It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Show: "UFO's Declassified"...viewer comments?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck
Did you ever check out Close Encounters by Discovery Canada? It got low viewership because they implied in many episodes that aliens weren't the cause.
Nope, new to me. I'll take a look for it.

Wasnt it Rendlesham with the time travel code? And another they implicated demons.
There was no mention of a time travel code, though 'missing time' factored in along with the possibility of MK Ultra-style brainwashing to eradicate memories. Without wanting to sound goofy, demons is kind of a subjective term, isn't it? Considering my vague thoughts about an interdimensional aspect to all of this...my Unified Weirdness Theory tries to bring together UFOs, ghosts, time slips, etc. Demons? Why not...lol.

Oak Island fascinated me for many years. I was a part of the original website before. This show is just frustrating more than anything though.
Oak Island is a great half/hour show. The other 30 minutes are an extended exercise in patience and frustration. Lemme at that editing console!

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You Sir, are Correct! Great Explanation.

It is a fun hobby that i'm sure most would love to become true fact.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: intrptr
The only thing a magician will point out
to you is his/her wand and other deceptive
attention traps.

Kev

Good analogy.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

So as much as it may look like I'm a paid shill for History Channel, I'm just looking for some discussion as to whether or not this particular presentation is...different. And perhaps why?

I don't think that about you at all. And since you are so insistent about it, I will check an episode the next time I see it on the menu.

Sorry, didn't mean to derail your thread.

Monty Python rules…

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

It is a fun hobby that i'm sure most would love to become true fact.

My radar is up…

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Wasnt it Rendlesham with the time travel code?

Yeah. One of the Rendelsham witnesses (Penniston) has come to the conclusion that the object he encountered was actually a probe from the future, sent to convey a message. Map coordinates.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
Anybody else catch this show? Comments?

No. Wish I did. I'll wait for a net recording to get uploaded.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Yeah, as Blue said, the one witness said he got a series of numbers when he touched it, and sent them to mathematicians around the world or something, got them to interpret it. One said it was some short explanation that it was a time machine and a series of coordinates.

I wouldnt doubt it was some sort of psychological testing as well. Wouldnt put it past the Aviary

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Update -
Episode Two was on the Black Triangles. Again, a fairly sober treatment, refreshing in its lack of breathless hyperbole. Of course, the CT'ist in me questions whether or not this is a blatant attempt to engage the semi-rational viewer, for a change. One question remains - why should we assume 'belief' in UFOs? Cui bono? Has The Gut's thread already provided those answers? The Men In Black(OPs) The Aviary & UFOs

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Hi JohnnyCanuck,

I'm the researcher for UFOs Declassified. I'm glad you are enjoying the series so far and appreciating the tone we're trying to set.

Tonight's episode is "Battle of Los Angeles", we do some interesting analysis on 1942's Battle of LA and reveal a really strong story from Edwards AFB which has never been told before.

If you have any questions regarding the series please let me know.

You can also find me on twitter @companyxstudios and on UFOs Declassified's official Facebook page.

CXS

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CompanyX
Hi JohnnyCanuck,

I'm the researcher for UFOs Declassified. I'm glad you are enjoying the series so far and appreciating the tone we're trying to set.

Tonight's episode is "Battle of Los Angeles", we do some interesting analysis on 1942's Battle of LA and reveal a really strong story from Edwards AFB which has never been told before.

You can also find me on twitter @companyxstudios and on UFOs Declassified's official Facebook page.

CXS

Welcome to the weirdness that is ATS, but perhaps you are no stranger to it. Yes, I am impressed with the tone of the show and while I am no particular fan of 're-enactments', I think yours have been done with a rarely seen degree of restraint. What have you made of the comments here thus far, and have you looked at the thread by The Gut that I referenced?

I suppose I'm also curious as to where the show is being broadcast...is it strictly UK and Canada, or is it seen in the US as well?
edit on 23-1-2015 by JohnnyCanuck because: ...just because, eh?

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: CompanyX
Hi JohnnyCanuck,

CXS

Welcome to the weirdness that is ATS, but perhaps you are no stranger to it. Yes, I am impressed with the tone of the show and while I am no particular fan of 're-enactments', I think yours have been done with a rarely seen degree of restraint. What have you made of the comments here thus far, and have you looked at the thread by The Gut that I referenced?

I suppose I'm also curious as to where the show is being broadcast...is it strictly UK and Canada, or is it seen in the US as well?

Thanks for the welcome!

The series is currently airing in the UK on Yesterday Channel, the Black Triangles episode debuted last night and is repeated tonight at 12:00am. That episode is also available to stream on their website.

The series will also be shown in the US, on the Smithsonian Channel. Date and times for that are TBA.

