It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Cameron pledges anti-terror law for internet after Paris attacks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
that man's oily, smug, oxbridge face makes me feel ill.

and then it speaks.... and we get to reap the benefits of his infinite wisdom.

the horror!

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

he needs to remember this REMEMBER REMEMBER THE FIFTH OF NOVEMBER!
yes he is in charge but the people are not stupid demanding people use no encyption on the electronic devices you and your other ministers first mr cameron

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: Boeing777

he needs to remember this REMEMBER REMEMBER THE FIFTH OF NOVEMBER!
yes he is in charge but the people are not stupid demanding people use no encyption on the electronic devices you and your other ministers first mr cameron

You are highly overestimating the british public there. Let's see how stupid they are in May, when the elections are held and the very same parties who have been screwing us for decades will still be major parties and have significant seats in parliament. Its beyond me why anyone would vote these monsters into power, but they do.

Most people wont care. Most people have the attitude "I've got nothing to hide so I'm not bothered". Which really #ing sucks, and makes those who fight for their right to privacy look like they are hiding something. But of course this is by design.

These powers WILL be abused. They claim they are being introduced to combat terrorism. But the reality is they are designed to protect the elite from getting what they deserve. They are designed to stop whistle blowers and exposures of their evils. This is their primary purpose, but of course they can't come out and say that. They are being backed into a corner so they are pulling out the big guns. Expect things to get a lot worse, regardless of which of the parties are in power. They are all working for the same agenda. Left and right are just the two arms of the same puppeteer.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 19:05 Three scenarios.

1) this has been done to coincide with Obama's speech to 'confirm' that extra security and funding are necessary. More strict and powerful laws headed our way perhaps? (Well not my way personally but I'm sure the UK will follow the lead if it is so). Also more reason to attack ISIS.

2) this really is ISIS and they have more capabilities than given credit for. What service personnel details were leaked? If those are genuine details then they can certainly expect some extreme hate mail.

3) carried out by a third party to stir up some crap under the guise of extremists or a group who support them.

This directly relates to the pentagon hack (which it probably wasn't) and his little meeting with Obama. What a crock of s**t.

I can hear George Orwell tapping his coffin lid and whispering 'I told you so'

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join