It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gained Time?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I've read some instances of loss time, but did I possibly experience gained time?

I'm definitely not sure about my first instance, but it occurred during the 5:00 hour in the morning. I was sleeping and it was almost time to get up (about 2 more hours of sleep left), I went to bed around 12:00 midnight. What happened was I would go to sleep and what felt like 1 to 1 and a half hours of sleep but only 5-10 minutes would pass. This wasn't like time going slow when you are board or having trouble sleeping, I was getting quality sleep between those 5-10 minutes. I ended up feeling like I got 8 hours of sleep within that 1 hour. The 6:00 hour went back to normal and past by fast as I slept until my wake up time of 7:00. The weirdest part of this instance was that it only happened during the 5:00 hour, and the only reason I was waking up is because I felt like I was over sleeping my alarm clock. I even checked my phone to make sure the times were right.

The 2nd instance is also weird. I set my Alarm clock to wake up at 10:20 in the morning, it went off and sure enough it was 10:20, I went to take a 10-15 minutes shower and when I came back to my clock it said 9:50, I was like what the heck?
I didn't check my phone before I showered, but it matched my car after I showered and it matched my clock.

I don't know if Gained time is even possible and some glitchy stuff just happened. What do you guys think? Has anyone else experienced something that seemed like Gained Time?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IngyBall

Yes.

That's all I will say about that.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: OrphanApology

Do you have any instances you would like to share?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
When you've been taken by the ones that watch over you for whatever reason they take you, (I haven't a clue why even though I desperately try to figure it out, its like my mind is blocked from access to that data) they can start and stop time at will and sometimes they don't restart time at the exact point that they stopped it. I can't remember what happened in the missing time and I am so dismayed, I would love to know but I can't and thats for the advancement of some greater good, so I'll just trudge onward. Not much further, we will make it.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

One time I had dental appointment and was running almost two hours late yet arrived fifteen minutes early according to clock.

Not really sure what happened there. It could just be clocks were messed up or thinking I saw one time but actually remembering another instance when I looked at the clock.

Absentminded recollection of the time you wish it to be or manifestation of time you fear it to be when it's actually much earlier.

Who knows?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

Interesting, I don't think I was taken, especially with the incident in the shower since I was conscious the whole time. But I guess there could be other Very Rare phenomenons that could cause time disruptions?
BTW Both of my instance happened last November.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

You may dreamed of the alarm and you believed it was real and you went for shower.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I have experienced gained time before - Me and an ex were running late for a show; normally, the trip would take about 45 minutes on the highway, which meant we'd be rushing to get a spot. Neither of us were looking at the clock, and cruise was set to about 70mph.

We got to the location of our show, with one big difference: We were early by about 25 minutes. We both looked at each other, and didn't know what to say - I've done the route before (same speed, same amount of traffic on the road), and the trip took a minimum of 45 minutes each time.

As for this though, I'm inclined to believe you dreampt that the alarm went off; There were days where I'd do this and start to get ready for work, only to remember that it was Sunday, and I didn't have to even be up. The worst was that I dreampt I set my alarm for school, only to remember half-way through the shower I've been out of school for several years (and it was a Saturday).

-fossilera

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

No I didn't dream the alarm going off, I heard it, the clock said 10:20 and I went to go shower. I came back and the clock said 9:50. I do dream of waking up sometimes but I've never dreamed of my alarm going off. I'm very sensitive to the tone of my alarm ( I flinch whenever I hear the tone while I'm awake) and it's not a tone I can recreate while dreaming.

new topics

top topics

join