It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

45 shot, 8 dead in Chicago - 6 blacks murdered

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I guess dead bodies only matter if they can be used to promote somebody's political or personal agenda.

Talk about calling the kettle black! These troll post of yours are a bit superfluous and often contradictory to say the least. I'm somewhat surprised by the amount of ATS'rs that are taking your bait and think that your sincere about the subject matter you post about. Just a hunch but I imagine the woman you used as your avatar would be pissed about it too.

Sympathy Star & Flag for you!

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

I guess dead bodies only matter if they can be used to promote somebody's political or personal agenda.

Talk about calling the kettle black! These troll post of yours are a bit superfluous and often contradictory to say the least. I'm somewhat surprised by the amount of ATS'rs that are taking your bait and think that your sincere about the subject matter you post about. Just a hunch but I imagine the woman you used as your avatar would be pissed about it too.

Sympathy Star & Flag for you!

Do you have any intelligent discussion to add about the subject of the OP?

Or, lacking anything to add, you simply resort to ad hominem attacks?

Do you disagree that lives of the people murdered in Chicago don't really seem to matter because the politicians and activists can't find a way to blame the killers to promote their own agendas?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I just did. Read my last post again

edit on 13-1-2015 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA
It was hard to find one without a liberal slant to it.

Crazy stuff, you post a video out of time with Edumakated's take on it, not that I would totally agree with Edumakated's way of thinking, while the video appears to give a statement from the incumbent president, a known gang-star, and false flagger.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
I just did. Read my last post again

alk about calling the kettle black! These troll post of yours are a bit superfluous and often contradictory to say the least. I'm somewhat surprised by the amount of ATS'rs that are taking your bait and think that your sincere about the subject matter you post about. Just a hunch but I imagine the woman you used as your avatar would be pissed about it too.

Your post didn't discuss the subject of the OP.

What do you find contradictory in my posts?

What I find contradictory, which I pointed out in the OP, is that many who march around claiming "lives matter" only do so when those lives can be used to promote their agenda.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
All you need to know is that lives do matter, no matter which way they come from, what people do with their lives is another matter.
I have sympathy with mtnshredder because he/she understands that the OP is irreconcilable in talking about Paris events and Chicago gun deaths or murders, any which way in the same breath, unless the OP put a finger on it, which it didn't.
Ironically, Chicago at least contribute to the national unnatural death rate, not all states or police departments bother their barny to do so..who'd have thought??

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

So what was more socially dysfunctional, if you expect someone to truly answer your retort ? segregation and keeping those close knit communities together and separated (but maybe equal) and pretty much not plugged into the mainstream America fenced off from the rest of the country in regards to opportunity, the very sampling group you seem to want to compare the dynamics of black families and society today, apples and oranges, lets be totally real about that, seems that was never even a variable in your flawed point.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: phinubian

So what was more socially dysfunctional, if you expect someone to truly answer your retort ? segregation and keeping those close knit communities together and separated (but maybe equal) and pretty much not plugged into the mainstream America fenced off from the rest of the country in regards to opportunity, the very sampling group you seem to want to compare the dynamics of black families and society today, apples and oranges, lets be totally real about that, seems that was never even a variable in your flawed point.

You've just parroted liberal dogma along with implied racism suggesting that somehow blacks in Chicago are not able to move out of the inner city. Or that they can't move out because of society.

That's incorrect.

Nobody mentioned segregation as a solution. That's your straw man.

The topic of the OP is that the lives of those killed in Chicago (up to 9 now) in less than two weeks isn't a concern to anybody in the MSM, politics, or to any of the ambulance chasing "activists" because they can't use it to promote their agenda.

And those whose job it is to provide a solution are the ones who must be held accountable.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1

Why don't the same people who protest over Michael Brown, Eric Garner, and the victims in Paris protest the ongoing murders in Chicago?

Because as mentioned before in your other race baiting threads, protest is against laws or governments. Community outreach is for local crime. People likening themselves to spectators at a zoo never look behind the scenes or else the thrill is ruined. Right?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Problem is I am not liberal or conservative, I understand a lot more about politics and dynamics of history and I can draw my own conclusions, every cause has an effect and every effect a cause, you should research posts of people and what they already know, your mistake once again is to paint people in boxes and suddenly start using terms that would apply to those that have the agenda, of a politician, a liberal or conservative, I am none of the above, I just know truth and when someone chooses to use another persons actual legitimate slogan and protest around it, I only recognize dogma of truth and morality.

To make a political statement and mockery of a legitimate movement , it's very easy to see where they are coming from and they are more than likely very politically motivated in their message.... which many times is very biased, where for the uninformed they sop it up quickly without first examining the true content and vetting these slanted, and biased comments...

They realize that there are plenty of sponge heads on the internet that will not even think to research history or truly investigate false facts and clearly, someone already said you'd definitely make a great stand in for an O'reilly, you seemed to have parroted a lot from his playbook.

edit on 13-1-2015 by phinubian because: added info

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Why don't the same people who protest over Michael Brown, Eric Garner, and the victims in Paris protest the ongoing murders in Chicago?

