It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

assistance required relating to new possible mh17 footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hey Guys I thought I'd take the liberty in asking if anyone knows how to share a Facebook video on this site or even obtaining the URL, as there is an exceptionally intriguing video of what maybe a su25 with a jet crashing in the background and it may well be taken down soon..

thanks in advance!😃

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Bump

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Can't you just link the page?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I m not too great on this kind of thing I'll ask the mrs for a hand but I feel it may get taken off soon certainly if it is the real deal any more advice is welcome thanksreply to: RocketPropelledRenegade

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

do you know how to copy and paste. if so copy the address of the page and come back here, click the link button, square with arrow in the corner, make a title in the first window, click ok, next window paste the address and click ok.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
A lot of the time I will find FB videos I want to share but can't, so I go check for the same thing on youtube and it is almost always there under the same name.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Thanks very much for the advice Guys! Much appreciated.. In the meantime I just linked the page in another thread so it is now 'up' thanks again I may well need these tips in future.

top topics

join