It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absurd Number of Stars

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Dae
Maybe I'm a time traveler. I noticed one star placed back several years ago becomes a million nowadays, in some cases one star becomes 4 million nowadays. It's a glitch but no one is complaining. I do not know if only certain people have time traveling star power or if there are others out there.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dae
a reply to: orionthehunter

Of all the posts I have ever read in ATS, this has to be the one that has baked my noodle good time, how on earth did you do that?? You gave me 6 million more *is in awe*

Heh. Just for fun I gave you about 3 million more.

Orion, your secret is no longer safe

I've not been around too long and don't have much in the way of stats, but I apparently have star power as well.

edit on 3/12/2015 by TommyD1966 because: more info

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TommyD1966

It's not really a secret. It's a glitch. I noticed if you give a star on an old thread, older than sometime early to mid 2007, the person receives over a million stars per star on occasion. In some cases up to 4 million per star. Of course many were not around posting threads back then. It only applies to certain categories of threads as well. I do not know if anyone giving a star will cause over a million stars or if it has to be a poster who has been around for just as long. I'm spilling the beans or stars.

<< 1  2   >>

join