Because as mentioned before in your other race baiting threads, protest is against laws or governments. Community outreach is for local crime. People likening themselves to spectators at a zoo never look behind the scenes or else the thrill is ruined. Right?

Why do you characterize the inner city of Chicago as a "zoo?" Do you think the people who live there are animals? Is that why nobody can name one of the 9 people killed there in the last 12 days?
edit on 13-1-2015 by Jamie1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I understand a lot more about politics and dynamics of history and I can draw my own conclusions....

I just know truth....

Where for the uninformed they sop it up quickly...

They realize that there are plenty of sponge heads on the internet that will not even think to research history or truly investigate false facts and clearly, someone already said you'd definitely make a great stand in for an O'reilly, you seemed to have parroted a lot from his playbook.

Couldn't you just save time and write something like, "I'm smarter than you. You should listen to me. I'm right."

Why is important to attempt to denigrate me and others personally, while attempting to promote your own superiority?

Do you feel like the lives of those killed in Chicago matter? Do you think protesting against the killers would help?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

No, none of that was intended, you have taken it that way, you can dish it out but can't take it ? there is nothing condescending about any of your threads or posts ? anyhow I respect your views, I am a big boy, you enthusiasm is also to be regarded, I just have disagreements with your views, nothing wrong with that though! Jamie the new girl on the block, I guess, making waves, but getting tamped down by those that know better, and are well equipped with BS detectors and not handing out passes on ignorance...
edit on 13-1-2015 by phinubian because: edited words etc..

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I think all lives in Chicago matter.

And I live here !!!

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I don't... I'm saying that people that get off on 'black people kill more black people than anyone else' liken themselves to spectators at a zoo. But you knew that.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie1
The topic of the OP is that the lives of those killed in Chicago (up to 9 now) in less than two weeks isn't a concern to anybody in the MSM, politics, or to any of the ambulance chasing "activists" because they can't use it to promote their agenda.

What agenda? We all know what media do, but push the buttons please, what's the connection, this is your thread.

"And those whose job it is to provide a solution are the ones who must be held accountable."
WTF is that supposed to mean? Elsewhere in the real world, which wasn't really the real world, we hear Winston Churchill talking about Dunkirk in 1940 on the radio, except it wasn't Churchill it was a news report, relating Churchill's speech in parliament. However he did record the speech himself nine years later in 1949. I have no idea which is the real Winston as heard.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

At no point did I argue that segregation was a good thing. What I brought up was the fact that many of the social dysfunction that plagues the black community started after we began to accept social liberal policies. Many of you back to Africa pseudo intellectual negroes love to try claim black problems today are vestiges of slavery and racism. However, if you really look back prior to the late 60s, you will see that the black community was far from dysfunctional in spite of all the overt racism such as segregation and Jim Crow. So if racism was truly the cause, you would have expected to see the same problems we have today at the time when racism was really overt but you don't.

As I mentioned, the biggest issue facing the black community is the out of wedlock birth rate. This is the ROOT of all the problems we have right now in the community. The out of wedlock birth rate has exploded in lock step with War on Poverty liberal polices that have marginalized black men in the home and created social acceptance in the community of having Baby's Mama's. The single biggest predictor of failure in life is being raised by a single mom whether you are black, white, or whatever. When 72% of the black community is being born to single mothers, we are already starting on the wrong end of the statistics.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Personally, the lives taken in 1.5 million abortions every year matter more to me than a bunch of murderers murdering murderers.

What do you want people to say? Government (local, state, federal) have poured taxpayer funds into these places to instruct, educate, counsel, advise, support, and provide. But, to what end? Really. What end?

You want marches for the 400+ possible deaths destined to take place? You want people to hold up signs and yell "All Lives Matter" or "Chicago Lives Matter" or "Black Lives Matter" or whatever.

All that will accomplish is some politician standing up to demand yet more money be poured into some poverty program slush fund so program managers and so-called non-profits can suck yet more money out of the tax payers for ....what? More of the same?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

No, none of that was intended, you have taken it that way, you can dish it out but can't take it ? there is nothing condescending about any of your threads or posts ? anyhow I respect your views, I am a big boy, you enthusiasm is also to be regarded, I just have disagreements with your views, nothing wrong with that though! Jamie the new girl on the block, I guess, making waves, but getting tamped down by those that know better, and are well equipped with BS detectors and not handing out passes on ignorance...

You should have just saved time and did what I suggested. Just write, "I'm smarter. I know better. I'm right."

No need to discuss anything then.

So again, why the need to talk about me personally?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

I don't... I'm saying that people that get off on 'black people kill more black people than anyone else' liken themselves to spectators at a zoo. But you knew that.

So again, why are you comparing black people to animals in a zoo?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join