It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project blue book files online for free

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicRay
a reply to: Jack Jouett

You don't know? Then why did you say you guess Fold3 caught up with him?

I mean it's not like you have a track record of constantly making up B.S. about John Greenwald and the Blue Book files.

Can you come up with a better explanation? If the site was down due to maintenance that would not be beyond Greenewald's control, now would it?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Jack Jouett

There are BILLIONS (any person on Earth could be the reason he removed it) of reasons why he might be forced or decide to do that...
sigh...

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
[I'm re posting this since there was a distraction last night that may have caused people to miss it]

I thought this was important to add, for a number of reasons several of which Jacques Vallee makes clear in his email I've quoted...

The main reason I wanted to point this out is because ATS member Xtraeme had done tons of the work (if not all of it) required to get these 130,000+ pages of Blue Book documents online and searchable over the past few years, which is validated by Dr. Jacques statements about how this material has been freely available since the 1960's...

None of it was Classified, none of it was particularly hard to find IF one knew where to look, and ATS Member Xtraeme was instrumental in getting it out to the internet and I think he deserves a little credit.

Anyway, here's is an email I received in which Dr. Vallee shares his thoughts on these documents (and yes, I have permission to quote him)...

Dear Colleagues,

This is good news indeed! Certainly the ability to access these files through the
Web will facilitate a lot of searches. However, one should
not fall into the illusion that "the Air Force has now revealed" confidential archives
or classified data: I worked on the totality of the Blue Book files as
Dr. Hynek's associate from 1963 to 1967 and recalculated the statistics of the USAF in
a small project funded by Wright-Patterson AFB, and any qualified scientist
could have had access to the same information - data that was also
provided to Dr. James McDonald and later to Dr. Condon's team.
Nothing in these files was classified. The only privacy restriction had to do
with the identities of witnesses.

Very simply, the scientific community at the time was not interested in the
matter and did not ask to see the evidence (as was the case in France: Claude
Poher remembers proposing to (skeptical cosmologist) Evry Schatzmann to inspect files
of the French Air Force and Schatzmann refused). Nobody should now come and tell us
that some secret things have been revealed: In 1965 I built a database of selected
USAF records (*) and anyone could have done the same thing (but remember
that 75-80% of their cases can be explained by balloons, satellites, planets, planes etc.)

When Project Blue Book was closed down following the Condon report, all
files were transferred to microfilm and made available to interested researchers.
Later on, everything was copied again on DVD and distributed. So the only
new information is that the data is now available on the Internet, of course an
interesting development, but the data has NEVER been inaccessible for those
wanted to bother to ask.

One last "detail": In the United States and in France there are UFO data
that have been classified, and of course they still are.

Jacques

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackvault
Just a little helping hand for those who can't read:

i.imgur.com...

originally posted by: Jack Jouett
Fold3 did not give you those documents otherwise you would not have had to use dishonest methods. It would be one thing if you were data mining the US Government, those are owned by taxpayers but you did it to a private website. At least you freely admit that you stole those documents. And now its all here in this discussion for the whole world to see.

Now that is a little suspicious! What happened to the imgur link? Why was it deleted?
edit on 16-2-2015 by BatOuttaHell because: quoting

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join