It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$17 Trillion U.S. DEBT - A Visual Perspective

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen

originally posted by: TheArrow
Could you give me a list of maybe... one nation that the central banks have taken over?

Greece Hires Goldman Sachs, Rothschild to Help Economy

There's one

Greece is a constitutional republic with a parliament and has not been taken over by banks.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TheArrow

you got me.

The U.S. Federal Reserve has been puppeted.

Basel Regulatory Capital Framework

Basel III Implementation by U.S. Federal Reserve

The FED is under *Direct* foreign banking influences of the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision

B.I.S. Basel

note the nations that are not members.
B.I.S.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Greece is a constitutional republic with a parliament and has not been taken over by banks.

So all this Grexit talk is just for the show ?

IF THE Syriza party wins Greece’s election on January 25th, most think the power to negotiate rests with Angela Merkel, the German chancellor. “A small minority, centred on the conservative leadership of the German government,” says Alexis Tsipras, Syriza’s leader, “insists on rehashing old wives’ tales and Grexit stories.”

So it seemed after German officials leaked to Der Spiegel, a weekly, their assessment that Grexit would not only be bearable but might even make the euro stronger. Other problem countries have weathered the crisis (Portugal, Ireland) or are making progress (Spain). The euro zone now has a bail-out fund and a banking union. German banks and insurers have reduced their exposure.

Go if you must

edit on 12/1/2015 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

you got me.

You are using tsomething you think is going to happen to the United States to evidence something you think is going to the United States.

This is called begging the question, and it is a fallacy.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Nope. Greece might leave the EU, but that doesn't change the fact that they are a sovereign democratic nation.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Nope. Greece might leave the EU, but that doesn't change the fact that they are a sovereign democratic nation.

Leaving the EU "banks", with Goldman Sachs ? Good luck - divide and conquer... Spain or Portugal next?

It's kinda disgusting and obvious!
edit on 12/1/2015 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Leaving the EU "banks", with Goldman Sachs ? Good luck - divide and conquer... Spain or Portugal next?

It's kinda disgusting and obvious!

If the banks had taken over, could Greece do as it pleases? We aren't talking about whether or not Greece is in bed with Goldman Sachs, we are discussing whether or not Greece is autonomous from the European Central Bank. I think their possible departure points directly to that reality, regardless of who they, as a freely elected governing body, decide to cling to.
edit on 12-1-2015 by TheArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The five big banks are exposed to many more times 17 trillion in their financial schemes somewhere around 200 to 300 trillion I believe.....

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
The five big banks are exposed to many more times 17 trillion in their financial schemes somewhere around 200 to 300 trillion I believe.....

I just was looking at that. IIRC some individual banks had almost that much in derivatives. I'm sure someone can find it. Makes the Rothschild s 500T look like the small stack.

Was A PDF Probably CBO or GAO? No, I think it was the cong. Banking committee or the like. There's so much to wade through.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Yeah you can be a democratic society of free peoples
but in the end your just going to be a nation that's just broke and poor.
Who cares about the people in charge of a nation,
its just a corporation that provides services to the people within it at the behest of the stock holders or debt holders who are invested in it and own it
The leaders of nations whether elected democratically or rule through force and tyranny are just like CEO's
They do good they make the big bonuses doing what stock holders which is growing there established controlling wealth If they don't go along with the game plan, which F#%@$ up the stability of there majority shares those leaders get replaced one way or another.

Who cares whose in charge of nations and men as long as you are so far above that you start to rule like GODs
Just look down as long as people stay fighting each other for the place at the top of there small divided world
The GODs in heaven don't care, but as soon as those in heaven see the debt of men reach a point where there is nothing else to do for the societies of there creation they destroy them all.

Blast most of humanity back to its beginning so you may never fear the kingdom of heaven to fall to the souls of men

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: IblisLucifer

Yeah you can be a democratic society of free peoples
but in the end your just going to be a nation that's just broke and poor.
Who cares about the people in charge of a nation,
its just a corporation that provides services to the people within it at the behest of the stock holders or debt holders who are invested in it and own it
The leaders of nations whether elected democratically or rule through force and tyranny are just like CEO's
They do good they make the big bonuses doing what stock holders which is growing there established controlling wealth If they don't go along with the game plan, which F#%@$ up the stability of there majority shares those leaders get replaced one way or another.

Who cares whose in charge of nations and men as long as you are so far above that you start to rule like GODs
Just look down as long as people stay fighting each other for the place at the top of there small divided world
The GODs in heaven don't care, but as soon as those in heaven see the debt of men reach a point where there is nothing else to do for the societies of there creation they destroy them all.

Blast most of humanity back to its beginning so you may never fear the kingdom of heaven to fall to the souls of men

"Let me control the money and I care not who makes the law" or something to that effect. Old quote. Still true.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
With most nations in a debt based economy, the central banks will eventually take over.

Could you give me a list of maybe... one nation that the central banks have taken over?

Ignorance is bliss. I remember thinking like you. Sucks getting old.

If you don't believe the people here maybe you can take it from the banksters own mouth's.

“Let me issue and control a nation’s money and I care not who writes the laws.” Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744-1812), founder of the House of Rothschild.

When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes… Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain.” – Napoleon Bonaparte, Emperor of France, 1815

“I am afraid the ordinary citizen will not like to be told that the banks can and do create money. And they who control the credit of the nation direct the policy of Governments and hold in the hollow of their hand the destiny of the people.” Reginald McKenna, as Chairman of the Midland Bank, addressing stockholders in 1924.

I can keep quoting, but I HOPE you get the point.
It sucks waking up, I know. Still think I should have taken the blue one.......

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join