It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

45 shot, 8 dead in Chicago - 6 blacks murdered

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
well said

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
a reply to: Jamie1

That's different because..... why?

If you don't see the difference between peer to peer crime and murder under color of authority I'm implying that you can't see many obvious things right in front of you. Maybe you can't differentiate between quantity and quality?

If you don't see the the difference between peer to peer crime and directed propaganda attack you don't have the basic tools to understand the world and it's complex issues. Maybe you are programmed with memes that invoke emotion instead of logic?

Without regard to how you ended up with your particular skill set, the question remains --why should anyone listen to you?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: WatchingY0u

You took the words right out of my mouth, but I didn't want to say it, but I will you hit the nail right on the head and it's how I have been reading the OP's postings lately since joining only a few weeks ago, it really is akin, to SPAM, not so much trolling blacks though, maybe a touch

edit on 12-1-2015 by phinubian because: addding info

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Its not a great mystery. The Democrat party has been in power in Chicago for decades. Neither they, nor their media lackeys, have any interest in calling attention to it, because to do so would invite people to question and point out the failures of their policies. They can't have that, so they sweep it under the rug and hope no one notices.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78
Its not a great mystery. The Democrat party has been in power in Chicago for decades. Neither they, nor their media lackeys, have any interest in calling attention to it, because to do so would invite people to question and point out the failures of their policies. They can't have that, so they sweep it under the rug and hope no one notices.

Bingo! And, not only that, people might start asking questions about where the millions have really been going that supposedly are put into all kinds of neighborhood initiative programs.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Exactly. It potentially opens up a whole can of worms, from all those gov't funded initiatives to broader public policy such as gun control. The results of it all looks very much the part of a total disaster, and they don't want it under a microscope. So they ignore it and hope the public does too.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78

Exactly. The black community is a real life case study of the failure of liberal social policies. All this nonsense can be traced back to the War on Poverty policies 50 years ago.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Naw boss, you need to go back a little further than that, truth be told, you just can't pick one point in time and say this is where it all began, it's just not logical and it's just not fair, the problem all of a sudden just happened, is definitely not true and going back 50 years is even a greater falsehood, the most difficult reality to swallow, is that chickens always come home to roost in one form or another, and even tougher pill is King Karma always reigns supreme, but some still fail either willfully or not, to understand true root causes as well and more importantly end consequences and situations. deny ignorance!

edit on 12-1-2015 by phinubian because: addding info

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
You pay for what you do in life.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
As I have mentioned more than once on these boards, I live just outside Chicago. I have for most of my life. I am very used to hearing jesse jackass going off about race.

If there are no protests and no chanting to the cameras you can bet its for one of two reasons, often both:
1) the criminals were black
2) the victims were white.

If a black guy attacks a white guy its just payback for white privilege. If the white guy manages to defend himself, its a hate crime against black people. If a white guy attacks a black guy its a hate crime against black people. If the black guy manages to defend himself, its justice.

When a white person fires a black person, its racism. When a black person gets promoted to manager, fires every white employee and replaces them with black people, its equality in the workplace.

Come to Chicago, see political correctness in action...it has done wonders for the windy city...and it can work for you too...and it will...just wait...your turn is coming...

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: phinubian

Naw boss, you need to go back a little further than that, truth be told, you just can't pick one point in time and say this is where it all began, it's just not logical and it's just not fair, the problem all of a sudden just happened, is definitely not true and going back 50 years is even a greater falsehood, the most difficult reality to swallow, is that chickens always come home to roost in one form or another, and even tougher pill is King Karma always reigns supreme, but some still fail either willfully or not, to understand true root causes as well and more importantly end consequences and situations. deny ignorance!

Actually, if you go back further than 50 years, you will see that the black community didn't have nearly the social dysfunction we see today in low income black communities. The problem is when we really examine what is going on, you can't just turn around and blame it on racism and PTSD from slavery.

The problems of violence and social dysfunction stem directly from the outlandish 72%+ out of wedlock birth rate. The out of wedlock birth rate correlates almost exactly with the War on Poverty whose welfare policies pushed black men out of the home. In 1964, the out of wedlock birth rate of blacks was only around 24% which was considered high then.

Liberalism has killed the black community.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Um.... maybe not.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
It was hard to find one without a liberal slant to it.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

LOST...Lyndon Johnson's War on Poverty program began in 1964. Edumakated is right.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I can see that. The results are the same today and it was then. It's all the liberals fault. It's sad they vote democrat and expect different results.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

LOST...Lyndon Johnson's War on Poverty program began in 1964. Edumakated is right.

Pretty soon that will be the new 100 years war.

Many people alive today will see the Centennial Marker.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I was alive then. I was too young to remember it. I was in Detroit for most of my life and seen it's ups and downs.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA

I can see that. The results are the same today and it was then. It's all the liberals fault. It's sad they vote democrat and expect different results.

It is a shame. Liberal policies are diametrically opposed to everything most blacks say they want. Liberals use racism to distract from the results of their policies. They get blacks so worked up about racism they can't even see it is liberal polices that have destroyed the community from the out of wedlock birth rate, abortion, poor schools, illegal immigration, etc. Liberals use buffoons like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton to corral the masses and for their loyalty they get to enrich themselves.

Who would have ever though black folks would be voting for the Democrat party that was responsible for segregation and Jim Crow?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

The problem had spread. It's not just Detroit anymore. The country better get a handle on it before the wrath comes down upon the masses. I'm sure no one is going to like it. If a place is so bad that I can't walk down the street, I get out. I won't be protesting how bad it is, I'll make it better myself. Victims will always be victims.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
This can't be true, because Republicans said that no one would be shot now that guns are legal in Chicago, all those wonderful concealed carry people that pop up to shoot all criminals in their tracks.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The sad thing about this post is that at first, I miss-read the title and assumed "what? Yet another mass shooting?", and I didn't feel surprised at all.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join