It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris march: TV wide shots reveal a different perspective on world leaders

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Paris march: TV wide shots reveal a different perspective on world leaders at largest demonstration in France’s history

Now, a different perspective on the leader’s portion of the march has emerged in the form of a wide shot displayed on French TV news reports. It shows that the front line of leaders was followed by just over a dozen rows other dignitaries and officials – after which there was a large security presence maintaining a significant gap with the throngs of other marchers.

The measure was presumably taken for security reasons – but political commentators have suggested that it raises doubts as to whether the leaders were really part of the march at all.

www.independent.co.uk... rances-history-9972895.html

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

LOL, that photo tells all.

Kind of like the ISIS photos that always show "a few guys" dressed in black. Yet we are to believe this 'world threat" is monstrous. As monstrous as the hijacked peace march in that pic.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
"We stand together"....Oh wait, you nobodys stand over there

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

To me that says 'we are with you but we aren't REALLY with you'.

I guess they didn't really want to march with the lower and middle classes!

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

They don't stand with the peasants. They wouldn't dirty themselves that way. They stand there for appearances.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
A show of solidarity that isn't really in solidarity. How utterly ironic and totally expected.

But at least they were there... In the vicinity. Some couldn't even show that much solidarity.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
OMG come on guys. Your not going to get that many people in power positions all in one place and have millions surrounding them.

Its common sense, most of these people have targets painted on their backs in one form or another.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

That many leaders in one place is a definite no-no.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: shaneslaughta
OMG come on guys. Your not going to get that many people in power positions all in one place and have millions surrounding them.

Its common sense, most of these people have targets painted on their backs in one form or another.

You know what? I don't respect these people at all. They are scum and this shot proves it's just a photo op to them. If they are with the people then they should be with the people. And you know what else? IF someone targeted them for any reason, then so what? We elect another puppet to the position

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: shaneslaughta

You are absolutely right, and i think we are all aware of that.

But, one of the messages in this rally is "we should not live in fear", doesn't help much when the leaders are afraid of "us".

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
A show of solidarity that isn't really in solidarity. How utterly ironic and totally expected.

But at least they were there... In the vicinity. Some couldn't even show that much solidarity.

They were only there because its a big photo oppertunity
I wonder how many actually did the whole march?

I guess.....none

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Its hard to see that when everyone just wants to make jokes.

The way i see it, the governments are afraid of the people because they know when push comes top shove; the few thousand people around the world that have power to make anything happen are truly powerless.

I go to work doing a dangerous job where i could be killed dozens of ways buy different machinery and falling objects. I don't get hazard pay and i don't get a body guard on me 24/7 to push me out of the line of fire or whatever. I don't get praise for my job, but its a protectionist one of sorts. Stopping large heavy trees that are dead dying or otherwise unhealthy from falling on property or people.
It also goes hand in hand with the police being given all these protective powers and crap that make them ABOVE the law.

Its a job, and its one you chose. DO IT or move out of the way.

I don't expect any of that treatment or security these clowns get at their jobs.

DO your damn jobs and get out there, stop being a bunch of (CATS) grow a set and face the world like the rest of us.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

most of these people have targets painted on their backs in one form or another.

Gotta be some kind of clue…

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Does anyone have footage of them showing this "construct" mixed with the footage of the other real peace march, "blending" them together to make us believe they were actually representing the people?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Of course i know that the reason for the separation was for security purposes silly.

But look at this one and tell me what you see... It's printed in a Jewish paper!

For some reason they don't like women on the front of their papers!

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Of course i know that the reason for the separation was for security purposes silly.

But look at this one and tell me what you see... It's printed in a Jewish paper!

You don't think there could be a reason like limited space on the page? Maybe scaling the image down makes it too small to see faces and details, so they cropped it?

I wish i knew which country those women represent, that may shed some light on it.

I know its not a sexist thing as Israel Defense Forces uses women in combat, and one of the only nations to do this.

Edit: I see the edited people now. I was too bust looking at what they cut out around the edges to notice that, but the above still applies in my opinion.

edit on 1/13/2015 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

How could there be limited space? It's quite easy to make a photo bigger or smaller and 'Merkel' is standing right next to the guy in blue almost in the middle. The other lady is cut off at the side and other Lady has been cut out also.

It's what they do in Israel, I read it on the site!
edit on CSTTue, 13 Jan 2015 12:54:05 -0600u3112x005x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

They didn't crop that image. That photoshopped out women. You can see that, from the perspective of the men, their poses are completely unchanged. The only difference is, where women were standing.....they have been removed.

If it was a simple crop....yeah, i would agree with you. But the fact is, more than 1 woman was just removed from the existing image.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Hey! Show me your Merkel!

Great find. I guess my first question would be -

REALLY?! In 2015?! SERIOUSLY?!!

And my second would be -

Is it because she's german? Or is it because she's a woman? Which is it? Racist? Sexist? Dare I say both? Crap! Does pointing that out make me racist?
Am I... an anti-semite?

A picture really does tell a thousand words

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Oh well if its on the internwebs......must be truth.

Why does everyone still have to point out my error even thirty minutes after i pointed out what i missed in an edit.

Can someone explain to me why the Israelis would remove women from their news papers but give them the green light for military duty?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join