It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somethings needing fixed.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Ok just a quick thread but there are a couple of things on ATS that are needing fixed that i have noticed that seem to be broken or could work better.

First thing.

The "preview" option when writing a thread it either does not work or when i click "preview" its only showing a portion of what's in the text box. This is very frustrating when trying to write a long thread with lots of links, vidoes and quotes.

Second thing.

I use my tablet a lot to browse ATS, trying to navigate between pages is very difficult because if i hit one of the arrow buttons it takes me right to the fist page or the last page.

Just thought i would bring this up because I have been trying to write a long thread today and using my tablet to browse ATS and its really annoying.
edit on 13-1-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Your title is also needing fixed.

As for your points; I use a tablet a lot too and agree with both points raised.

I gave up trying to make threads on my tablet years ago, just not worth the aggro.
edit on 13/1/2015 by LiveForever8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I have the same problem. But if I can add one, when I set my time zone to my time zone, the Edit finction goes wrong, and I couldn't Edit my posts. So I had to change back to the default time zone.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I'm having a problem trying to make a new topic in the short story forum. All I get is a black page.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

You dont compose OFF of ATS to be able to save the document BEFORE posting? Like creating it on a WORD or processor document?

That was one of the 1st tips here I learned when I would have a great thing going...and then...for whatever reason...it would disappear after my hard compiling.

You just cut and paste it into ATS when its completed, and you lose nothing.

edit on 07-31-2014 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
My problem has been fixed. Thanks Djarums and Reux!

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I have problems too but not being able to create threads in the Breaking Alternative News Forum, and The Breaking Political News Forum.

There is no option to post anything.

The buttons at the bottom have disappeared.

Been months now.

That's what I need fixin.
edit on 16-1-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Djarums did something that fixed that problem for me. Try sending a PM and see what he can do.

top topics

join