It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Spiders filling the room and Black creatures afriad of light.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I had a weird dream of black spider taking over a house. I apparently had 4 friends who I never met. Two girls and two man. The Two man were sitting at the couch. Two girls were stuck between the storage closet where the spiders are coming. As there is one hallway to get past. The spiders were crawling out in hundreds or thousands. Then I figure out they were afraid of the lights as they craw closer near the lights. I told my friends quickly open all the lights! Everyone ran to each of the room to open all the lights. The spiders all craw back into the closet.

Not sure what happened next as it seem to have some missing pieces like fast forward. My friends took a flammable spray product, spray it all over the small storage closet. The board that covers the closet gets knocked down and a very black being popped out. I used the lighter used the flammable canister product and it became like a flamethrower blasting at the black being(humanoid like standing up). I had a feeling I burned it to death and the house was on fire..

Fast forward a bit as I don't know what happened. We were running for the cars and it was still night time. There were two cars. Another black humanoid like being jump on top of the car my friend was driving. The two girls were in it. It had a nose like a beak, but very sharp like a sword fish. It pierce the top of the car(which is kind of like a range rover) as it jab its nose into the car. I was driving another car with another friend. We were running like crazy. The dream stopped after I woke up.

This could be a vision. As I felt like I was awake.
edit on 13-1-2015 by makemap because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2015 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Here is my "off the top of my head" knowledge of dreams. Black spiders is most often either death, or sickness. That is it this dream actually holds spiritual meaning.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndependentOpinion

Here is my "off the top of my head" knowledge of dreams. Black spiders is most often either death, or sickness. That is it this dream actually holds spiritual meaning.

So I killed it off with fire? What about the creature with the nose like a shrimp pierce the top of the car? I just recently recognized the nose.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Sorry about the short comment. I was on my phone. Black spiders are most often death of sickness, and the light is usually a sign of righteousness. Fire is a sight of cleansing and purity.

So it seems to me that death or disease will come for other people, most likely strangers, but you will prevent this in some way through righteousness or something.

As far as the rest is concerned, I don't know. But all the above is just educated speculation.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
do you ever have prophetic dreams?

what other details do you remember?

other colors than black?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndependentOpinion

Sorry about the short comment. I was on my phone. Black spiders are most often death of sickness, and the light is usually a sign of righteousness. Fire is a sight of cleansing and purity.

So it seems to me that death or disease will come for other people, most likely strangers, but you will prevent this in some way through righteousness or something.

As far as the rest is concerned, I don't know. But all the above is just educated speculation.

So, lets decipher this. I help cleanse something, but then a Black Humanoid like Shrimp comes to play.

No "gooseandspoons", it is all black as in together black, and night time.

I had a feeling that both of these creatures were afraid of light, why they keep attacking at night time.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
DEMONIC ATTACK

join