It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apes Sending a Message - LUCY's 3rd Visit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Technically WE are also considered Aliens....especially to other aliens!....and as far as I know Nasa has not found any alternate Earths or planets that are inhabited....but would they tell us if they did? ....probably not.....But,look at Roswell and Area 51. .....Aliens do exist.

a reply to: OneManMasquerade

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

I don't call that the cosmos and ufology. Those pictures depict hellzones, and lower astrals, beasts!

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
If Lucy is saying the ETs are only the earth bound ones that have been here for a long time, then truth isn't high up her list.

The Ets that are watching over are from many places and not all are the Milky Way either. We have for example Andromeda amongst other galaxies in the galactic neighborhood. And as for the concept interdimensional, its all interdimensional. Anything not clocking our sun is a different dimension and timezone.

Amongst those that crashed were Zeta Reticulli. And they're part of the draco system and not from here. Part of the annanuki coalition.

Earth elites are already in contact, they are already in the solar system themselves, and many citizens are in contact, not just with whatever is around, but their own Families watching over.

ETA: The groups she is talking about coming in are lower dimensionals. There is an obviously evil elite group on earth that orchestrates many hellish things here, many "sacrifices" from poverty, to wars, to drone strikes, to starvation, to oceans and fukushima, and nature. Their goal is to allign earth's frequency with hellish zones, so they have more access and can come in. So the kind of communication or contact she means is Black Magic type, demon gate contact.

As for this DVD earth, and its a simulation so that is what I will call this school we're in, it is very Highly Managed already. Earth Motel has private rooms and anyone who is close to something can have their time stretched, and even have the people around them temporarily replaced. We're not in a concrete thing.

And no bad guy can access you without permission or without a frequency doorway.

Those tall ones, well we do have Mars and Bigfoot. But we also have many different tall types. And Taurus isn't like that. The Aldebarans are ethical. They're tall, the man I saw was 8 foot tall in a kind of armour suit and helmet, long blond hair, and muscled like Triple H, and he identified from Taurus Constellation, 65 light years away, his exact words, and Telos, ie Mount Shasta. So they have a base here. And they do checkups and protection from pirating greys. Because that is what I experienced, a man and a woman, husband and wife???/ And very ethical. Wasn't dream time either, awake time.
edit on 14-1-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Hello! When I read the A E mention, I immediately thought of EA, wasn't that a Sumerian god? Just a thought...

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Is this perhaps Lucy, after all?

Lucy the Sign Language Speaking Chimp Video on Vimeo

I'm truly not kidding or being mean. It's just that sometimes our dreams are made of "shiny bits that our brains pick up during the day." Is it possible you saw a pic of Lucy the Chimp before you started having the Lucy dreams? It doesn't make them any less valid -- just explains the Lucy name. And the "sign language" metaphor is interesting.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: graceunderpressure
Is this perhaps Lucy, after all?

Lucy the Sign Language Speaking Chimp Video on Vimeo

I'm truly not kidding or being mean. It's just that sometimes our dreams are made of "shiny bits that our brains pick up during the day." Is it possible you saw a pic of Lucy the Chimp before you started having the Lucy dreams? It doesn't make them any less valid -- just explains the Lucy name. And the "sign language" metaphor is interesting.

Sadly no. However, it does seem like rather a fun chimp to have around

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: NwFgHr
a reply to: Meldionne1

Hello! When I read the A E mention, I immediately thought of EA, wasn't that a Sumerian god? Just a thought...

Sumerians making a come back? That's possible

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
From my previous visions I believe the A and E is the your symbol the only way she can communicate to you is through that symbol, remember it or even better draw it somewhere.
You asked her, are there others like us out there, she replied there are many many but here it is peaceful... ponder on this why would she say that. There is greater meaning to that phrase. Think on it from her point of view. Imagine you went to a million other places and you saw everything that was going on. Remember she is on a different plane as in dimension.what is the thing that makes this place peaceful and quiet.

When you asked her to show you she pushed your mind as only the mind can travel through the dimensions. You were given a chance to see the universe around you. To bring you back she made the symbol AE with her hands. The other way is to call your true name. Did you hear your true name during this time that you returned back to her?

I have a question that you might ask her next time. "Why Earth (Sector 4) ?" A simple question but I think this will help you realize a whole lot about who she is and why she is here.

About the message that you received as you were falling, yes she was referring to us as apes... This is referring to the amount of knowledge we have about our surroundings. "Do not let the apes send them a message" - This is truely an important message. I will give you an example to explain this.

