It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris gunmen linked to Sarkozy and FBI (Coulibaly/Kouachi)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
It is suggested in this blog I'm linking to that Amedy Coulibaly, the grocery hostage taker who was shot had previously met Nicolas Sarkozy (a tenuous link) and that Said Kouachi, one of the Charlie Hebdo murderers had links to an undercover FBI asset (I'm not sure what that is!)

Worth a scan. Might be on ATS already anyway...

According to Al Jazeera America, who quotes a tweet from Bruno Waterfield of the Telegraph UK, Coulibaly and 8 of his coworkers at Coca Cola were documented in 2009 by a local newspaper to have spent the day with then president Nicolas Sarkozy in Élysée Palace, the official residence of France’s serving president. Coincidence?

While the Telegraph says they can’t confirm if it’s the same Amedy Coulibaly, and notes the name in the 2009 newspaper ends with an I not a Y, the picture posted on Twitter of the 2009 French newspaper — click — is a definite match to the pictures of the man the news has been splashing around of the Amedy Coulibaly involved in the hostage situation Friday. They are one in the same.

The pictures could be of different people.

It gets even more questionable as we look at an article published in Reuters clickthat documents a meeting taking place in Yemen back in 2011 between Said Kouachi — the older of the two brothers who are said to have killed 12 Charlie Hebdo employees Wednesday — and al Qaeda recruiter Anwar al Awlaki, who was exposed as an undercover FBI asset when the group Judicial Watch obtained 900 government papers through the Freedom of Information Act that showed Awlaki was leaving voicemails and emails with FBI agents for years after 9/11, at one point point being released from custody at JFK airport by FBI demand, despite having an outstanding warrant for his immediate arrest.

Make of it what you will.

Source

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Reverse image search (and my eyes) tell me they aren't the same person....

I will be interested to see what others have to say about the other information presented at the link...

.....*raises brow....

ETA:

*raises brow further....
edit on 13-1-2015 by Jakal26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I find the info about Awlaki most interesting. Hmmm. Two plus two.... or maybe not.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Haven't two french detectives investigating this crime coincidentally suicided?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

Are you attempting to deter independent investigation regarding this by implying one will be "suicided" or, in some way killed?

Sorry, had to. Given current ATS climate and due to the fact I've been called some "covert shill/troll/agent" for the last few days for voicing honest opinion...

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

I was aware of 1 detective "suiciding" however I have not seen anything on the second, could you provide a link to such info?

a reply to: and14263

It would not surprise me in the least that there was a connection such as what is being postulated, there are more than one similarities between this and the boston marathon situation.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I find it highly interesting that this thread died such a quick death (no discussion in a while now)

....so, even though it isn't my thread, I will shamelessly bump it to the "recent topics" page for those that might not have seen and aren't aware of it...

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

Yeah I posted it late the other night and was waiting for something else to crop up before I jumped in. A few of the PAris threads are dying.

top topics

join