It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C + C# = B: The Heart Centers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
In November of 2014, I completed certification in Tuning Fork Therapy at MSI Healing and Wellness in Evanston, Il, under the instruction of the founder of MSI, Billie Topa Tate. I have had an Om 136.10Hz tuning fork for a little over 3 years now which I use often on sore muscles and cramps, for myself and others, but have been patiently awaiting the more advanced information, and certification, which I acquired in her class.

I also own a medical C128Hz tuning fork. It came included with the purchase of Maria Renolds’ book “On the Concert Pitch C128,” which expounds on the physics of temperament and pitch, often referenced and quoted in my own book, other writings, lectures, and classes.

C128Hz pitch refers to the A432Hz Cosmic Keyboard, where we find the center C note is an octave of the color frequency of green. Just below is the yellow-green B, which has been intuited as the “2nd Heart Chakra,” and is an octave of the Schumann Earth Resonance, which is the “Heart-Beat of the Earth.” And just above the green C is the blue-green C# Om, right between the Heart and Throat Chakras.

In Tuning Fork Therapy, the most commonly used frequency is the C# 136.10Hz Om. The other which we alternatively use is the C128Hz medical tuning fork. Technically, in Equal Temperament tuning, A432hz = C128.4Hz, but medical tuning forks have always been C128Hz, and often the Cosmic Keyboard pitch is referred to as C256Hz, rather than 256.78Hz.

In my training manual, it stated that we may use both tuning forks at the same time. Being that both are in the same octave and only one note apart, I realized that this would create a pulsing dissonance. A large reason for A432Hz tuning is the reduction of these pulsing “beats” in the first place, however two notes right next to each other will be dissonant regardless of the tuning pitch.

Some quick math showed that C#136.10Hz minus C128Hz equals 8.1Hz, which is basically a C again but in the -1 octave, which is 8.025Hz – indistinguishably close. This is also just on the edge between the Theta and Alpha brainwave ranges. So to use both at once would not be such a bad thing – good even, as I found.

Striking both and putting them close to each ear, one can hear this 8.1Hz pulsing. It was cold out that day and I walked well over a mile in the snow to get to class. I had a bit of a cramp from just under my right jaw down into my shoulder. Striking one and placing it at the first point and the other at the second sent the pulsed 8.1Hz in a straight line all the way between the two points of contact with the two tuning forks!

This has proved very effective for myself and when used on others.

If you have one or both of the medical C or C# Om tuning forks, give this a try. If not, they are fairly affordable on Amazon.com, the C# for about $35, and the C for about $12. A rubber disc-shaped “striker,” as Topa pointed out, may be found online for around $40 – but search “hockey puck” instead, as that’s exactly the same thing, and only about $3-5. I admire that about her very much as where I will be selling fork sets with strikers in my shop, I would never mark up a $3 item to $40. Those who know me know that I call BS on that type of thing often, and it’s nice to find and be taught by those who share the same moral convictions.

As I mentioned, in Equal Temperament and A432Hz tuning, the C is actually 128.4hz. Not a big difference, but C#136.10 minus C128.4Hz equals 7.7Hz – much closer to the Schumann Earth Resonance, and a B in the -1 octave of the Cosmic Keyboard.

So this effectively gives us the three resonances of the Heart Chakra Center, all at once. One plus one equals three – the one, the other, and the space in between.

As my tuning forks are much too low to record outside of the Integratron, I posted a Soundcloud track, downloadable, to demonstrate. I used the C128.4Hz of the Cosmic Keyboard as opposed to the C128Hz, so that you get the 7.7Hz result. Enjoy it here, headphones are required for the entrainment effect, but you can hear the pulsing if through speakers as well:
soundcloud.com...

WARNING AND DISCLAIMER! Those with Parkinsons or any other condition due to high Theta peaks, USE WITH CAUTION! It’s likely ok for a few minutes to attune that range, but do not use if already experiencing effects of your condition and STOP IMMEDIATELY if you feel disorientation or muscle control issues.

MANY apps and YouTube videos of brainwave entrainment frequencies are available for free or purchase which are entirely irresponsible and will likely lead to legislation, especially due to undisclosed use by those with ill intent, which I myself have uncovered, or due to lack of appropriate disclaimers such as above.

If you EVER question using a brainwave entrainment track, or suspect it’s use in an audio file, message me, or consult the website of the Monroe Institute, or NexNeuro. We are all unrelated but more than willing to advise in order to keep this a safe and effective modality for all who wish to utilize it.

