It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New footage emerges of Charlie Hebdo terrorist attack

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1

Pretty sure the point he was making was that not everything is a false flag attack. Not everything is a vast conspiracy involving governments. And that if you look at everything that ever happens without an open mind, and the preconceived notion that it's a false flag and a government conspiracy, then that's what you'll see and you'll find reasons to support your belief.

Which is a valid statement, since some on ATS seem to think everything from a shooting to them getting stuck at a red light twice in one day is evidence of a conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie1

originally posted by: wmd_2008

originally posted by: Jamie1
This is new footage released by Reuters. Video shows terrorists getting into car, trying to escape, and then a shootout with French police.

Lots of interesting things in this video.

Like why didn't they shoot from behind the car doors? Who were they motioning to?

Why were they so slow in getting into the car? How was the person doing the video able to record so quickly? And be at just the right spot?

It's just as interesting what YOU didn't notice

Did they need to shoot from behind the doors NO! The French Police NEVER got out their car they reversed due being out gunned!

Slow getting into the car they are shouting to get attention and their message across as people LIVE and WORK in that area they would know they had a good chance of being filmed!

Did they person taking the video live or work there !!!!!

The trouble with conspiracy sites is to many people look for conspiracies EVERYWHERE so much so that as you can see above you jump to conclusions that can be EASILY explained.

The trouble with "conspiracy sites?" Why are you here then?

Seriously?

On point, the murders in Paris were 100% a conspiracy involving multiple parties.

The question isn't whether it was a conspiracy.

The question is who all was involved in the conspiracy.

I'm sure you've heard of Operation Northwoods, right? And that the U.S. House Select Committee on Assassinations concluded that it was likely the JFK murder was a conspiracy?

I am here because I was told on another site this was the best place to be to seen evidence for ufo's and other strange events it's NOT up to you who becomes a member SERIOUSLY!!!

YOU made claims about the video I gave easily explained reasons which everyone will see that YOU made NO effort to answer.

If YOU want a conspiracy site were EVERYONE will agree with what YOU say 100% give you a little pat on the back and a gold star there are plenty of websites for you, if you would rather have people who will look closely at you claims and give counter arguments to them then stay here.

Look at my sig for 2 good pieces of advice.

Remember the motto here DENY IGNORANCE !!!

edit on 15-1-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join