It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Either Obama knows something or he is just a no good President and Person

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I’m going to put this direct.

Either Obama knows that many of the terror attacks are BLACK BLAG events, such as the recent one in France and some of the beheadings and the ISIS phenomenon in general, or he is a immensely lousy person AND president.

There's no in-between.

An American citizen gets beheaded on international video and he goes golfing!

A massive international march of 40 or more heads of state and Obama sends a low level diplomat!

ISIS is rampaging across the ME and Obama does practically nothing, since anyone knows you can’t win a war with moderate air power.

And he refuses to start or begin a true war against ISIS, Al Qaeda, or any of the radical Jihadists.

Something doesn’t jibe, something doesn’t make sense here….

So what is wrong with this guy?

Does he have any sense of priorities or the ability to gauge events in the world that tells him it has to be dealt with severe action?

The guys like an empty suit with no inner emotional or spiritual sense.

If this isn’t true and Obama isn’t some kind of empty souled and empty headed zombie then it’s clear he must know that many of these events are black OPS.

That would be the reason for his lethargic response to emergencies of state in which he downplays so frequently.

Obama just hurls drones at the radical Jihadists and gets a couple of them now and then even though it is morally reprehensible in that he kills too many civilians.

But Obama does it anyway because he knows he has to do something and the radical leaders are truly evil men so even though Obama knows the war on radical Islam is a hoax doing in the few radicals does make sense.

I know the usual answers coming….

Conventional partisan perspective: Obama is just a liberal weakling

Conventional perspective: Obama is just making mistakes

Conspiracy perspective: He’s a puppet taking orders from the Globalist elite masters

Maybe but maybe not!

Maybe there’s this time something deeper and sinister going on because Obama's actions don’t make much sense.

edit on 13-1-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I'd rather not get dragged into yet another European/Asian/African conflict, please.

Let someone else, anyone else, be in charge.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

We don't often agree on political issues, but on this I agree with you. S&F.

The man either knows something big or he doesn't GAF. Scary situation either way.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I think there is a bigger agenda, one that may not be apparent. If there is a NWO or some secret world government like the Bilderbergs; surely they would use strategic division of labor, as to not put all the pieces of the puzzle on the table at the same time.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Why are people under the impression, that a President has the power to fix all the things?

You give more credit to these organizations that you should.

Obama can't defeat ISIS, nor is it entirely his responsibility.

Obama cannot prevent the beheading of journalists in the ME, nor is it entirely his responsibility.

This is the world's issue. I do not blame him one bit for asking for HELP from other nations, who are more involved and have more to loose than America does.

He's been one of the most active War presidents of any recent president. Just look at the drone program as well as the military victories while he's been in office. Re # of terrorists killed.

He's not a very good President, that's for sure. Lack of whats' the word..experience plays a rather huge part. People don't remember that during the Primaries, he was criticized heavily for his lack of foreign policy experience. They were right.

Conspiracy perspective: He’s a puppet taking orders from the Globalist elite masters

That's been true since JFK. The difference is, they don't tell the President they are puppets anymore, they govern them by proxy.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
An American citizen gets beheaded on international video and he goes golfing!

What did you do after hearing about the American citizen getting beheaded? Did you immediately run to support that person's family or did you go about your day like usual?

A massive international march of 40 or more heads of state and Obama sends a low level diplomat!

So?

ISIS is rampaging across the ME and Obama does practically nothing, since anyone knows you can’t win a war with moderate air power.

Since when is Syria and Iraq "rampaging across the ME"? You know there are more than two countries in the Middle East correct?

And he refuses to start or begin a true war against ISIS, Al Qaeda, or any of the radical Jihadists.

I thought everyone was upset with Obama for starting too many wars already. You want him to fight more wars, and a "true" war at that? What is a true war exactly? What is a fake war also?

Something doesn’t jibe, something doesn’t make sense here….

I think it is your hyperbole, but let's see what you have to say.

So what is wrong with this guy?

Does he have any sense of priorities or the ability to gauge events in the world that tells him it has to be dealt with severe action?

The guys like an empty suit with no inner emotional or spiritual sense.

If this isn’t true and Obama isn’t some kind of empty souled and empty headed zombie then it’s clear he must know that many of these events are black OPS.

Why does it have to be an either/or situation? I'm confused. Why does he have to either be a complete moron or in on a giant conspiracy? That doesn't leave a lot of room for other options. Couldn't Obama just have different priorities than what you may have?

