It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Grace vs 2 Chainz in a debate on legalizing pot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
2 CHAINZZZ!!!! you gotta say it like that haha. So apparently Nancy Grace lost a debate on legalizing marijuana to rapper 2 Chainz. This is great for me because I despise Nancy Graceless. There is something about her that is off putting. I don't if to me she seems fake when she is like I need to help this family, little Kelly will never be the same after this. I don't know something about her does not seem real. And I did not like her (non-biased reporting) when it came to the Casey Anthony case.

But its great to hear that Nancy Grace who was a former prosecutor loss a debate to a rapper not saying rappers can't debate, But its great none the less.

2 CHAINZZZ!!!

bgr.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
It's all talk. Circus and Clowns and Showtime. Who cares about talk. The basic issues have to do with what could be termed real natural law, and dictatorial, fascist laws. The first stems out of natural rights, all people have equal access to the resources, akin to nature. And in tribal communities there is a kind of law of consequence. Ya rape and murder the Chief's daughter something bad is going to happen to you. But if you do the same to someone else, in most of the villages, something bad is still going to happen to you. People don't expect to be abused by others.

That is the heart of common law as well.

Anything else is someone taking more than their share of power and resources and making you stand under them with brute strenght, ie slavery and it is enormously criminal.

They have to drop their enforcement of criminal dictatorial laws as nature and its medicines that were given by God/Universe/ETs whatever you believe that way, are ours equally, don't need a middle man. And anything that walks onto your property or space and tries to control you, when you're not out their stealing, raping, murdering or exhorting money from someone, and you're not driving like a maniac on common roads, etc, acting carelessly around other people, is NOT SOMEONE'S RIGHT TO CONTROL. Its a crime that they're doing this.

I don't want to hear the circus, the talks, the debates. I don't care if 1 or 10 billion people disagree with anything that is a natural herb or resource. I do care if that 1 or 10 billion tries to control or enslave me when I'm not hurting them. Its illegal and slavery for them to do so.
edit on 14-1-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
That is the basic issue. Law. I don't care about other people's opinions or the debates. Just drop the illegal, unlawful, enslaving laws from the books because they're crimes against humanity. Its simple. And never try to enslave or create laws again like that or any other law that takes away rights and freedoms.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Nancy Grace
She's rude and very abrupt when she's interviewing people. She thinks she's a know it all and can be very bias at times. When I see her, I have to immediately change the channel. lol

Her and Judge Judy make a good pair.
edit on 14-1-2015 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Is Nancy still around? That's scary because she needs numbers to get picked back up. You know what that means, right? There's a whole bunch of idiots in all walks of life. Is she a lesbian or just a man hater? Move to lifetime where it's accepted practice. I heard she has turned 3% of males in the United States gay. I don't know if her voice just oozes a pheromone that saps testosterone from the hearts of men or if she feeds on it to grow more manly.

Sorry, it's a man's perspective.
edit on 14-1-2015 by LOSTinAMERICA because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2015 by LOSTinAMERICA because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join