It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you Charlie ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777
I am Charlie=I am Israel

Then I am Charlie...
That backfired on you just a bit, didn't it?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Je Suis Charlie, Jesus Is Charlie.

Donno why but i think its some hilarious undertone for it. I know it's french. But still. The way they space it.

Is Charlie even a person? Or an Idea? Well i guess the correct term would be its a magazine but still.

And yeah that attack on the cartoonist squad was pretty ruthless.
Could of been a false flag, who knows. It`s good to see people standing up against these attacks of Terror. During the millenium of Terror.

But don`t let anyone fool you into think it`s something else
cuz dats what it is. Sybolically, and literally. It`s good to see the population hasn`t cracked yet. It might tho, I say might because there`s always that possibility the people hold together despite military and political actions that will rock this world during this year.

This Terror attack is only one in a string of attacks to happen before the blood moon.

people keep forgetting were in a very symbolically religious time.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: gosseyn

COURAGE MOM. From the Fad King.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
In a sense, if you have ever done or said something you knew would ruffle some feathers and done or said it anyway, then you are "Charlie." That's all it means.

You mean like being a Palestinian with rocks as weapons who dares to resist ? Or like a Nigerian who dares to speak against boko haram and finds his whole village burned to the ground ? Or a Syrian teacher, a Tibetan monk, or a Libyan mother or...

I agree, but I would like to see the same kind of compassion for those people too. It's troubling.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: gosseyn

I'm who ever you want me to be.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
A little follow up. In this video, the woman responsible for all the political department at France Televisions - which is a state funded Tv station regrouping many channels, is clearly reading a prompter and says the following, live :

It is precisely those who are not Charlie that we have to find, those who in some schools have refused to respect the minute of silence, those who troll on social media, those who don't see why this battle should be theirs. It is all those that we have to find, to treat, to integrate or even reintegrate in the national community...

1984 ?

Video is in French.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join