It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long Gone

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Wow. Music and video combination was just beautiful. Thanks for that...of course it does make me a little sad lol. But hey, you drink your beer and I'll drink my Bacardi. By the end of the night we should both fall asleep peacefully.

a reply to: Brotherman

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14

I'm actually drinking a cab right now lol. I love traditonal animation like that although when I pursue artistic endeavors I tend to create darker things. I admire compositions like this's power to emotionally move people the way it does. I hope to responsibly obtain this type of mastery of my talents. I am glad you were also moved by it.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Yes, i find so much music moving and really love most music in general. I wish I could make something that beautiful.
Kudos to you if you can get close, even dark can be beautiful

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14

Some people find a way to live forever and this is through works of art that move peoples soul through the generations some of us are more ambitious then others

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: PageLC14

Again thanks to all who have replied. The simple fact that you've all taken time out of your days to read and reapond to my problems is enough.

You guys are awesome

That's one thing about ATS... ask for help and you won't be left wanting, some good members here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join