It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is God?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Physics, and the will of men are responsible for things you seek to blame on a very ill-defined word.(God)

The very concept of God as an authoritarian entity, is to blame for much of the trouble that we see in world.
People who believe and act according to the will fictitious deities, are clearly insane, or probably more likely terrified of their "friends" who believe the insane prophets and preachers.

edit on 3-2-2015 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikej

Anyways, if you, or anyone reading this, would like to learn more about Jehovah God and what the Bible really teaches, then I recommend visiting jw.org

jw.org

No thanks I'd rather listen to Bapstists screaming Gospel songs all day long than be stuck with a JW.

Shunning, no blood transfusion, no birthday parties...and then there is....

Satanic ritual abuse

THE WATCHTOWER & THE ILLUMINATI
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
Last year in the Jan. ’93 newsletter I wrote an article about the Illuminati and the Watchtower Society. Recently, on Dec. 10, ’93, Texe Marrs interviewed me over international short wave radio about the 1990 book "The Watchtower and the Masons." Having got a good response from the short wave radio interview, it is only appropriate that this newsletter starts off the new year with another article on the Watchtower Society and the Illuminati. Because of numerous problems within the congregations of Jehovah’s Witnesses with Satanic Ritual Abuse, the Watchtower Society put out an article in the Oct. 8, 1991 issue of the magazine. Lee Waters of Bethel Headquarters kept a file on his computer of Jehovah’s Witnesses who were reported to be victims of SKA. It is possible headquarters has told him to delete the file. Another man who was at headquarters who is now believed out of the Society was also well informed of SRA among the congregations of Jehovah’s Witnesses. In fact, two J.W.s who had actually been in the Illuminati while J.W.s but had broken free, confronted the Governing Body and headquarters with their evidence of the Illuminati operating within the membership of the Jehovah’s Witnesses.

What was the response of the WF leaders?

To simply ignore and coverup the evidence. The actions of the Governing Body in squelching any serious action against the high level Satanism secretly operating within the Jehovah’s Witnesses shows what my Be Wise A Serpents book revealed, which is that very secret high level Satanism has long been controlling the Watchtower Society

edit on 3-2-2015 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: spelling

edit on 3-2-2015 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: spelling

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   
As an atheist. I have no problem the concept of a higher power. Just there's nothing in the form of undeniable tangible proof to lead me to believe one exists. But let's look at the concept of the Christian God shall we?

A creator that punishes it's creation for being flawed. That can only forgive it's creation by creating something else *Jesus* then sacrificing it. Who further more will withhold this forgiveness from those who do not praise, worship, and believe in it completely in the face of a complete lack of tangible and undeniable evidence.......

This is not a perfect being. This is a judgmental meglomaniac of a tyrant. Whose views, conveniently enough, assures that the political entity that is it's church will have power over people.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Especially seeing that humanity doesn't really know it's ass from a hole in
the ground in the first place.

No the real hole is this one...if god made me in his image...how come Jehova aint/has a belly button? What gives

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Here's the thing about that, God allows evil to exist so that good may be recognized. How do you know the beauty of the light, without the dark? Man chose the Enemy. So God is allowing us to live under his forbearance, to show us what the World is like without Him. He says: See, this is what you choose, when you don't choose me. People don't like the idea of being forced to pick a side, or the fact that NOT choosing automatically places them in the Enemies hands. That's a burner for most. You also have to realize that God does not view death the same way mortal men do. We see a limitation, and ending. He does not. Hence, he doesn't have quite the same views on death that you do. People like to criticize, and use passages from the Bible that allude to God taking pleasure in the deaths of the young, and of His followers. However, that is simply because if a child dies young, they are spared the harsh realities of this existence, and go straight to the Lord. Same thing with His flock, when they pass, He welcomes them home. Why would death be anything more than a doorway? Do you feel bad, passing through a door, and into another place? Of course not. Just because you can't see what's on the other side, doesn't mean that it is something to fear. Atheists, and quite a few secularists don't get that part, because all they see is an end, which is one of the reasons they fight so hard. To them, it looks as if it were simply the ocean falling off of the edge of the Earth in one of those flat-earth movies. That's simply because they don't yet see the bridge leading to the other side of the chasm, or the hand helping them find it.
edit on 3-2-2015 by Chronogoblin because: Punctuation.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Exelcior

To every action there is a reaction. The likes of Boko Haram will eventually get what's coming to them

Well the likes of the Rothschilds seem to be doing alright (worth about 125 Trillion dollars) plunging nations into war controlling every countries finances. Been around 300 years, doing alright. Whos giving gonna give it to them?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Exelcior

To every action there is a reaction. The likes of Boko Haram will eventually get what's coming to them

Well the likes of the Rothschilds seem to be doing alright (worth about 125 Trillion dollars) plunging nations into war controlling every countries finances. Been around 300 years, doing alright. Whos giving gonna give it to them?

All I can say is that if there is a God, I hope they get their judgement on the other side.
But I wouldnt count on it.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
There are thousands of reading material that tell us what and or who "God is".

I find them all to be pretty plausible in some aspects, but not the absolute truth.

Sometimes I believe God to be neutral in all things. You get what you ask for. No judging.

Below is a pretty good video. Check it out.

edit on 3-2-2015 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Chronogoblin

Granted, something cannot be recognized when there is nothing to contrast it against. I don't understand why my fate, or anyone else's, is sealed as a sinner because of something two people did when God first made man. Why make Adam and Eve with no knowledge of good and evil, then cast down Lucifer? It's like letting loose a predator on two children whom haven't the foggiest clue of what that predator is.

