It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Either Obama knows something or he is just a no good President and Person

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The strategy surely wasn't/isn't working that's for sure.
Chaos was created & Isis out of that chaos.

Now since they see country's like Syria and Iran as enemy's, which in return is a key in solving this but no...they arm/funding terrorist fighting Syria, Syria is fighting terrorists/Isis but they helping in their words ''moderate syrian rebels'' but there isn't such a thing as ''moderate'' and they are terrorists but it just doesn't sound good giving them such a name.. since they are helping them to fight Assad. Sounds like good plan!

The only thing I can guess is they somehow want an endless war, for some reasons, because it was for me pretty obvious this would be the result in which we are now since the start of the Iraq war I said it.
And even Dick Cheny seemed to know it that it only would create chaos:

But they still did it, they just had a big plan for the middle east and they just went anyways and try to get that area in total control in a part of the new world order or something like that, otherwise I have no clue.

And for Obama, you really think he have a big hand of this, he's just smiling and giving nice speeches (which are written by others), and just doing as he's being told basically. Not that much different then Bush really. And just another western leader which always does what the people don't want, since its not about the people (just big business as usual, wall street and the war machine must be running on full steam, but just vote and believe in change & be afraid of all what's happening and have faith the government will protect you against these dangers.
edit on 13-1-2015 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Oh let's be honest ... his Attorney General was right there in France. What was Eric Holder's excuse for not being there on Sunday?

Maybe Obama was busy. I mean it is play-off season. He had his day all cleared for that.

Seriously, whoever does his PR should be fired. He's made some really poor optics choices this past six months..

But then he said he could be more flexible after the election.

Maybe he just meant that he could stop pretending like he cared about things.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I don’t know why you’re fixated on my phraseology of Mideast.
But so be it

My plan, I posted when ISIS first showed its ugly head is for a massive UN force to go there.

Possibly the Iraqis, Iranians, and Syrians, and the heroic Kurds may do the Job, I hope so, but the US should shoulder much of the war.

A massive force would end it fast

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Shall I add forever in the end?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join