It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Architectural Art (1)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Just something I did last year.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndependentOpinion
Just something I did last year.

woo architect.

think you could look over my "the phoenix" thread (See link in my sig below) and make a cool looking version of my idea? i'm not an architect so my graphics don't do the idea justice.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

I will take my time reading the entire thread and brainstorm a bit, but no promises.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   

I will take my time reading the entire thread and brainstorm a bit, but no promises.

awesome, thanks! the idea is kinda fresh off the brain pan, and needs much mental elbow grease to be doable.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   

It may take a few days for me to brainstorm, but I will get back to you as soon as I have something!!

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   

It may take a few days for me to brainstorm, but I will get back to you as soon as I have something!!

woot. looking forward to seeing it!

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Me to. But It will most likely need some work afterwards. I am not a qualified architect, but I do work for them, and have been interested in architecture for more than 10 years now.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Me to. But It will most likely need some work afterwards. I am not a qualified architect, but I do work for them, and have been interested in architecture for more than 10 years now.

have you thought about applying your skills in the creation of 3d models for games and so forth? i mean, digital architecture is the foundation for 3d digital models and would likely cross over into the architectural field. being 3d model saavy can only help your resume, too!

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I did look at that option a few years ago, but never got far. I do not have any training to put on my job application. This 3d and architecture started out as a hobby during my graphic studies.

But nothing is for sure yet, but I am hoping to run my own 3D department for an architectural company this year.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I did look at that option a few years ago, but never got far. I do not have any training to put on my job application. This 3d and architecture started out as a hobby during my graphic studies.

But nothing is for sure yet, but I am hoping to run my own 3D department for an architectural company this year.

i wish you success in that endeavor.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Awe thanks! !If I do get it, there will be many more threads to open!

top topics

join