It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkish President's Stunning Outburst: The French Are Behind The Charlie Hebdo Massacre; Mossad Bla

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hey elementalgrove, I'm here in The People's Republic of California! LOL. I can see why you would be wondering if I'm in Muricka, I sometimes wonder myself HaHa!!! a reply to: elementalgrove

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Well, it's proof they follow places like ATS for one thing. Look at all the false flag talk they got in there.

Maybe it is just becoming common sense...

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: arjunanda

Let's not forget where Recep is coming from, he denied western troops the access to Syria through his country, he doesn't want to support the PKK, he doesn't want to let refugees from Syria into Turkey and he is having some issues with the pro western part of his population, if you remember the Taksim protestors? And the attempts to censor the internet.
So he is fishing for votes in the less sane division of his population, the big protector of his muslim brothers in Palastine. That's just nothing. Hot air. He has no evidence for his claims and the argument: A terror attack in France comitted by French people, why to blame it on the Islam? He is really only catching idiots with this, there are Turkish carrying out Terrorattacks in Turkey, why blame the Kurds then? If he'd apply his own logic to his own problem, it would fall apart and he would unite the Kurds and the pro-west protestors if someone is mean and uses this logic against him...
Besides that, there is no need to yell false flag, or staged attack, it really were two misguided idiots, feeling desperate enough to loose their mind and kill real people. The question who's behind this is worth to be asked, but you'll find the answer to be banal: we. All together and everytime we discriminate someone because he is slightly different, because as Erdogan correctly noticed, they were French people in France.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Odds are he has some information that caused him to make the claim. He would not want to look insane to the Turkish people. 

Beyond that, this could very easily have been orchestrated by Mossad, espicially in light of France's recent stance on Palestine.

I almost thought I had imaged reading it in the other thread that was closed (a much more enlightening discussion than the one here). Bu yes now that you mention it, I do recall reading that France has recently recognised Palestine as an indendent state.

And now this. Well, colour me suspicious.....

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: funkadeliaaaa

And it was the same thing with the Breivik shooting in Norway. Shortly before that Norway had also given Israel the finger.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
This wasn't a Mossad or French special forces or CIA false flag, it was a NATO alliance false flag including all of the aforementioned.

It's purpose is to deflect away from the evidence this same NATO alliance is providing arms to ISIL.

Shortly main stream media will begin harking on about the fact these apparent terrorists that attack in the western world all use Russian made armaments, and this will be intensive and will eventually point falsely and accuse Russia of directly funding and orchestrating these attacks in western countries.

This will then be used as a further means of creating an illusion of Russia being the ultimate enemy.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Protectivedaddy

It's purpose is to deflect away from the evidence this same NATO alliance is providing arms to ISIL.

That is already old news. Mass media news, but from a while ago. Was because of Assad, if I remember correctly and the support of the rebells?
Kalshnikov is probably the only easy available weapon on the european streets. Because we produce a lot of weapons but we ship them far away. So the next country where you could get something like that, would always be to the East. That's not reason for anybody to blame Russia.
And I don't know, but you maybe want to consider, I recently watched tv, where they advertised this new Russian mobile
the Yota as Putins pride. And it won the comparison to the iphone6... ultimate enemy?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join