It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Begins: Muslim Brotherhood Starts USA Political Party

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

I am discovering how low I must set the expectations for critical thought with certain members and it is disheartening.

Do you talk to yourself often?

I would encourage you to educate yourself on the reality of the situation.

Mazen M. Mokhtar is a founding member of the U.S. Council of Muslim Organizations, or USCMO.
The Feds consider him to be the godfather of internet Jihad.

Mokhtar proudly used the Internet to announce his support for Hamas and suicide bombings. Prior to the September 11 attacks, Mokhtar served as a web designer for what was then the main website raising funds and recruiting fighters for al-Qaeda and the Taliban, Qoqaz.net. The site was a project of Azzam Publications, an organization named for Osama bin Laden’s mentor, Abdullah Azzam

www.frontpagemag.com...

For heavens sake, some people just dont want to see the truth, and would rather side with terrorists?

Mazen Mokhtar, an Egyptian-born imam and political activist, operated a Web site identified in an affidavit unsealed Friday by the U.S. attorney’s office in Connecticut. The Web site solicited funds for the Taliban and Chechen mujaheddin, according to the affidavit. It is an exact replica of Web sites operated by Babar Ahmad, who was arrested in England on a U.S. extradition warrant this week.

The affidavit said the New Jersey home of the mirror Web site operator, identified on a Web site as Mokhtar, was searched in the recent past and that copies of Azzam Publications sites, operated by Ahmad, were found on Mokhtar’s computer’s hard drive and files.

According to a 2005 article, Azzam Publications and its corresponding website – www.azzam.com (no longer in use) – was named after al-Qaeda

www.washingtonpost.com...

Additionally, Jammal serves on the MAS National Executive Council; he is also the Executive Director for Illinois MAS Public Affairs and Civic Engagement (PACE). The MAS presents itself as “a non-profit 501(C)(3) organization,” and “a dynamic charitable, religious, social, cultural, and educational, organization” with a mission “to move people to strive for God consciousness, liberty, and justice, and to convey Islam with utmost clarity.”

In fact, however, the MAS was established in 1993 by the Muslim Brotherhood “whose goal is the “introduction of the Islamic Shari`ah as the basis controlling the affairs of state and society.” The MAS also happens to be a founding member of the USCMO. Positive references to so-called ‘martyrdom operations’ have featured in the MAS magazine The American Muslim, which contains fatwas issued by various Islamic scholars including Yusuf al-Qaradawi (senior jurist of the Muslim Brotherhood) and Muhammad al-Hanooti. A 2001 FBI memorandum stated that al-Hanooti, who attended the 1993 Philadelphia meeting of U.S.-based HAMAS members and supporters that led to the establishment
www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org...

edit on 15-1-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
No religion should be able to represent itself as a political party PERIOD

The End
edit on 16-1-2015 by criticalhit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Oh come on everyone knows raising your right hand and swearing to tell the truth on the bible and god makes you credible.

lol

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Wow..I forgot about the Crazy Nazi Like hunts for US Muslims post 9-11...

Good luck with that.

BTW..What was Mazen Mokhtar convicted of?

Just some wacko-hate sites you got goin on there...

I will keep it simple...Your hate sites say a lot of BS without substance

Here let me cut through the BS to actual evidence

Chris Christie as AG
www.justice.gov...

Chris Christie dropping all charges
www.investigativeproject.org...

I need to exit the thread after looking at some of the ugly hate-bigot sites you sourced....Good reminder of the dark corners of America
edit on 16-1-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Just some wacko-hate sites you got goin on there...

Really, The Washington Post is a hate site? LOL!

The affidavit said the New Jersey home of the mirror Web site operator, identified on a Web site as Mokhtar, was searched in the recent past and that copies of Azzam Publications sites, operated by Ahmad, were found on Mokhtar’s computer’s hard drive and files.

According to a 2005 article, Azzam Publications and its corresponding website – www.azzam.com (no longer in use) – was named after al-Qaeda

www.washingtonpost.com...

Here let me cut through the BS to actual evidence

Chris Christie as AG
www.justice.gov...

www.investigativeproject.org...

Sorry, you have it wrong again. That case and those charges brought
against him by the Feds were for Tax Fraud!

Mazen Mokhtar's internet hate sites
( and they were actual hate sites HE designed )
were the ones calling for Jihad....and collecting money for The Taliban....
and earned him the reputation he has today.

