It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flags, Islamophobia, Putin, North Korean Nukes, Iranian Threats... Is This The End?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique
Read the book of revelations with an open mind.

We can read it with so open a mind, that we can actually destroy it.

Face it, that book is showing what SOMEONE wants to happen on certain astrological dates, as they always do to affect maximum control over a good many things.

The age of Revealing, is something you Christians just do not seem to get, you are all in serious trouble, and your God is not coming to save you, in fact you will be attacking the very forces that actually WOULD help you, but you have been ultra-programmed to panic and lash out like madmen.

The biggest shocks of all are coming to the group who claim to know who or what GOD is, namely the Christians because of the unique structure of the programming they have received, many of the so-called non believers they have been praying for and damaging for so long with the Black Magic they have been mostly UNKNOWINGLY causing the Earth to become even more warped than it ever was before, will be the very scariest, for they will have the true Anointing, in fact they have it and see it now, for years now.

I have seen the minds of the deepest most caring Christians starting to shift now, tearing apart, the carnage will be too great for many, as they realize the prayers they cast, bloat the Darkness ever more, lucky for you guys the ones you scorn the most will give a great battle to the Gods you unknowingly shovel your power too, and will finish it.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I think that WW3 will be done through cyberspace. It maybe already beginning.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
I think that WW3 will be done through cyberspace. It maybe already beginning.

There have been quite a few strange things going on online as of late - all leading up to the POTUS sending out emails about how my email is about to get faster ( Mine won't - but anyone using ancient connections still might. And FTR I got that email yesterday from Whitehouse.gov ). But just from my anecdotal viewing, a number of sites have had spotty periods lately and the errors are all showing the sites "up" but not according to Cloudflare.

I think Uncle Sam has finally understood the old trick of man in the middle...

It al falls in line with "He who controls the past, controls the future". The Internet is the culmination of humanities pursuit for free and readily accessible knowledge and information. This has to be a GIANT kick in the pants to those who seek to control. Imagine if the 'Net existed in the days of Stalin, for example. He'd have never been able to "cleanse" his history. This is the same reason why NK doesn't like it much. Can't have citizens knowing that their Great Leader poops.

A kill switch - which many of us feared would lack subtlety and would trigger revolt and possibly revolution - at least a massive reaction. But changing things, ever so slightly, under the guise of "security", while actually limiting what can be accessed? That offers the opporunity to control what information is available and how it is disseminated regionally.

This is already practiced by Search engines. Those who are skeptical of this fact... Pick a touchy subject and then Google it from different national Google searches ( it's not hard to change - just Google "Google Sweden" for example and you can then use the Swedish version of Google ). In some cases it is quite obvious that the results are different and tailored to the population getting the results.

Hearts and minds are the real objectives of war - and, in that regard all one needs to is read the global rhetoric to see that we are losing the battle.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   
You build it up then knock it down now rinse and repeat again

it's all a game to keep the useless eaters busy

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I think these various gangs have no intent on usinging nukes but thry really haved ramped up the bull#. I can see it all reaching a new fever pitch at super bowl feb 1 /2015. Imbolc.
I have a theory about the songs lenny Kravitz will perform . I believe he will perorm Go My Way which will be rich in satanic symbolism. An inducement for viewers to join the luciferians. He will also perform American Woman which will symbolize the growing scizm between US/allies and the rest of the world. The sacrifice could be a flooding of the stadium...

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Interesting thread but I really hate people writing islamaphobia. It is very real how these lunatics are controlling the world around us and are stepping into your lives without you knowing. I would hope you find little time and any others to watch the below video. These terrorists or lunatics are in your neighbourhood and all around. Most supposed non extreme muslims still hold extremists views because of their belief.

www.youtube.com...

seems wont let me embed. have to go to youtube link
edit on 15-1-2015 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
And NOTHING will happen. You read it here first. They just want us to curl up in corner afraid of everything. Anti-Islamic hate is still nothing compared what we had after 9/11 in the US. It was "raghead" this and "sandni**er" that if you remember.
No big war, sorry. Smaller low level conflicts aplenty and perhaps more terrorist events than ever but no nukes. It's all about shifting ever more power to corporate/government control and eliminating national boundaries of every kind. The NWO plods along methodically. The reason they won't use nukes is they're too messy. When the time for great culling comes they'll do it through biological means that they can control - viruses and vaccines.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I don;t think we'll end up in any world war anytime soon. Some if not most of the nation that would be an active part of a world war already have to many of their own problems to deal with.

It's very risky for a ruling party to declare a large scale war, when many of the people be low them are not happy with them. It puts them at very high risk of loosing all their power or worse their life.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

I don't agree with the majority of your posts Heff, I can't say I agree with everything you posted here. But I do feel that you are correct on some things, like the feeling that something is going to happen. It's like we're a bunch of cattle being corralled. I've felt this way for a while now.

Do I think WWIII is upon us? Not necessarily. However I do feel that several small events may seriously change the way we look at the world, and possibly live in it.

Either way, I'm done. So ATS, so long and thanks for all the fish.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
We could have a small scale war pop up again. But I don't think a world war, at least not one on the scale that causes all nations to become a battle field.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ObjectZero

As mentioned throughout the thread, I have been using the word "war" ambiguously. At the time of writing this OP news wires were blowing up with NK making nuclear threats and that sort of took over my thinking - but in this OP and previous ones, I have been clear that my personal feeling is that the "war" we are facing will not be one of bombs, but will be a cyber war of some kind. I also believe that the major media companies are in concert with Governments and telecoms acting in accord to enable what is coming.

If NK moves against SK - at this point in time I would firmly believe it to be a distraction and a sign that the larger objective is underway.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
People kill one another on this Earth in the name of entities that are invisible, and who's existence can not be proven.

Using that correct piece of logic, then the only war that will end all wars, is the one that kills every one of us.

So, in that regard, are we really intelligent?

(post by Turq1 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
originally posted by: Turq1

[SNIP]

On topic: I think a cyberwar will be one prong of any WWIII scenario. The buildup, that we're seeing now, will likely last far long than the actual war itself. I fear nuclear exchanges may occur in the near future, and I only hope they are very limited.
edit on 15-1-2015 by ScientificRailgun because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/15/2015 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
**ATTENTION**

This stops now.

Any further T&C violations, will result in posting bans.

~Tenth
ATS Super Moderator

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Guys.... I don't know how many of you know, but ATS has been going around a decade. Nothing of the multitudes of ideas that have been transcribed have really, needless to say, tangibly come to pass.

Please keep that in mind for yourself and others.

"The End" has been prophesied numerous times here on ATS and elsewhere.

But here we are.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
It's not the end, but the delayed beginning of the end. And it still doesn't necessarily have to be the end.

If I told you where all of this is headed and why, you wouldn't believe it. Everyone has an opinion or theory... Right.

Evil will have its time, reign of power over this world.. It is inevitable now. How long and ultimately how destructive that reign is, will still be up to all of humanity.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ghaleon12

I don't think anyone is prophesying "The End" so to speak. WWII wasn't the end of Humanity, I very much doubt WWIII will be either. I really have my doubts that WWIII will go nuclear, but my gut feeling tells me it just might, so I voice that opinion.

I'm certainly not saying "IT WILL HAPPEN". Cooler heads could prevail, backroom deals could be struck between foreign powers to end hostilities like what happened during the Cuban Missile Crisis. But right now all signs are pointing to things slowly reaching a boiling point.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join