It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy of coming changes - November 14, 2015 - 2026

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I remember a Benevolent one by the Name of ET Man,
He was told things to tell us earthlings of a coming disaster
And how terrible it was going to be,, but could never really answer
questions strait on. After 200 plus pages of bla bla, he started
to break down and eventually never really came back.. and his
predictions were a huge fail.Jus thought Id throw that out there..

every year someone come out with another DOOM that is the disaster
of the century.. and yet.. big fails.

Im all for the doom.. but Im just exhausted on faith. Good luck to the
prediction ..
Oh and were suppose to be hit with a comet in september 24th or something
like that also..

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Lil Drummerboy

My friend please try not to have fear, there are periods of earth's life when it goes through cyclic changes just like we go through changes in our own lives. It's for the benefit of all and is nothing to fear. Love is the driving force of creation, anything other than love is merely the effect of incorrect understanding. Our very bodies are made from the Earth, she is our mother and we are her offspring. Nothing will come to pass that we won't reap benefits from, all things change for the better.

Truly if you seek to know what changes are to come you must search your feelings, walk in nature, hold blades of grass, lean against trees, inhale fresh air, everything has knowledge to teach you about yourself, you just have to be willing to face it and accept it.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Okay, EvilChimp- tomorrow is the big day. Anyone who is a follower of Suspicious0bserver knows the sun has been busy this week, otherwise I wouldn't be expecting any unusual solar activity tomorrow.

Sal

a reply to: EviLCHiMP

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Obviously another failed (I say failed because it will) timeline prophecy.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Just ten days wrong, not bad!
solar storm grounds swedish planes
And there were Northern lights 4days ago! And it wasn't that intense.

The location was wrong .
edit on 13-11-2015 by Peeple because: Add

edit on 13-11-2015 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

CME MISSES EARTH: A CME expected to hit Earth's magnetic field on Nov. 12th did not. The solar storm cloud apparently missed our planet. Or maybe the CME is moving much more slowly than expected, which would mitigate its impact when it eventually arrives. Either way, the chance of a geomagnetic storm today is low.

www.spaceweather.com...

That was close!
Or maybe it is still out there....

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Small portions of land will raise in the form of islands in the Pacific and Atlantic oceans

New land mass (real estate) is never a bad thing.... like money outta thin air!

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
What about WT1190F

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

"November 14, 2015: A mass of charged particles from the sun will collide with the entirety of the Northern Hemisphere generating a spectacularly unprecedented display of auroras that will be observable day and night for a period of 2-3 days"

I've lived in the north for a little over 10 years now, and I've never seen any daytime auroras. I've also never seen any in the summer because it's just too light all night...

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Don't forget that the quantum connections in your brain also pick up pre-echoes of events (memories of future events) that happen in alternate timelines. You might see something striking or catastrophic, but there's no guarantee that it will happen exactly that way in this timeline (or realityline, if that was a thing).

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Don't forget that the quantum connections in your brain also pick up pre-echoes of events (memories of future events) that happen in alternate timelines. You might see something striking or catastrophic, but there's no guarantee that it will happen exactly that way in this timeline (or realityline, if that was a thing).

See this is what I complain about all the time. There's always an excuse!

You can bleat out any "prophecy" about anything, anywhere, and when it doesn't happen there's a built in safety net that allows these false "seers" to claim it really DID happen as "predicted" but it was in a different unprovable reality/dimension/parallel world.

There's another word for this behavior: fantasy.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Foundryman

Well he did warn us after all...

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP
I'd just like to add that I do not know where any of this came from so please, if anything, regard it as fantasy.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Foundryman
See this is what I complain about all the time. There's always an excuse!

Yeah, but realistically, people have enough trouble trying to reach a consensus about things that already actually happened. It's no surprise that there will be disagreement over things that might happen.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join