It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained Explosions Heard In Rural Australia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I am a member of the local volunteer fire brigade in rural SE Australia. Sunday afternoon at about 12:30 local time we got called out to a town a little way from here to respond to an explosion. There were 3 fire trucks, a utility and a police car responding to it. However no one could find the source of the explosion. We went and asked the original people who called it in and they were a husband and wife, long term residents who lived about 4 kms out of town, middle aged farmers, not the sort to make this stuff up. They said they heard the first two and actually felt the shock wave of the third. We spent about half an hour combing the area but there was no sign of any smoke or anything. The policeman conducted a door knock of the area but I found out tonight that he found nothing. The houses there are about half a mile apart. There was another report from a resident in town that it sounded like it came from behind the golf course, which put it in the direction of the farmhouse. We put it down to a farmer blowing up some rabbit holes or stumps, but they usually know to tell us before they do it. I wonder if I should go look for meteorites.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
In Adelaide too it seems. You'll have to join our club too Cinrad

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-1-2015 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

Between 3 & 4 pm on the same day.

edit on 13-1-2015 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cinrad
I wonder if I should go look for meteorites.

Sounds like a good idea, although it would be something small, or in small pieces, I'm guessing.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
sounds like a wormhole opened and closed from Oklahoma and then in Australia this week.

Did Anything pass through as they events took place?

This has been going on for over a year now.

Here is one story www.unknowncountry.com...

and yet another strangesounds.org...

and another www.wthr.com...

edit on 13-1-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
sounds like a wormhole opened and closed from Oklahoma and then in Australia this week.

Did Anything pass through as they events took place?

Nah, just us again - we have a small landing area near Alice Springs the Aussies share with us.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad

I know it isn't Australia, but I live in southeastern Wisconsin. Last year during the winter we were experiencing some 'snow quakes' due to snow melting and making booming sounds. But it basically sounds like a boom and then that's it. Not that big of a deal.

Well, late one night around that time of year I was sitting up reading some ATS and it was 3:22 am I believe. I'm in the basement of my fiance's house at the time. All of a sudden I hear and feel this low rumbling roar of a sound that to my horror grows closer and closer. In my imagination I was seeing something like a meteor, a bomb, a fireball, a missile, something big whizzing by. Well, the sound gets louder and louder and the ground is literally rumbling. It doesn't feel like it's coming from deep in the earth but instead like it's caused by something flying above it.

The sound and grumble reach their apex and it's almost like they're outside the window but I know that it must not be. It passes by the house and I hear the noise and feel the rumble receding into the distance.

The whole thing lasts about a minute tops. It might have been shorter than that. It felt like a long time when I was listening to the noise and freaking out wondering what the heck it could be.

I still don't know what it was but I'm assuming it was a sonic boom. It was loud. The cadence was similar to a train but not quite.

Idk if it's the same thing or not but here's hoping

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
It's a mystery. Worldwide this phenomenon has been happening. I continue to maintain that these mystery explosions are related to the Fukushima pollution.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asynchrony
It's a mystery. Worldwide this phenomenon has been happening. I continue to maintain that these mystery explosions are related to the Fukushima pollution.

Why? What possible way do you see a link?

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

If you absorb nitroparaffins into plain water it can become explosive. If radionuclides are dispersed at non-toxic levels evenly across a vast cubic area of air they may not be frying everything to death but they could possibly conduct electricity or act as an amplifier for electrical dispersion thus creating the huge booms nobody can explain. Could be a quantam physics thing and I'm not a physician so I can't authenticate anything I say.
these glasses are not cool

new topics

top topics

join