And yeah, I bet you need to exit the thread now.

edit on 16-1-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit
No religion should be able to represent itself as a political party PERIOD

The End

Well then you have to get rid of the Democrats ,and Republicans because they both deify the state.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Apparently the OP isn't too familiar with the old testament, where it clearly demands the stoning of disobedient children for example. The atrocious laws and misogyny evident in the bible are not any less than that in the Quran. Christians and jews are allowed but muslims are not, merely based on your bias? Well I'm glad you prescribe to the same hypocritical bigotry most americans do these days. The authorities gave you something to fear and you have eaten it right up...congratulations! The zionists and catholics, among others, have been oppressing the arab world for nearly 2,000 years. American-based multi-national corporations, along with the fed, wto, cia, and imf have only furthered their oppression. I don't know at what point american's began ignoring causality, specifically in the form of "blowback" but the cause of radical islam is nowhere near as simple as "they are crazy religious zealots." Maybe it's time to begin a paradigm shift into the realm of empathy, understanding, and altruism, while utilizing critical thinking skills; and put an end to ethnocentrism, bigotry, and ignorance resulting from sheep-mind. reply to: TrueAmerican Here's a thread I found to be one of the few rational interpretations of the "scary muslims" situation:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 16-1-2015 by Hohuwah because: spelling errors

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
originally posted by: burntheships

Petty bigotry and a willingness to BS carried you from this...

the mirror Web site operator, identified on a Web site as Mokhtar, was searched in the recent past and that copies of Azzam Publications sites, operated by Ahmad, were found on Mokhtar’s computer’s hard drive and files.

to this...

Mazen Mokhtar's internet hate sites
( and they were actual hate sites HE designed )

Do you have the slightest idea of what you are reading?

What in the least makes you believe he designed the sites? He owned a web-service that a client used to mirror the site...and since the FBI had to search deleted logs (from his computers that he voluntarily turned over) to actually find the images, it appears that he deleted the sites from his service when he realized their nature. Next you can explain to me why the FBI never charged him with anything?

I will be waiting for you to explain your utter BS claims above...And if we are to proclaim everyone guilty that the FBI investigates and then decides not to charge...even more so Muslims post 9-11...then we are effed.

Bigotry and willingness to BS...splattered on the backdrop of 9-11, that is your evidence...I still see nothing more.

You strike me as someone that would be gleefully painting stars on doors in Germany circa 1933.
edit on 16-1-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Me think interdicting booze and pork won't make it a very popular "party" in the US.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Me too. Disappointed.

Beginning to become convinced that the new motto here should be Collect Ignorance and Display It for the World to See.
edit on 1/16/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

You strike me as someone that would be gleefully painting stars on doors in Germany circa 1933.

Like the LEFT has done, and continues to do to gun owners ?

That was rich.

Like the LEFT has done to them evil rich folks ?

Like the LEFT has done to bankers ?

Like the LEFT has done to corporations ?

Like the LEFT has done to the police ?

I find it GD laughable the LEFT trying to lecture the right on 'tolerance'.
edit on 16-1-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Wow you are kinda funny... The GD LEFT THE GD LEFT THE GD LEFT!!!! Have you ever considered left and right are an engineered division? Have you ever considered that while there may be differences in party policy, slight as they may be in the big picture, we've been on the same ultimate (global) trajectory since AT LEAST JFK but likely before? Probably not, as party ideology won't allow for such blasphemous thoughts... EITHER PARTY!!! Keep fearing the libs while its the people behind the perverbial curtain THAT REALLY WANT YOUR GUNS!!! PSH... pathetic....
edit on 16-1-2015 by s3cz0ne because: typos... probably more there...

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: s3cz0ne

Can't believe someone missed the point of that post.

Can't judge muslims by the actions of a few.

But when it comes to those groups listed.

The same rule doesn't seem to apply.