The thing is, if we are put on this earth to recognize the contrast of good and evil, how does that apply to a child who's life was cut short at the hand of some apathetic butcher? Where is their lesson of the contrast?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: randyvs

Especially seeing that humanity doesn't really know it's ass from a hole in
the ground in the first place.

No the real hole is this one...if god made me in his image...how come Jehova aint/has a belly button? What gives

This whole post is a hole!

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Glad to see that you are open to dialogue. Here's the thing, 'we' (as in humanity) BROKE perfection. You can say what you want about Satan, and the temptation of Eve, but we still had a choice, perfection, or lies. We chose to believe the lie. As for what that has to do with YOU, and ME, and EVERYONE? Easy. You are a genetic variant of the original man, you inherited everything you are from him.

Think of the World as a cracked mirror, we used to see clearly, we used to know God on a level so intimate, that no question was left unanswered. Now what we see when we look out the window is a shallow version of what this reality was supposed to be. A lot of people can't cogitate that, they can't wrap their brains around perfection, because we as we are now, have not seen it, only the outlines of it, and they've been broken. Lu was cast down sometimes before the garden, some people will say something about there being two creations because of this, but that is all speculation. Fact is, no one alive now, was there when it happened, so who can say?

I personally don't think we were put here to recognize good and evil, but to learn to accept what has come before, and what we are going to become in the future. I think we are supposed to appreciate the light/dark dichotomy. As I said before, children that are taken early in this life are spared most of what we experience as a person on this planet. Sure there are a lot of good lessons to be learned, however, this place reeks of so many stagnant and apathetic mores, I can only see a childhood cut short as a somewhat good thing (from the child's point of view, not the grieving), as they are spared all the hurt, and only learn love and positivity from the Lord and His servants in the next life. It is hard to accept that your child is gone, and telling a bereaved parent that their child is 'in a better place' does little to massage our grief, but it's true.

I like movies because they tell little truths, most of which are never remembered. However, lines from films stick with me for my entire life, and one from The Mummy comes to mind: "Death is but a doorway." True dat. You may ask yourself; "Well what does that have to do with ME?" It's all about inheritance. You inherit the things your parents leave you, even the bad stuff. God fully functions on a inheritance system, coupled with a sub-system of just rewards/punishments. So you get TWO kinds of 'reward' from outside of yourself. One you inherit from Adam, his sin, and fall, and one you inherit from God, or your just desserts, so-to-speak. I hope this helps, sometimes posts like this make things more confusing, let me know if I can clarify anything else for you.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy
The latest physics models allow for 11 dimensions or something? Perhaps the afterlife can be found in the 4th dimension?

Or that a good portion of humankind resides in the lower realms of the 4th dimension or in various degrees of the 3rd, with very few giving up sleepwalking through life and venturing into the higher realms; although this may be a luxury because our societies force us to follow set rules for survival. Some humans in the underdeveloped world, who struggle for daily survival and who join together to take what they need by force, do so from necessity and strife. If necessity and strife were nonexistent, then so would these situations, and I could imagine the freedom to lift oneself higher (in many respects) would be the choice of the majority.

So, if God is all and the all is within us, then we have the power to change everything by our pure will.
edit on 5-2-2015 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Boko Haram is human evil. As such, it is within our power to stop it. Why aren't we doing that?

It's not God's job to stop things we could either choose to not do to each other in the first place or stop once others have decided to do them.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I think many, if not most, of us have had the same question. It's called "man's inhumanity to man". Because human beings have "free will", there always have been, and always will be, people doing bad things to other people.

That is what is called the "karmic level" of human existence, in which everything has its opposite, i.e. sickness/health, war/peace, poverty/wealth, etc. Human beings struggle between these polar opposites, always trying to change the negative into the positive, while in reality having very little permanent control over either. We often feel as though our lives are at the mercy of some kind of unknown "fate" or chance, a roll of the dice, so to speak. One minute everything seems okay, then the next minute, there's a tornado, or a diagnosis of cancer, or some other unforeseen factor that's out of our control. That's life.

But does it have to be this way?

2,000 years ago, one man came along to tell us - and show us - that things could be different, that we didn't have to live our lives swinging wildly between these desperate opposites of "good" and "evil". In the Sermon on the Mount, he spoke plainly of two very different ways of living. The first was the "ye-have-heard-it-said-of-old" way of living. That can be described as the way mankind had always lived and is still living today, i.e. "a tooth for a tooth", and sowing what you reap. Like I said, the old, karmic level of living one's life.

Then there's a second way to live your life,... a new way: The "But-I-say-unto-you" way of living. These were the new revelations that Jesus taught on the Mount. i.e., "resist not evil", "love your enemies", "take no thought for your life", etc. In other words, put your dependence on God and He will supply you, maintain you, protect you and uphold you. This was revolutionary thinking. Most people rejected this. They still do today, because they don't know how to reach God.

God doesn't have a zip code. Nor a sacred mountain top. Nor is He in the heavens, nor, as Jesus said, is He "Lo here, or Lo there". He is within you. He IS you. He is your very consciousness. When Moses was on Mount Sinai and asked whom it was who was speaking to him, he was asking for God's name.

God's answer?

"I AM THAT I AM."

Every living thing that is capable of being consciously aware of its own existence - everything that is capable of the thought "I am" or "I exist", is of God, because God is all Life. God creates all Life out of Its own infinite Self. So all human beings are animated by the Spirit of God. Some people refer to this as our individual Soul.

If you want to know God, get in touch with your own Soul through quiet, peaceful meditation. Listen for the "still, small voice (I Kings 19:11-12). Hope this was helpful.

Blessings!

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join