By the way, speaking of his emotions. Have you ever seen Obama in private to comment on if the man has no emotions or not? Or are you just speaking from hyperbole?

That would be the reason for his lethargic response to emergencies of state in which he downplays so frequently.

Obama just hurls drones at the radical Jihadists and gets a couple of them now and then even though it is morally reprehensible in that he kills too many civilians.

What do you think will happen if you get your way and Obama implements a "true" war like you were asking for earlier in the thread? Do you somehow think there will be LESS casualties?

But Obama does it anyway because he knows he has to do something and the radical leaders are truly evil men so even though Obama knows the war on radical Islam is a hoax doing in the few radicals does make sense.

I know the usual answers coming….

Maybe but maybe not!

Maybe there’s this time something deeper and sinister going on because Obama's actions don’t make much sense.

It makes a bunch of sense if you accept that Obama was a person with little federal political experience, especially in foreign matters, before he was elected. It makes a bunch of sense if you accept that Obama is probably just winging it much of the time.

There are many reasons why Obama is a lack-luster president, not just two. Not to mention, I don't think you even honed on WHY he is a lack-luster president. Though some of your points are sound.
edit on 13-1-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Maybe he just really likes golf. Blame the voters for putting him in.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

My take on this is that Obama is just a very indecisive individual, who wants to gather all possible information on any subject before making any kind of decision (or deciding not to make a decision).

This is fine if one is considering how much Federal money should be spent on rebuilding infrastructure over the next 20 years...but does not lend itself to managing international crisis.

The problem is that America's enemies can readily see this, and are using it to their advantage in just about every sphere of conflict (and not just the military ones). This is the geopolitical equivalent of taking away a less skilled player's "time and space" in sports.

"We don't have a strategy...yet" spoke volumes.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
His administration has 300+ million people to take care of in his OWN country let alone a moderate threat to the middle east.
ISIS only looks strong because they took advantage of a weakened zone, and attack weak spots all over, last time I checked every time they attack a major military power in the middle east they get the floor wiped with their blood.

Obama most likely knows more than the average person, it's his job to make decisions with evidence and facts presented to him. I am sure if the U.S really wanted to they could send an entire invasion force and rip the country apart again, but only to leave and the people in shambles, to once again be taken advantage of.

It'll be an endless cycle.
If a nation invades another and decides to hand it back to the original peoples, and they decide to go back to old ways. How is it Obama's issue? The US can't spoon feed these people anymore, can't afford to lose soldiers anymore. The people on those ares need to figure their own resolutions, and if they want help with a good plan, then ask.
Hell, Germany and Japan did it after being blown off the face of the earth, just like so many nations before that, why can't they?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I say it with a question like this. Who is on record through out our modern history to be funding these types terrorist rogue outfits??

And then you can find out why our leaders in government don't really care,

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

I say it with a question like this. Who is on record through out our modern history to be funding these types terrorist rogue outfits??

You mean HSBC?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Obama knows something
I'll stick with believing the other option.....he's a lawyer
edit on 13-1-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

yeah

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

We don't often agree on political issues, but on this I agree with you. S&F.

The man either knows something big or he doesn't GAF. Scary situation either way.

Well he's the President of the United States, so let's hope he knows something, anything.

It's pretty clear there's a Grand Plan that is playing out now and more fervently that ever before. It's also pretty clear that Obama's election to POTUS was part of implementing this Grand Plan.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Your post is “logical”, no problem, that’s the most reasonable approach to this but in these times we may need to look under the surface for possibilities.

You have to look at patterns, Obama has sketched on out cleary in that he avoids conflict when something must be confronted.

Just to answer a couple of your points:

You said “Since when is Syria and Iraq "rampaging across the ME"? You know there are more than two countries in the Middle East correct?”

Two sovereign countries being torn apart is NOT a big thing?
I think what ISIS is doing can certainly be called “rampaging”

Again “I thought everyone was upset with Obama for starting too many wars already. You want him to fight more wars, and a "true" war at that? What is a true war exactly? What is a fake war also?”

What wars did Obama start? H eis supposed to have ended wars
A "true war" is one where you extend enough resources to get the job done as quickly as possible. Particularly when the enemy is genociding the people it attacks.

