It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New footage emerges of Charlie Hebdo terrorist attack

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: cArLoSCuBsTaR

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

originally posted by: Jamie1
a reply to: skunkape23

Very odd feel to the entire thing. The killers standing outside the car for 15 seconds? For what?

You would think that the first thing on their mind would be getting into the car as fast as possible and closing the doors, not leisurely standing around when they know the police are coming.

They are martyrs in their own mind. Why in the world would they be in a rush? What else is there to be scared of if you aren't scared of dying?

Then why would they run in the first place? Why not stand there outside Charlie and go out in a blaze of glory taking as many cops with them as they could?

That's my point.

It's not consistent.

If you want to get away, get away.

If you want to stand around and get into a gun fight with police, do that.

But to leisurely get into the car then have a shoot out with police, then get away.... doesn't make much sense.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Very odd feel to the entire thing. The killers standing outside the car for 15 seconds? For what?

You would think that the first thing on their mind would be getting into the car as fast as possible and closing the doors, not leisurely standing around when they know the police are coming.

They are martyrs in their own mind. Why in the world would they be in a rush? What else is there to be scared of if you aren't scared of dying?

Then why would they run in the first place? Why not stand there outside Charlie and go out in a blaze of glory taking as many cops with them as they could?

That's my point.

It's not consistent.

But to leisurely get into the car then have a shoot out with police, then get away.... doesn't make much sense.

Because stupid people like to gloat for a mislead ideal?

Simple:

1.Shooting happens
2.The Police do not have the training or fire power to bring them down (Cant blame them for not wanting to be the "hero" in this one)
3. They gloat whilst someone in the building next to it films it all ( )
4. They remember that they have more chaos to cause in the name of a prophet and god who does not preach from the same hymn book if you catch my drift
5. They drive away shooting(?)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
In the US those guys would have had heavy lead coming their direction.

Yeah right. In the US two lone police offers would storm out the car and would be very keen on firing on two TRAINED TERRORISTS WITH KEVLAR VESTS AND AK47s.

Hint: This is real life, not a movie. Those two (?) cops were no match whatsoever against those guys.
edit on 1/14/2015 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

To be honest I think the problem you have in American is the fact that most of your cops are so #ing dumb they actualy do believe they are in a movie.

Gonna get me some A-RABS YEEEEEHAW

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Well, from what I read in an article I just posted a Thread on, Al-Qaeda in Yemen is claiming responsibility and saying that this attack had been in planning since 2011. It could be that this "getaway" route was pre-planned and they had others in their group planted along the route to film these things so they could release them after and show the world what they did. It would definitely explain how someone happened to be there at the right time.
edit on 1/14/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Eh, so many people have devices that can record video these days and I'm sure the neighborhood was crawling with cops (sirens). Not to mention yelling terrorists. It's perfectly natural that people would look out the window to see what was going on if they weren't already watching it on TV. I don't think any of the new footage has even a whiff of conspiracy.
edit on 14-1-2015 by FireflyStars because: spelling

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: FireflyStars

Eh, so many people have devices that can record video these days and I'm sure the neighborhood was crawling with cops (sirens). Not to mention yelling terrorists. It's perfectly natural that people would look out the window to see what was going on if they weren't already watching it on TV. I don't think any of the new footage has even a whiff of conspiracy.

Right, but why did they stop at that particular corner? This is not at the original shooting scene...this appears to be after that occurred at a different intersection. Why would they get out of the car there, yell a few things, then get back in and drive away?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

To taunt the police possibly? It's hard to tell with a short clip.

Can anyone here discern what they're saying by chance?

To clarify I don't think that anyone taking the footage was involved with a conspiracy, however there may be some element of staging but I don't have an opinion on it at this point.
edit on 14-1-2015 by FireflyStars because: na

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: FireflyStars

To taunt the police possibly? It's hard to tell with a short clip.

Can anyone here discern what they're saying by chance?

To clarify I don't think that anyone taking the footage was involved with a conspiracy, however there may be some element of staging but I don't have an opinion on it at this point.

The only reason I brought that up is because terrorists are known to have others film their actions solely for the purpose of being able to put a video of it up to show to their followers and the rest of the world. The videos that I have seen all seem to be from a great vantage point that captures most of the action and not street level or through a window or whatever. Just seems like they were ready and waiting with their cameras in a sense.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dabrazzo

To be honest I think the problem you have in American is the fact that most of your cops are so #ing dumb they actualy do believe they are in a movie.

