It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bullies shamed on the internet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
These Massachusetts used car dealers where bullying, making fun of the pizza delivery guy and threatened to have him fired then had the audacity to post it on YouTube.

Well people of the internet where not amused and didn't take to kindly to this bullying.

Their website has been taken offline, email spammed, phone lines jammed, business listing has been removed from Yahoo and they are receiving a huge surge of negetive reviews on review sites.

Here is the video in question
www.liveleak.com...

Although their company details are freely avalible on the internet I will not post such detail here.

I think this is fantastic people stood up to these bullies, what do you guys think?
edit on 14-1-2015 by NeoSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: NeoSpace

Just saw this one min ago and then found this thread lol.
Yeah what comes around goes around....
Karma is a bitch and they deserve it.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I hate people like that. I don't know why people have to be such jerks. I'm glad they got what was coming to them.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
That's why you don't want to be a dick.
It will come right back around and bite you.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

Don't forget stupid. THEY put the video up on Youtube for the world to see.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Nevermind...
edit on 1/14/2015 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: skunkape23

Don't forget stupid. THEY put the video up on Youtube for the world to see.

They were stupid on multiple levels. Did you hear the balding guy's defense: "I just gave you all the money that we all threw in for the pizza..." Duh....

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

Nevermind...

The total was $12 they gave him $20 in $1 bills so he thought it was a tip when he got back to the pizza place they wanted him to return the $8

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: NeoSpace

Nevermind...

The total was $12 they gave him $20 in $1 bills so he thought it was a tip when he got back to the pizza place they wanted him to return the $8

So? That is bullying? SMH

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Ok, so these guys at a used car dealership harrass and bully a pizza guy, then get harassed and bullied for bullying?

Don't get me wrong, I like to see people who deserve it get their come uppings as much as anyone. I just find it strange that the antibulling groups retaliate by bullying..

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

They're used car dealers.

Sucker punched themselves…

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
This is hilarious I read a few comments on there review and I am impressed with the speedy justice of the internet. Also reading comments on live leak of phone calls and it is extremely entertaining. Only a matter of time before they go out of business. I can't believe they actually posted that video. Clearly they don't know the power of the internet.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I wanted to punch that bald guy haha....he was the biggest dick of em all until the girl got courage after the guy left and threatened him.

On the other site they posted their number haha so im sure they will be hearing about it....such jerks

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Not saying they aren't jerks, but the response seems a bit excessive.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Great. So now they ruined a business over 8 lousy dollars. (is the owner of the business even in the video or are this jst his lousy employees?)
Those Bullies will get social benefits that all tax payers will pay.
And the pizza guy?? Did the so-called interweb peepz collect any for him?
Or is this again just an example of a bad joke of a society?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I saw that before. The people in that office were a bunch of d***s and they deserve what they're getting in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Nevermind...

So? That is bullying? SMH

Yeah, it actually is bullying. They purposefully set up a situation which they intended to use to ridicule and shame this guy, as well as get him in trouble with his employer... Simply for their own amusement, simply because they wanted to feel more powerful than him. He was just trying to do an honest job and make honest money.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
What comes around goes around.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Nevermind...

Not accurate apparently, but close enough.

The total bill for the pizza and drinks was just over $42, Hernandez said, and dealership workers gave Tansey $50 in two twenties and two fives. In the video, Tansey says he confirmed that they wanted to give the whole $50, and then left with what he assumed was a $7-and-change tip.

However, the dealership then called the pizza place back and forced him to return the $7-and-change, and he was left without a tip, leading to the heated conversation on video.

Doesn't make a difference really, same outcome. It would have irritated me even more if had been singles though.

Apparently they've had issues before.

“This isn’t the first time we have had problems with F&R Auto,” Willoughby said.

“All the time, there’s always a problem, always an issue,” Hernandez said. “We’ve been going back and forth with them for a long time.”

Hopefully at this point they stop delivering to these children.

In addition, the owner of the dealership and his son came by to apologize to Palace Pizza in person on Wednesday.

That's good to hear. Hopefully the owner is actually a decent guy and will take these jackasses to task. I'm also hoping if he is a good guy that this negative publicity doesn't ruin his business.

I hate it when people treat those in the service industry poorly, and even more when they take pride in their BS. Guy is just doing his job, he was polite, then they go off on him. If there was an issue they should have said they wanted change. Even if the pizza guy made an assumption there's nothing wrong with saying hey, we wanted some change back.

This kind of BS is why I tip so much. I feel for people that work for tips and hope throwing a few extra bucks their way will counteract all the jackasses who don't realize or don't think they should tip. Yes, it would be better if they got a decent wage and we got rid of tipping, but until that happens I'm not screwing someone over for a few bucks.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Wow, what a bunch of idiots. I was reading reviews of the used car place on Yelp, hilarious! I hope all those horrid people at the car place get fired. I cannot stand bullies.

new topics

top topics

join