looks like she's been doing a bit of bragging or outright lying, depending on who you believe.

www.foxnews.com...

DOVER, Del. – The ex-girlfriend of Kurt Busch told Fox News the NASCAR driver is a violent alcoholic and denied his claims that she is a highly-trained assassin who has carried out covert hits around the world.

Busch said Tuesday Driscoll repeatedly asserted her assassin status and claimed the work took her on missions across Central and South America and Africa. He recounted one time when the couple was in El Paso, Texas. He said Driscoll left in camouflage gear only to return later wearing a trench coat over an evening gown covered with blood.

Last month, Michael Doncheff, who served as a personal assistant to Busch and Driscoll, said an ailing Driscoll told him in September that she had been picked up by a big man and slammed to the ground while helping round up immigrants at the Mexican border, a story Doncheff considered "far-fetched."

Doncheff said Driscoll also asserted that she was a trained assassin for the U.S. government and once told him, "I take down foreign governments. I own Washington."

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Well, if you think about it...

Those people that do those motivational seminars travel a lot and bounce from city to city. They also seem so darn happy too. HM...

Interesting theory, lets see what everyone has to say?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Personally, I think she's let her job go to her head and wants to look more mysterious and romantic, but hey, maybe she is a female Bond.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

So a guy named "Busch" is accused of violent alcoholism and so he then states he believes his ex-girlfriend to be a trained assassin...

I dunno.

If my ex-girlfriend were a trained assassin I probably wouldn't say stupid stuff to piss her off(such as calling her an assassin to the public) or push her into walls and stuff. Just sayin'. Couldn't she just wait years and then kill you in your sleep?

My guess is he is probably just an asshole. Maybe he isn't even an alcoholic. But with a name like "Busch" and a career like Nascar, I ain't holding my breath. Anyone would have to be drunk to find those races interesting.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

He recounted one time when the couple was in El Paso, Texas. He said Driscoll left in camouflage gear only to return later wearing a trench coat over an evening gown covered with blood.

And he was just cool with this, at that time?

WTF is going on in this world.....EVERYONE is going NUTS....

*walks away so everyone doesn't notice how hard I'm laughing at this story....

*comes back to senses to realize, meh...hey, anything is possible. I guess.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I saw this story yesterday and saw her video where she is going to target practice and talking herself up like she is a badass, after that video I totally believe she could be an assassin and she is a defense contractor apparently right?

I am not trying to defend a guy who hits a woman though.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Its funny as hell this popped up, we were talking about this in my shop today.
I met this woman not long ago and she is...odd to say the least...
Everything is not as it seems to be, trust me.

top topics

join