It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctors used children in India to test Gardasil Vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Human Guinea Pigs?

Children as young as nine suffered side-effects after being used as unwitting human guinea pigs for a new multi-billion pound anti-cervical cancer drug, it has been claimed.

[The new anti-cancer drug has just been approved for use in the United States and is due to be released in Britain this year.

But MailOnline has learned that several of the children used as 'guinea pigs' for the drug trial in India reported suffering problems including weight loss, fatigue, dizziness and menstrual problems.

They and their parents claim they had no idea they were being used to test out Gardasil 9, which was then an untried drug.

Not a single sentence of this surprises me. For me, if this were a jury trial, the last sentence would be the most damning of all. If they cannot read or understand what is happening and are just putting their thumb print down, sorry, to me, that is fairly damning.
edit on Tue Jan 13 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

What!? No way not the ever benevolent GlaxoSmithKline!! Say it is not so!!

As if pharmaceutical companies would ever do anything that would jeopardize their customers!

Sorry for my sarcasm, GSK is notoriously evil and a prime example of why I would never take a vaccine manufactured by any of the Big Pharma cartel.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Huge Multinational Corporation Values Profits Over Human Life

I can not say I'm shocked or surprised. It's all about increasing shareholder revenue at this point.

Hmmm, I think I may be having a cynical day..

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Do you have another source? Can't find much about. Its claimed that this is a daily mail exclusive, which is never a sign of honesty.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Copied from this article: healthimpactnews.com...

1. There are many more reported side effects than just death from the HPV vaccine.

They include:

Premature menopause or infertility

See:

Human papilloma virus vaccine and primary ovarian failure: another facet of the autoimmune/inflammatory syndrome induced by adjuvants. July 2013, American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Dr. Deirdre Little, a pediatrician in Australia, was the first one to sound the alarm over the HPV vaccine causing premature menopause when she observed it in one of her 16 year old patients in 2012.
Two sisters from Wisconsin say a cervical cancer vaccine shut down their ovaries and almost certainly left them unable to get pregnant
Narcolepsy and Autoimmune Disorders

- See more at: healthimpactnews.com...
edit on Tue Jan 13 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX TAGS, trimmed huge quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TsukiLunar
Do you have another source? Can't find much about. Its claimed that this is a daily mail exclusive, which is never a sign of honesty.

Seems to be a copy/paste of DailyMail though

I'll keep looking.

new topics

top topics

join