You are walking in the jungle you meet a group of apes in the jungle they growl at you, you take that as a sign of aggression and you pull out a gun and shoot them down. This is what she meant by do not let the apes send them a message that would bring them to shoot us down.
edit on 14-1-2015 by sid1314 because: Addition to detail

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManMasquerade

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: darkbake

Do you think she meant don't let the humans accidentally send a message to the aliens so they discover our location?

That's what she meant I think, because if we find a planet that is suitable for living with almost same conditions. We would probably send a signal to see if something comes back. The problem is what comes back a message or an armada and how quickly does it come back.

But that's not realistic. If we had verifiable proof of an intelligent civilization on a planet that we could actually communicate with we would.

So Lucy needs to give us another option. Not contacting them isn't an option...someone will. We need a way to defend ourselves, make peace with them or hide?

The way she showed it to me, is do not try to communicate. So basically hide, she seemed to have hinted that our civilization is hidden and kept safe for a reason.

From what I understand curiosity killed the cat will become a literal term if we send out a message to them

We will send the message though. That will happen if we find them. So we need an answer of how to combat them and save our selves after message sent.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Sumerians never left, and in fact are the elite. As for their off planet alliance, who the heck cares, bad guys are rather controlled and if they're not all bad, then its nothing to worry about all. This is a simulation. Its like you insert the dvd and data, for the universe, into your dvd player ie soul, and you render the world you're in, and alot of other people have the same dvd, and they're logged into the realm with you. But we never really leave home. Even hellzones are all simulations and illusions.

So, lower downs are really nothing to worry about. Pain and suffering is just temporal, learning experience but our whole lives are managed from Home and High Levels.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

She keeps baiting and keeping you guessing, 'nuff said

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Awesome post! I agree with everything you said, the Sumerians are here, and yes its the matrix, no doubt about that!

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Arts and Entertainment is the embodiment of satans control over our concious minds. It ties in with apollos and the codes for the gate keeper.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

Do you think she meant don't let the humans accidentally send a message to the aliens so they discover our location?

That's what she meant I think, because if we find a planet that is suitable for living with almost same conditions. We would probably send a signal to see if something comes back. The problem is what comes back a message or an armada and how quickly does it come back.

But that's not realistic. If we had verifiable proof of an intelligent civilization on a planet that we could actually communicate with we would.

So Lucy needs to give us another option. Not contacting them isn't an option...someone will. We need a way to defend ourselves, make peace with them or hide?

The way she showed it to me, is do not try to communicate. So basically hide, she seemed to have hinted that our civilization is hidden and kept safe for a reason.

From what I understand curiosity killed the cat will become a literal term if we send out a message to them

We will send the message though. That will happen if we find them. So we need an answer of how to combat them and save our selves after message sent.

Light and sound does not travel well underground.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

So there is a 3rd post already. Forgive me I have only just found it and actually replied on your 2nd

Those beings of metal that you saw are like the bronze beings of bronze age from Greek-Roman mythology.

Perhaps you got it all wrong. Maybe it`s actually related to the past. "Apes" as us shouldn`t "send a message" as travel into the past. It would make sense considering that previously you saw developing stages of the earth.

As for letters. what about Ancient Earth?
edit on 14-1-2015 by Op3nM1nd3d because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2015 by Op3nM1nd3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Op3nM1nd3d

So there is a 3rd post already. Forgive me I have only just found it and actually replied on your 2nd

Those beings of metal that you saw are like the bronze beings of bronze age from Greek-Roman mythology.

Perhaps you got it all wrong. Maybe it`s actually related to the past. "Apes" as us shouldn`t "send a message" as travel into the past. It would make sense considering that previously you saw developing stages of the earth.

As for letters. what about Ancient Earth?

She showed me cities of advanced technology, but then something happened. Either a revolution or a war and the first murder occurred on the Blessed Earth which then followed by the fall. What does she mean by that?

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I am hook't on your post.
only just started reading them.

A.E. after earth?

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

She showed me cities of advanced technology, but then something happened. Either a revolution or a war and the first murder occurred on the Blessed Earth which then followed by the fall. What does she mean by that?

Hmm, well advanced technology may also be something of the past. Which was destroyed, lost, hidden in the process. You have to consider that our earth is estimated to be 4.5 billion y old. Habitable bit less but still anything could have happened before the exsistence of human being.

How did the fall look like in your dreams?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join