If you do one of these little wars like they often do in the US then it’s dragged out and there are more causalities in the long run

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Obama is shirking his duty here and other areas and I point out the conspiracy perspectival possibility

That’s all the post is about not a dogmatic conspiracy claim
Something I don’t do

Regarding ISIS. A world issue when it was the US in the first place by attacking Iraq that started this including the ISIS mess.

If Bush and Cheney, representing the US, didn’t start this immoral war in the first place there would have NEVER been any ISIS.

Sure the US is responsible and just because it was another administration doesn’t mean Obama is not responsible to Iraq since it was the US that ruined the country in the first place by doing this war,

Sure he should build a coalition but the US who is responsible for destroying the country should shoulder most of the tab.

The drone program amounts to nothing in terms of difficulty or complexity level regarding policy.

And as far as Im concerned it again demonstrates Obama’s laziness and lack of strategic thinking.

Anyone can order some drone attacks and in this case it’s a bad policy because he’s killing too many civilians.

Obama is a weak failed policy president and the fact that he let Hillary Clinton and Rice talk him into murdering Khadaffy9(with the result of another failed Arab state) is either he is a blundering idiot or some s___ is in the game

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

You said “Since when is Syria and Iraq "rampaging across the ME"? You know there are more than two countries in the Middle East correct?”

Two sovereign countries being torn apart is NOT a big thing?
I think what ISIS is doing can certainly be called “rampaging”

You didn't just say rampaging though. You said they were doing it across the middle east. Well that is incorrect. They are rampaging in Syria and Iraq. No other country is currently destabilized by them right now.

Again “I thought everyone was upset with Obama for starting too many wars already. You want him to fight more wars, and a "true" war at that? What is a true war exactly? What is a fake war also?”

What wars did Obama start? H eis supposed to have ended wars
A "true war" is one where you extend enough resources to get the job done as quickly as possible. Particularly when the enemy is genociding the people it attacks.

So you want another Iraq war? How quickly did that end after the "Mission Accomplished" banner was displayed? How well did Vietnam go for us?

If we were to go through with your idea and go balls to the wall with our military, what do you think will happen once we finish up and leave? Another group of assholes will move in and take their place.

This is the problem with your rationale. We are turning our military into an international police force. We try to fight traditional wars, but then after we are done, we have to transition to being an occupational force. Then a huge void is created when we leave and we start all over again. The solution in the Middle East is not as simple, "let's just go to war!"

If you do one of these little wars like they often do in the US then it’s dragged out and there are more causalities in the long run

So you want full mobilization of the entire military to fight a bunch of terrorists?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

First your point about “its not the Mideast is nitpicking.

Iraq and Syria two major countries( or they use to be) IS THE MIDEAST!

Sure they are not the only countries in the Mideast but so what.

As for the war.

THE GODDAM WAR SHOULDN’T HAVE BEEN STARTED BY THE US IN THE FISRT PLACE!
THEY F_____ THE COUNTRY UP

AND THEY GODDAM ARE RESPONMSIBLE
IF YOU CAN’T SEE THAT THEN YOU ARE BLIND!

All they have don’t is created a scenario for A JUST WAR

And the US BETTER GET ITS ASS OVER THERE AND FIGHT IT!

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

First your point about “its not the Mideast is nitpicking.

Iraq and Syria two major countries( or they use to be) IS THE MIDEAST!

Sure they are not the only countries in the Mideast but so what.

What you are doing is the equivalent of a war breaking out in England and France and then describing it as a war raging across Europe.

As for the war.

THE GODDAM WAR SHOULDN’T HAVE BEEN STARTED BY THE US IN THE FISRT PLACE!
THEY F_____ THE COUNTRY UP

AND THEY GODDAM ARE RESPONMSIBLE
IF YOU CAN’T SEE THAT THEN YOU ARE BLIND!

So your solution is more war and violence? I mean THAT'S obviously gotten us SOOOO far, and accomplished SOOO much...

All they have don’t is created a scenario for A JUST WAR

And the US BETTER GET ITS ASS OVER THERE AND FIGHT IT!

What's wrong with just abandoning it?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
You're way too focused on Obama's "bad optics". He really is a good guy, a great leader and a good president.

Everyone is simply conspiring to make him look bad.

Trust me, if you're a willfully ignorant, blind and deaf to the "bad stuff" hardcore liberal democrat everything is peachy. Obama is the best president and world leader EVER!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join