It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris march : a little something

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Here is a little something for those who like that kind of things. On the right the path of the march through Paris.

Some facts :
- netanyahu warned france that terrorism might come to france in a not far away future if israel is criticized by france, august 7 2014 www.youtube.com...
- france voted in favour of palestinians twice recently : internally in the french parliament december 2, 2014 and at the UN vote january 2, 2015
- netanyahu was asked by france not to come to the march, but he insisted and forced himself, french president had to also invite mahmoud abbas to make it balanced.
- during the march, netanyahu placed himself in the the first line where he was not supposed to be.
- after the march, they all went to a synagogue : netanyahu, hollande the french president, valls the prime minister of france, and many others

Enjoy !

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: gosseyn

I would never put anything past Mossad.

They are beyond deceptive and work for the cabal, their dirty little hands are at play in more places than we could fathom!

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
What an *Odd* pattern !!!

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Mossad's fingerprints all over this Paris attack. It just can't get more obvious. The same people who were behind 7/7 and 9/11 but no, the sheeple will just do a march chanting "I am Charlie" which when translated into Hebrew and the letters moved around spells "I am Israel"

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

OP --

It looks to me that the map of the march that you posted was skewed and stretched a bit. What does the map look like before stretching and skewing?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Would have to find out exactly who was behind organising the march.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

You can find this map on many French news websites, here and here for example.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

So who manipulated the image in the op?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Frankly, to me it doesn't matter, I would have had the same reaction if I had seen the unskewed path first.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: gosseyn
a reply to: Chadwickus

Frankly, to me it doesn't matter, I would have had the same reaction if I had seen the unskewed path first.

Not really for me. They could have easily made the March Route fit the the Golan region, too, if they wanted to make a representation of Israel, by marching the longer way around the Place de la Nation (to the south of it)...

...but they didn't, which makes me think they were not trying to represent a map of Israel at all.

edit on 1/13/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Well, they can't really walk through buildings and such.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I meant the streets that could have taken them south around the Place de la National (such as a route that would have taken them down the the Avenue de Saint Mande, and then head back up the Boulevard de Picpus, back to the original route).

That route would have made for a better graphic representation of Israel, if that was actually their plan.

edit on 1/13/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

oh! the satire..the irony...

Ps: The happiness and pride of netanyahu during is speech at the sinagogue.. wow.. it was like he had accomplished something ... how knows..

edit on 13/1/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

I meant the streets that could have taken them south around the Place de la National (such as a route that would have taken them down the the Avenue de Saint Mande, and then head back up the Boulevard de Picpus, back to the original route).

That route would have made for a better graphic representation of Israel, if that was actually their plan.

I am not saying someone did it, just like I am not saying it is a total coincidence, and even if it is a total coincidence, I know that there are some people who might see that as something more than just a coincidence, something mystical(not my case). I am an agnostic in a lot of domains. I can entertain many opposing theories without feeling the need to believe in one more than another.

That said, IF someone did that, you have to keep in mind that it is still a very public event, and that there are limitations due to security, and practical issues of thousands of people walking on one street (bigger streets, smaller streets), etc. Also, IF someone did that, who might it be ? Someone willing to denounce Israel or someone who took pride in knowing mossad did it ? That could lead to different representations of the path..

top topics

join