It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy of coming changes - November 14, 2015 - 2026

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
If my interpretation of insights hold any merit these things may come to pass. I'd like to make a record of them whether they happen or not.

November 14, 2015: A mass of charged particles from the sun will collide with the entirety of the Northern Hemisphere generating a spectacularly unprecedented display of auroras that will be observable day and night for a period of 2-3 days, a massive blackout will be experienced in America and Canada for 2-3 weeks in most areas, some areas even longer.

Post November 2015 - 2017: Global tensions will rise as blackouts, earthquakes, and volcanic activity increase exponentially in this time period. Small portions of land will raise in the form of islands in the Pacific and Atlantic oceans. Africas west coast will experience inundations along portions of its shores, sinking 25-50 feet over a period of a few weeks. America, Canada, and South America will experience mild to moderate coastal flooding along there eastern shores while the western shores will experience at first moderate flooding followed by a mild to moderate receding of shore lines. Civil upheaval will increase during this time period.

2017 - 2021: Further volcanic and earthquake activity continue to rise, further inundations are experienced along the lower planes of South America and Mexico. Portions of low lying areas in both Africa and the Americas will generate fissures releasing adequate amounts of water that was previously trapped under shifting crust. Mild to moderate sized fresh water ponds and lakes will appear in these areas causing more societal displacement. Civil upheaval will be brought to the brink of war but will be subsided by a greater global conflict, possibly World War III. This will be the shortest war in history. During this time period scientists will discover that the Earth 'breathes' over vast periods of time, tectonic theory will be replaced by the theory of expansion and contraction of the Earths surface. Continental inundations will become an accepted reality.

2021 - 2024: Global economies collapse post War, global governments, military and leaders vanish from the public, global grid-lines go down and cities become zones of civil conflict. Masses of people migrate to inland areas forming communities of self-sustenance. The old world vanishes in an extraordinary short period of time.

2025 - 2026: I don't feel comfortable discussing this at this time, I'm truly sorry.

I'd just like to add that I do not know where any of this came from so please, if anything, regard it as fantasy. Thank you for reading.

edit on 13-1-2015 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I'm just going to watch it go. I am here as an observer.
I wish for the best and expect the worst.
I hope I die laughing.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I'll be laughing with you buddy.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
A little context...please. How were these predictions received?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EviLCHiMP
You forgot about the Rapture on 9/16/2016. Be there or be square.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

They came in waves of insights, I honestly can't give an adequate answer.
I'm sorry..

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP
a reply to: IAMTAT

They came in waves of insights, I honestly can't give an adequate answer.
I'm sorry..

While you were sleeping? Meditating?...
Do you have a record of previous accurate predictions?
edit on 13-1-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I generally have no issues when someone wants to prophecy something here. I figure it doesn't really hurt anything and it's sometimes fun to see if one can win in a crap shoot. Heck... I even believe some folks do have a little foresight/insight as well. I believe the gift exists among very few.

This...

2025 - 2026: I don't feel comfortable discussing this at this time, I'm truly sorry.
is what a lot of us have issues with here. If you didn't feel comfortable discussing it, why add it at all other than to get folks to beg you to tell them what you see?

It's not like it was a date in the middle of others that had to be included. It was the last one and could have been left off without making it look all mysterious, ominous, deep, full of despair, etc.

I trust you have everything in place for yourself during all of this coming chaos. Having a heads up on it should certainly see you surviving right until the entire earth implodes upon itself.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

It's gotta be an alien invasion!

Seriously though,
what makes you think this is going to happen?

That is a very detailed account.
There must be some reason for all of the details.
How did you get them?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I just don't feel comfortable talking about it, it's stupid nonsense to my logical sense so I'd rather not make a public display of it. Please forgive me if I have caused you any offense. If you wish to PM about it I don't mind discussing it there.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Speaking from the honesty of my heart I do not know. I refuse to fancy your questions with egotistic fallacies. How these things came to me I don't know, I was not sleeping nor meditating, though my lifestyle may be considered that of a consistent form of meditative observation and contemplation.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

lol, I'll be there.

edit on 13-1-2015 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I think that it isn't too hard to imagine what he saw, but didn't want to say. It probably was something very saddening and tragic, perhaps showing many people dead that he saw, and if he really did experience a gift of future revelation, he might have experienced an emotional transference which came through the conduit along with this vision of the future. And when a vision of global catastrophic events like this happens, it can really be traumatizing to the experiencer and it may even take years to get over it. Just like what happens to a lot of our soldiers who were young and would not realize the burden upon the human spirit, after pulling that trigger and seeing their target splatter all over, knowing it was a person who might have had a family and the only reason they were fighting was because of world leaders playing their game of chess and using them as the chess pieces and then counting their money when the game was over.

Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
That is the day before deer hunting starts. There are going to be a lot of pissed deer hunters here if their old ladies won't let them go to deer camp.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

You hit the nail on its head my friend. Thank you. The events leading up to 2025-2026 are quick in appearance but slow in comparison to human comprehension. There will be a beautiful display of humanity in the times to come, civil unrest will be a shadow in comparison to the companionship that will unfold. Something good does come of this, it's not the end of the world, just a transition. That's if any of it's true of course.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

lol! I love your sense of humor. Maybe the deer are the real conspirators behind this.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP
November 14, 2015: ....

You gave a rock solid date. That's hard to find in these kinds of things. I appreciate that. I hope your prophecy is wrong. Will be watching ....

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   

I can often times see the pertinent emotion in people even though I know them or not, and experience a strong empathy, and that empathy is like a window into that persons heart whether they are near or far, and if the person is at the opposite end of the spectrum as in cynical, angry, and vicious, I can feel that too.

Even stranger is that to see this personal phenomenon on the good side of the scale like yours is at, I have to be in a heightened state of humbled mind and concern for others which doesn't happen unless something is troubling me or I have had things happen to myself to remind me to be humble of heart and mind.

And it was perfect timing that you posted your experience right at the same time

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I like the last sentences of the prediction: "I'd just like to add that I do not know where any of this came from so please, if anything, regard it as fantasy. Thank you for reading."

That part is definitely worth considering.

It was a good prediction though, although that is smack in the middle of Aurora season and we are going towards a solar minimum, I still like the story. There is always a slight chance it could come true. Maybe someone got hold of the play script we live in.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Okay I have made a notation on my wall calendar, otherwise I will forget.

As to the 2025-26 issue- well as the saying goes "forewarned is forearmed". You might be doing people a big favor by spilling the beans.

Sal

top topics

<<   2 >>

join