Now THAT IS PATHETIC.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Calm down... I know, for a fact you are aware, of the MB's history with the U.S. About the C.I.A.'s involvement after WWII in Europe AND the U.S. building up these guys. The fake Han's to go after Soviet Muslims. The fake reps at Asian conferences to go after the U.S.S.R. I, and all the other members, know for a fact that you know your history. The same Takfiri Salafist that conservative Lumanries like RR and GHWB supported and were later USED against us. The same great friendship Ike had with the House of Saud that HE knew would prevent Islamism in the U.S. The same people Ike thought would be a great front line defense against the Evil Empire. Yeah those people... The Muslims... They're not all Assholes and in fact most aren't and have protested around the world time and time again. That barely even sratches the list of repubs and I'm no where near the dems yet. You want sources? Read "A Mosque in Munich", check the bibliography and all will be their. Primary sources for all to see. Go back to the GOP Convention. You sir are not a seeker of truth but rather a tool of division. There is NO REAL right or left. Its all manufactured and all the politicians from either side, while they do have their superficial differences, have all contributed to or pushed toward our lovely world today. Stop defending a falesy. THAT IS PATHETIC!!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

You are intentionally leaving out parts of the excepts from
The Washington Post. And as the rules go only a snippet can be used here.

I can list many other mainstream media news accounts concerning the same.
Take your flavor, The Washington Post, USA Today, etc.
They are on all accounts, the same.

To federal authorities, Mazen Mokhtar is a technologically savvy Internet whiz who operated a Web site soliciting funds and recruiting fighters for the Taliban and other Muslim warrior groups.
They searched his North Brunswick home, hauling away several bags of items, but have not charged him with a crime.

Mokhtar is listed in Internet directories as the registrant and administrative and technical contact for the Web site www.minna.com, which authorities said is an exact duplicate of one run by Babar Ahmad, who was arrested last week in London and charged with aiding terrorists.
usatoday30.usatoday.com...

edit on 16-1-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

You are continuing to quote accusations and dated reporting and have yet to answer the basic question...Why hasn't he been convicted or even charged with what you claim?

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

You have moved your goal post several times....Alethophobia?

Maybe you should ask your boss?
Or...read some current news on the Muslim Brotherhood?

NOVEMBER 20, 2014

Ties to Muslim Brotherhood land U.S. groups on UAE's terror blacklist

Or...you might want to call and inquire to the FBI.
edit on 17-1-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

You ought to know me by now, once I get a notion in my head I will follow it through to the bitter end, remember that global warming topic,

Anyway
Churches burned in Niger, photographer shot in the chest in Pakistan and violent clashes in Jordan: Muslim world reacts angrily to Charlie Hebdo's 'survivor' edition
Photographer is Adif Hasan now recovering after being shot in the chest
Around 200 protesters believed to have been involved in Kuratchi rallies
Four die in Niger, 45 wounded, as angry protesters burn down churches
Violent clashes in Jordan after King and Queen attend 'solidarity march

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... aying-Mohammad.html#ixzz3P5Wk5OLx
Follow us:

How are you going to stop this train wreck, those many years ago I said in that other forum, watch out for the third world countries.
edit on 083131p://bSaturday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

MAYBE KERRY AND OBAMA CAN HAVE JAMES TAYLOR SING TO THEM.
edit on 083131p://bSaturday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

You ought to know me by now, once I get a notion in my head I will follow it through to the bitter end, remember that global warming topic,

Anyway
Churches burned in Niger, photographer shot in the chest in Pakistan and violent clashes in Jordan: Muslim world reacts angrily to Charlie Hebdo's 'survivor' edition
Photographer is Adif Hasan now recovering after being shot in the chest
Around 200 protesters believed to have been involved in Kuratchi rallies
Four die in Niger, 45 wounded, as angry protesters burn down churches
Violent clashes in Jordan after King and Queen attend 'solidarity march

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... aying-Mohammad.html#ixzz3P5Wk5OLx
Follow us:

How are you going to stop this train wreck, those many years ago I said in that other forum, watch out for the third world countries.

MAYBE KERRY AND OBAMA CAN HAVE JAMES TAYLOR SING TO THEM.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

You have moved your goal post several times....

I am not moving goal-posts?

You continue to avoid the question...Amidst all of your unsubstantiated aspersions, inferences and accusations...You have shown nothing to support the US Council of Muslim Organizations is the Muslim Brotherhood.

You cite one member being INVESTIGATED and CLEARED by the FBI 10 years ago...And yet contend that any Muslim questioned by the FBI post 9-11 is a terrorist.

Your flavor of Xenophobic Vitriol is not novel, it's as old as ignorance...Kind of boring actually.

These games aren't interesting. Reality always sorts your kind of BS out over time.
edit on 17-1-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join