Its 5 minutes, so if you really want, repeat the track once or twice. Entrainment usually begins between 4-8 minutes, but the longer you do it, the longer lasting the effects.

If you are interested in creating brainwave entrainment tracks, I suggest trying this for yourself. Generate the C and C# as sine waves in Audacity, or any recording program, and save the two wave files individually. Or, you could play and record the two notes in from your guitar, keyboard or any other instrument – just make sure you are in the 3rd octave.

Now lay one over the other in your multitrack program. Then pan one left and one right-doesn’t really matter which is which, just do 100% L&R. You now have a binaural track consisting of the three frequencies.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Strike an A 440 tuning fork and press it hard to one you front incisors. I dare you.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I posted this as soon as the track was uploaded to Soundcloud -
unfortunately it triggered as being some band's song lol.
I filed the dispute and explained that it's just two hard L/R panned sine waves I created in Audacity, so hopefully they will publish it soon. Sorry for the inconvenience, and I will post soon as I know that it's been published.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23
Yikes that sounds no bueno!

Have you tried it?

Also, I have fake teeth so I can't lol.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory

This is fascinating!

I have been reading lately about how the sound of the didgeridoo has healing effects as does the purring sound of a cat. Don't remember the exact details why/how, but related to sound of course.

Skunkape - you made me burst out laughing even as I almost felt the pain, ugh.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: KAOStheory
Yikes that sounds no bueno!

Have you tried it?

Also, I have fake teeth so I can't lol.

I took a guy up on the dare. It was in no way pleasant.
It made my whole skull and brain ring like a bell.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Wow i bet it was harsh lol...Pyramid power-plant frequency to the dome.
You should have held a light bulb in your hand, see if it lit up lol.

On the didg thing, yea, i just got my first one not long ago - i think i'm officially a hippy now lol.
I like the videos where they levitate rolling papers with the didg, got mine to do it just a little.
Mine is an Om C# one but it's PVC and not easy to play.
Especially for a smoker with no or fake front teeth. But when it rattles your brain, it's in a good way.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I'm a musician. My natural resonant frequency is F#.
If I just relax and hum that is what comes out.
I don't need a tuner.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Right on.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
It's up now:
soundcloud.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I'm a musician. My natural resonant frequency is F#.
If I just relax and hum that is what comes out.
I don't need a tuner.

I correct myself.
I have spent some time with this.
I am about a 1/4 step between F and F#.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   

In A440?
That would make sense.
Download PitchLab on your phone - the free one's better.
See what it reads when you hum it.
What's the frequency, Kenneth? lol

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: KAOStheory

In A440.
That would make sense.
Download PitchLab on your phone - the free one's better.
See what it reads when you hum it.
What's the frequency, Kenneth? lol

I measured it at 90.8 hz which is a near perfect F sharp in A 432.
I may start retuning my guitar just a hair flat.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Those of us who work with the Cosmic Keyboard, we call it the "Divine F sharp."
And in my opinion, doo eet, and share some of that light with us all soon as you do, and record, please and thank you.

ETA: always down for a long distance colab too. lay down what you wilt, send it, then i'll do the same from here?
I'd be interested to hear and work with what someone who's found their resonance to F# would play.

edit on 16-1-2015 by KAOStheory because: to add

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory

i wish someone would make a cymatic chart using the frequencies listed in the image. it would be interesting to make a visual chart of how matter interacts with the scales. incidentally im looking for the frequency or set of frequencies that would produce a 64 tetrahedral pattern. im sure theres a connection between the stuff youve shown here and the stuff in this ancient symbols thread. once the map is complete, mind = blown.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-3-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I use a cymatics software program called "SoftwareTonoscope" -
it's $30 i think, worth it tho - you can enter the desired frequency, then adjust the plate thickness, "wetness of the sand," etc. - very cool.

i have produced many of the frequencies in the chart, and made a 2015 calendar from them - shoot me an email addy and i'll send it too you, it's a printable pdf. i tried to put it up as a free e-book but couldn't find a site that was actually free to host it.

clicked that linky - right from the start - "I think that a lot of people don't realize that almost all ancient symbols are 2D representations of 3D structures" - i totally agree! thanks for sharing, gonna have to read thru this!

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
C# for a major chord is 544.4 Hz.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Indedd, and my singing bowl agrees.
I once dated a girl who had a Tibetan (7 holy metals) singing bowl, which when stuck, produced G# (the 5th of C#.)
When played to "sing", the C# emerged.

edit on 6-3-2015 by KAOStheory because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join