It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another witness tells of his ordeals at the hands of the Westminster Paedophile ring.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Another witness who has the moniker "Darren" has testified about the paedophile sex parties that happened in Dolphin Square, North Wales and Islington. He claims that a girl he would see on many of these trips as a sex slave just vanished, never to be seen again.

The article is on Exaro news, they dont seem to allow cutting and pasting of their articles, I cannot link to the video of the interview either.

So here is a link to the actual article...

Source - Exaronews.com

These guys are leading the way with regards to this investigation, a bookmark would be a very good idea.

Note, the interview is very graphic and disturbing.
edit on 20151America/Chicago01pm1pmWed, 14 Jan 2015 12:44:22 -06000115 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy

TPTB are trying to ignore this as much as possible since so many of them are in it. This MUST come to light and the people need to have them all arrested and jailed. So incredibly sad for these kids. Makes me sick.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae

TPTB are trying to ignore this as much as possible since so many of them are in it. This MUST come to light and the people need to have them all arrested and jailed. So incredibly sad for these kids. Makes me sick.

Yes it must come to light. Makes me sick, to my very soul.

We have to remember though that we still have some good guys in government.
People like Geoffrey Dickens, Tom Watson and Simon Danczuk. Without whom this would still be a secret. Or rather a "conspiracy theory".

Once again, one of the most disgustingly unbelievable "conspiracy theories" is proving to be true.
Its totally sick, depraved and evil. And its the people that pass our laws. Who tend to be freemasons.
Is the whole damned satanic, child sacrificing, new world order, freemasonic, globalist conspiracy true too?

People that can do these things to children are capable of anything. Isnt it time we started addressing the whole cesspit of corruption behind "right honourable" titles.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I tried to watch the video but with the accent and the voice change, I cannot understand what the kid is saying. I did read the article.

There is a special place in hell for these bastages. They will never be brought to justice apparently.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: GrantedBail

I tried to watch the video but with the accent and the voice change, I cannot understand what the kid is saying. I did read the article.

There is a special place in hell for these bastages. They will never be brought to justice apparently.

Darren is a full grown man now. Been keeping this bottled up inside since the 80's.
Poor bloke. At least he still has his life, which cannot be said for most of the kids that have to endure this stuff.
Most either go off the rails, end up murdered or committing suicide. Most dont see a day past 25.
Which is why Im in awe of the bravery of these victims that are finally talking. Im humbled.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Horrific, but definitely a brave one to survive and speak up...

On a side note, this scares the heck out of me... Because it paints in bright colors that nothing is out of bounds for some of the powerful.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

On a side note, this scares the heck out of me... Because it paints in bright colors that nothing is out of bounds for some of the powerful.

Exactly, thats why this is so damned important. But its hard to get people to face it.
I dont fully understand why. Burying heads in the sand isnt going to make our childrens future any more secure.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Guess the occult-like orgy in Eyes Wide Shut wasn't an exaggeration, seems quite the opposite is true.

Probably a lot worse stuff than we can imagine, at least myself anyway, goes on in hidden circles and secret societies.
edit on 14-1-2015 by iNobody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: iNobody
Guess the occult-like orgy in Eyes Wide Shut wasn't an exaggeration, seems quite the opposite is true.

Probably a lot worse stuff than we can imagine, at least myself anyway, goes on in hidden circles and secret societies.

Yes indeed, Eyes Wide Shut just scratches the surface of the perversions of those that can do as they please.

Im a bit taken aback.

Here we are on a conspiracy site, and one of the most disgusting and truly shocking conspiracy "theories" is very quickly becoming undeniably true, and it seems like hardly anybody is interested.

Looks like people are more interested in the crap that cannot be proved. Whats up with that?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy

originally posted by: iNobody

Here we are on a conspiracy site, and one of the most disgusting and truly shocking conspiracy "theories" is very quickly becoming undeniably true, and it seems like hardly anybody is interested.

on the contrary. what the abusers have done and probably continue to do needs bringing into the light of day. I am not too optimistic this will happen with the upper tiers of abusers rather when the pressure becomes too much the lower tier individuals will be presented for the masses. this system affords no protection to whistleblowers (no offence intended) and the overuse of superinjunctions could be one of many barriers that prevents disclosure.

if memory serves approx 1/2 years ago there was an interview set up with a concabmin where during the process of pre-interview checks, the said concabmin approached the rather young male intern of the production company and touched the genital area of his attire whilst conversing with him. the crew saw this, however, the whole incident seems to have been wiped from history. as to whether the production company baited the concabmin or not is another matter. apologies for lack of links on this. my database was partially destroyed by the cryptolocker scam not too long after i came across the information and this information didn't make it to back-up. I am sure those who know will eventually spill the beans once said concabmin is pushing up daisies if it is indeed true.
f.
edit on 18-1-2015 by fakedirt because: i and unusual format

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: fakedirt
I am not quite sure what happened above but that is my reply for the record.
2nd
f

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: fakedirt

on the contrary. what the abusers have done and probably continue to do needs bringing into the light of day. I am not too optimistic this will happen with the upper tiers of abusers rather when the pressure becomes too much the lower tier individuals will be presented for the masses. this system affords no protection to whistleblowers (no offence intended) and the overuse of superinjunctions could be one of many barriers that prevents disclosure.

if memory serves approx 1/2 years ago there was an interview set up with a concabmin where during the process of pre-interview checks, the said concabmin approached the rather young male intern of the production company and touched the genital area of his attire whilst conversing with him. the crew saw this, however, the whole incident seems to have been wiped from history. as to whether the production company baited the concabmin or not is another matter. apologies for lack of links on this. my database was partially destroyed by the cryptolocker scam not too long after i came across the information and this information didn't make it to back-up. I am sure those who know will eventually spill the beans once said concabmin is pushing up daisies if it is indeed true.
f.

I think you are speaking about the Ben Fellows incident.

Ben Fellows was working for "The Cook Report" which used to be an investigative journalism program.
Ben claims that Kenneth Clark, a high ranking conservative MP grabbed his penis, and it was recorded.

Whats interesting about his story is that apparently David Cameron was chief of communications at Carlton Communications at the time that the video was "vanished".

These are just claims and have not yet been proven.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
on the nail onemanarmy. cobwebs shook thank you.
2nd
f.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Exactly, thats why this is so damned important. But its hard to get people to face it.
I dont fully understand why. Burying heads in the sand isnt going to make our childrens future any more secure.
these are the same corrupt bast**D's that are robbing our children of a decent future though. Not in such a horrific way. But it is happening as we speak.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642

these are the same corrupt bast**D's that are robbing our children of a decent future though. Not in such a horrific way. But it is happening as we speak.

Our children are robbed of their future in so many ways, it truly makes me fear for the future.
One day we will all be dependent on the kids coming up. I think karma will be served. We will get what we deserve.

new topics

top topics

join