The comments here are encouraging, the idea of our show was to do series case studies of UFOs and ask broader questions about things such as UFOs in connection to Nuclear Sites. Our hope was to attract viewers who were both familiar and unfamiliar with the UFO world and not scare either away with being hyper sensational or hyper negative. The comments here and within the thread you reference lead me to think that the denizens of ATS will enjoy our series.

Regarding that thread though, in tonight's episode we go into Majestic 12 documents a little, but it was difficult for us to base too much around them because of their murky provenance. Regarding the Aviary, we interviewed John Alexander for the series, but in this season that material was not included. I've also had communication with Lee Graham, who is alleged to be the messenger specially selected by the Aviary. The conversations with him were not really germane to the stories we were working on. The overall hypothesis put across in the thread is interesting and thought-provoking. In my personal dealings with these characters, I don't think I have enough information (simply because our stories led me along different and alternative paths) to take too firm a stance on their 'mythologies'.

All that being said, I hope you tune in tonight and let us know what you think. This is one of my favourite episodes in the series. The Facebook page has a couple of sneak peaks for those interested.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CompanyX
Had to record it, and haven't watched it yet but I'll report in when I do. Interesting that you talked to Alexander...he factors greatly into the discussion by The Gut that I linked you to. Also a friend of ATS, it would seem. Gettin' a little weird out there...

I think our American pals will enjoy this program when they get the opportunity to check it out.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I'll be tuning in to watch it because I am curious why the Roswell incident was not mentioned in Blue Book, and what the explanation might be.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

The black triangle show was a good ‘un. The show format is standard with all that du-du-du-du dramatic music backing. BUT it was cool for hitting the counter-measures explanation for Belgium. Its more open minded than most ufo shows and I’ll watch the other shows when I can.

The problem with counter-measures is the number pf witnesses who reported seeing big objects. US/UK can spoof old radars till the cows come home. Do they pay police to file false reports? Do they have “fake” witnesses making claims?? If they did that it wouldn’t be spoofing radars OR would it?? Im asking if the whole damn thing was orchestrated to test how easy it is to fake ufo flaps? Now think a while about that! What was the PLAN 25 years ago??

Invaders from space?? Well what in the Sam Hill would THEY want over Belgium??? Seems to me not one explanation makes an all the way explanation!

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: steamiron
Its more open minded than most ufo shows and I’ll watch the other shows when I can.
I agree...but open minded in that it also considers the more mundane explanations for such phenomena. I just caught the last two episodes this week, and the JAL UFO story in particular was very well presented...though still subject to debunking, I see. LINK

But if there IS a cover up, as stated...you're gonna see that in action, too, right?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Today I saw the show that dealt with the triangle sightings from Belgium, then the U.K. and then in the U.S. around the year 2000 in the midwest. I have seen a few shows already as it is on the Smithsonian channel here in the U.S. Maybe one of the best ufo's shows I have seen. They spoke with a couple of pilots who engaged a triangle in Belgium in 1990, and also showed the actual radar sighting of the ufo. In fact they showed a couple of sightings. I recall a couple of sightings mentioned odd red lights associated with a sighting that I didn't recall from before. There were also quite a few interviews with Nick Pope who seems to be on a lot of ufo shows now. I enjoy his comments. There was at least one other triangular sighting in the U.S. where a type of lazer beam light was emitted by the ufo, and a witness said it appeared to be looking for something. Very good program IMO.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
going to be watching the show later today as it deals with Roswell. I don't believe I have seen this one yet. If I haven't I will post some comments. I really like how well this show is done.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CompanyX

one of the best, if not the best ufo related program on the air IMO.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

a reply to: data5091
We get Hangar One as well, which is awful. Bunch of people trying to sound intelligent while believing that the Majestic-12 documents were real...

Its easy to dismiss the show completely, the mars episode puts ancient aliens to shame. Billy Cox looked into what exactly MUFON was trying to pull and it appears they gave the History channel freedom to present whatever cases they felt like, credible or not.

De Void called John Schuessler, Mutual UFO Network co-founder and board member, for his take on “Hangar 1.” As a McDonnell Douglas’ erstwhile director of engineering and project manager for Space Shuttle Flight Operations at Johnson Space Center, Schuessler spent a career trouble-shooting real-world challenges on the high frontier. Schuessler confessed he missed Friday night’s show and said “I can tell you that most of us (at MUFON) don’t believe in such a thing (off-world U.S. military bases).” But he also said MUFON’s been caught in a pickle for decades.

“We’ve been accused of being a in black hole where information keeps going in but we never tell anybody everything we’ve got,” he said. “Well, we have files on almost everything. It doesn’t mean we’ve verified everything or that we believe everything we’ve got. So it’s a double-edged sword. Production companies take what they want and they’re free to use artistic license — that’s business.”

BUT the cases you see on many episodes arent going to be covered anywhere else since MUFON is the only ones with the reports. The show is hit or miss, but its worth checking out, one of the better episodes for me was this one, especially the last case at the end(29 min mark).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join