It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Obamas Nationality, Finally!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: shaneslaughta

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Yall just eating up the idea that he specifically blew the event off to watch football...

I mean we all know it's popular to pile on barry here but that doesn't mean logic goes out the window

People acting as if it is a stone cold fact.

The only thing i am presenting as fact is that the Obama administration blew off its ally after a terrorist attack. While it might not be the same scale as when the French president came to the us after 911. Certainly is sending the wrong message.

I am also not ok with his apology. It was pathetic at best.

No, Obama blew off his ally to watch foot ball.... Just like countless Americans since the dawn of the NFL...

And God looked into the dark expanse of space and said "Let them kick off!". LOL :p

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   
This is the so called Super Bowl Sunday weekend here in America.

I will not be watching the game as I have no interest in American Football nor European Football nor sports in general.

I have better things to do with my time including nothing.

I just have no interest in worshipping the gods of sports...nor the big screen. Not my cup of tea.

Mind you now..I enjoy a good movie...but that is not my reality so to speak.

I have learned here in American not to go to the stores on Super Bowl Sunday before kick off time. They are full of people buying up supplies to sustain them through the football game. It is pablum in the stores.

I have learned to go to the stores after kick off time when most people are in front of their televisions and pubs enjoying the game.

It is truly an event sociologic. But not for me. No thanks.

As to what the President does with his television..not my business.

Personally I would rather our Presidents ..all of them ...spend their time watching television ...rather than governing. That way we as a people are responsible for ourselves..sink or swim...and we have liberty over our own affairs. Not government.

Our senate and house of representatives as well..watched television all the time and left us alone...and to exercise our liberties.

Orangetom

<< 1   >>

join