Ironic that you're demeaning cops about using stereotypes by using stereotypes that you learned where?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I thought I saw something in my news feed this morning about the French saying the terror cell may have 6 people in it. I don't know if that was 6 more or 6 total, but perhaps that could support your thinking?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

I thought I saw something in my news feed this morning about the French saying the terror cell may have 6 people in it. I don't know if that was 6 more or 6 total, but perhaps that could support your thinking?

Yeah....I saw that as well. I took it to mean that there were still 6 that they were looking for outside of the ones they killed.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Yeah....I saw that as well. I took it to mean that there were still 6 that they were looking for outside of the ones they killed.

Could well be the other members of the cell are the source of some of the videos then I think. I do think it's plausible to expect a fair bit of decent camera footage out of this area of Paris. Wasn't exactly isolated or low in population. But I wouldn't be surprised if there were others along the route to film things, either.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dabrazzo

Ironic that you're demeaning cops about using stereotypes by using stereotypes that you learned where?

Why from the man himself of course,

George Carlin - Dumb Americans

Ironic, i know

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

That's my point.

It's not consistent.

Good. Then we are in agreement. This whole thing stinks. If we have to come up with a 5 point highly speculative action plan to describe what is going on here then we've got a problem.

Apparently we have to believe that what we are seeing in this highly organised, military trained and expertly executed operation was done by gloating morons, who forgot what they were doing, dilly-dallying about, up against unarmed police (don't french have armed response?) who aren't trained?(what?). Simple? Err... No don't think so...

Simple would be doing it for the show because it's a black ops. But that can't be right, because black ops don't happen.

Oh wait... I forgot. Aaaaannnnndddd... The head cop in charge of the investigation blew his own head off while writing the report because he was depressed.

Yup. They are right. It's exactly how it looks. If we speculate. A lot. And prescribe to the official story.

My gawd don't you folks get tired of this?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Your trying to rationalize insanity with reason.. jihadists are insane!! They Kill people over cartoons, behead people and kill little girls for going to school.. Even in Islamic country's they kill people for not having the "right" form of Islam.. I take comfort in the fact that you can't wrap your head around it.. who in their right mind could?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

This is new footage released by Reuters. Video shows terrorists getting into car, trying to escape, and then a shootout with French police.

Lots of interesting things in this video.

Like why didn't they shoot from behind the car doors? Who were they motioning to?

Why were they so slow in getting into the car? How was the person doing the video able to record so quickly? And be at just the right spot?

It's just as interesting what YOU didn't notice

Did they need to shoot from behind the doors NO! The French Police NEVER got out their car they reversed due being out gunned!

Slow getting into the car they are shouting to get attention and their message across as people LIVE and WORK in that area they would know they had a good chance of being filmed!

Did they person taking the video live or work there !!!!!

The trouble with conspiracy sites is to many people look for conspiracies EVERYWHERE so much so that as you can see above you jump to conclusions that can be EASILY explained.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

They likely would if they weren't done here or if being identified would lead them to others in the same group. You say it like it's preposterous or something. There is always a method to the madness.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Can not argue that, there is always a method to the madness!

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

This is new footage released by Reuters. Video shows terrorists getting into car, trying to escape, and then a shootout with French police.

Lots of interesting things in this video.

Like why didn't they shoot from behind the car doors? Who were they motioning to?

Why were they so slow in getting into the car? How was the person doing the video able to record so quickly? And be at just the right spot?

It's just as interesting what YOU didn't notice

Did they need to shoot from behind the doors NO! The French Police NEVER got out their car they reversed due being out gunned!

Slow getting into the car they are shouting to get attention and their message across as people LIVE and WORK in that area they would know they had a good chance of being filmed!

Did they person taking the video live or work there !!!!!

The trouble with conspiracy sites is to many people look for conspiracies EVERYWHERE so much so that as you can see above you jump to conclusions that can be EASILY explained.

The trouble with "conspiracy sites?" Why are you here then?

Seriously?

On point, the murders in Paris were 100% a conspiracy involving multiple parties.

The question isn't whether it was a conspiracy.

The question is who all was involved in the conspiracy.

I'm sure you've heard of Operation Northwoods, right? And that the U.S. House Select Committee on Assassinations concluded that it was likely the JFK murder was a conspiracy?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join